"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Perfect way to get out of any argument

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
I had no idea who told me this, but I was told when a woman is angry (assuming she is your girlfriend or date), to give her a kiss.

Tried it out a dozen times over the last few months (yeah I have a habit