"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Performance anxiety

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Hey everyone,

Topic that circles around occasionally. But, do you have any strategies or techniques to avoid performance anxiety in bed? For me it has happened once or twice, usually with a girl when we did it for the first time. 2nd/3rd etc times it would never come up (is that a reverse pun? Anyways...), and would be smooth sailing.

For myself, I just need to stay in the moment and “let go” so to say and just become one with my partner. Sometimes 1-2 drinks also helps (with more negative results the more I consume - aka whiskeydick). Mainly I need to just block everything out except for the person I am with.

Outside of that, I remain healthy - avoiding junk food, getting fruits/veggies as often as possible, lifting weights, stretching, etc.


Curious what others think? Or, is the key here to “not think at all” and just let go, like I mentioned before.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
No. I know they are about to have the best sex of their life and even if something were to happen with my d!ck I wil just make them *** and squirt other ways.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
To this day.. after triple digit lays .. i still get performance anxiety if she is hot. It’s just human nature. If you don’t get the boner right away don’t act like it’s a big deal and she won’t either
Heard that - so true. I’ve also found that chilling and definitely not making a deal out of it usually ends up in a good lay once I calm down a bit.

What’s everyone’s opinion on porn/abstaining for a period leading up to a time when you know you’ll be having sex? Sometimes I stop a few days beforehand. Other times I don’t. Haven’t really noticed a difference for myself. I know others preach nofap. I’ve done some good streaks myself as well.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
Hey everyone,

Topic that circles around occasionally. But, do you have any strategies or techniques to avoid performance anxiety in bed? For me it has happened once or twice, usually with a girl when we did it for the first time. 2nd/3rd etc times it would never come up (is that a reverse pun? Anyways...), and would be smooth sailing.

For myself, I just need to stay in the moment and “let go” so to say and just become one with my partner. Sometimes 1-2 drinks also helps (with more negative results the more I consume - aka whiskeydick). Mainly I need to just block everything out except for the person I am with.

Outside of that, I remain healthy - avoiding junk food, getting fruits/veggies as often as possible, lifting weights, stretching, etc.


Curious what others think? Or, is the key here to “not think at all” and just let go, like I mentioned before.
Focus on dominance. I never have performance anxiety because I control what happens. I'm not hard and she's being awkward? Tell her to blow or dance or otherwise command what i know will get me excited. Women want you to lead, they want to release and enjoy. Believe in yourself and your skills, then work her like a locksmith until you find what makes her twitch. Push the envelope, command her around. You'll be pleasantly surprised by submissive women.

Most importantly gauge your interest. No shame in dismissing a woman. Sometimes I get a girls clothes off and I'm disappointed. Some combo of her characteristics can't get me hard but I don't feel ashamed, I chalk it up to bad compatibility. There's definitely girls that know how to get and keep me rock hard.

Don't get trapped in some shame fueled self sabotage cycle in an attempt to change what a girl thinks.

Easy thing to implement is teasing. Don't go straight for sex or straight for hard pounding. Master the tease and feel the absolute power you have over these girls.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Focus on dominance. I never have performance anxiety because I control what happens. I'm not hard and she's being awkward? Tell her to blow or dance or otherwise command what i know will get me excited. Women want you to lead, they want to release and enjoy. Believe in yourself and your skills, then work her like a locksmith until you find what makes her twitch. Push the envelope, command her around. You'll be pleasantly surprised by submissive women.

Most importantly gauge your interest. No shame in dismissing a woman. Sometimes I get a girls clothes off and I'm disappointed. Some combo of her characteristics can't get me hard but I don't feel ashamed, I chalk it up to bad compatibility. There's definitely girls that know how to get and keep me rock hard.

Don't get trapped in some shame fueled self sabotage cycle in an attempt to change what a girl thinks.

Easy thing to implement is teasing. Don't go straight for sex or straight for hard pounding. Master the tease and feel the absolute power you have over these girls.
In regards to teasing - you’re referring to via foreplay?
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
In regards to teasing - you’re referring to via foreplay?
You can call it that sure. It can all be boiled down to dangling a carrot. On the date you tease her about her looks or how horny she's being(most girls will playfully neg), you start touching her but back off after making an advance. I like to push it until I can feel her reaching to stop me. This carrot dangling will further polarize women from those that are kind of interested to those that are really interested. The more you can show that you know how badly she wants you the more in control you are.

Letting you fuuck her is already a huge act of submission. Run her hands on her, be rough, but don't touch the ****. Lick and touch around the **** and see it she gets worked up. When you finally touch it do so in small bursts. Have fun, play, women are there for you to enjoy. If they are making their judgements super obvious they should be dropped immediately. If it's not fun for both why bother?
 

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
A 20mg sildenafil pill should help as a backup.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Hey everyone,

Topic that circles around occasionally. But, do you have any strategies or techniques to avoid performance anxiety in bed? For me it has happened once or twice, usually with a girl when we did it for the first time. 2nd/3rd etc times it would never come up (is that a reverse pun? Anyways...), and would be smooth sailing.

For myself, I just need to stay in the moment and “let go” so to say and just become one with my partner. Sometimes 1-2 drinks also helps (with more negative results the more I consume - aka whiskeydick). Mainly I need to just block everything out except for the person I am with.

Outside of that, I remain healthy - avoiding junk food, getting fruits/veggies as often as possible, lifting weights, stretching, etc.


Curious what others think? Or, is the key here to “not think at all” and just let go, like I mentioned before.
Everyone gets PA every now and then. It was and still is common for me when I'm with a new partner. And like @cola, it's seem worse the hotter the girl is. About three years ago, after researching PA on the net, I took the plunge and got some Viagra as many said it cured their PA 100%. I was leery of the side effects, so for my first trial with "Jenny" I took 10mg about an hour before the deed.

Wow.

10mg got me hard and kept me hard for well over an hour. I also found I'm in this small group of men of where it really delays your orgasm so now, when I take just 10-15mg, I can bang for over an hour if I want. Yeah, you come off as a Rockstar in bed which is cool, but it’s harder for me to orgasm. Eventually I (usually) do. It's still fun. I've had a few girls say I was f*ucking them too hard and they couldn't take any more, haha.

So my recommendation is to keep some Viagra or sildenafil (generic) on hand. Keep a pill in your pocket if you're out in case you end up at her place.

You’ll find that after you're with her a few times you won't need it anymore, even if she's a HB9.9.

Good luck men.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Don't rely on drugs, just keep at it and get more women.

I used to get this all the time, these days I just clear my mind
 

djreez88

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2013
Messages
52
Reaction score
42
That's what it is for most. He's not receiving enough desire.
Exactly. I find when my woman spontaneously does stuff like get on top of me when im not paying attention or pull it out and give me oral. Like you said desire is key. Being spontaneous creates that desire for me. Being pressured to preform is what kills it for me
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Hey everyone,

Topic that circles around occasionally. But, do you have any strategies or techniques to avoid performance anxiety in bed? For me it has happened once or twice, usually with a girl when we did it for the first time. 2nd/3rd etc times it would never come up (is that a reverse pun? Anyways...), and would be smooth sailing.

For myself, I just need to stay in the moment and “let go” so to say and just become one with my partner. Sometimes 1-2 drinks also helps (with more negative results the more I consume - aka whiskeydick). Mainly I need to just block everything out except for the person I am with.

Outside of that, I remain healthy - avoiding junk food, getting fruits/veggies as often as possible, lifting weights, stretching, etc.


Curious what others think? Or, is the key here to “not think at all” and just let go, like I mentioned before.
They key is to not think at all and enjoy yourself. This is really the key to relationships in life in general, not just sex.

Also, if you're in really good cardio shape you shouldn't have much performance anxiety, just give it to her hard until her pvssy aches.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Exactly. I find when my woman spontaneously does stuff like get on top of me when im not paying attention or pull it out and give me oral. Like you said desire is key. Being spontaneous creates that desire for me. Being pressured to preform is what kills it for me
And being stuck to a female whose not trying to see you like that?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

djreez88

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2013
Messages
52
Reaction score
42
Exactly. Being pressured to perform is what kills it for me. I find when my woman spontaneously does stuff like get on top of me when im not paying attention or pull it out and give me oral really revs me up! Being spontaneous creates that desire for me. Like you said desire is key. When i would see women while being tired or tryna force it because I otherwise wouldn't get the chance again that's what I meant when I said being pressured. Going in and just letting it happen naturally rather than a planned event
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Coffee gives you ED?

**** that explains a lot lol I usually drink 3-4 cups a day
Yea more than one cup fvcks with erections. And on the alcohol it decreases testosterone, increases estrogen and decreases blood circulation producing a weaker boner. Let her do the drinking, you sip and take your time on one drink if that.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
It’s happened a few times. Usually
Stress, booze or lack of sleep. But i’m actually terrified. I’ve had girls get quite angry. That’s really ‘un-fun’. Thinking about getting V as a back up.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top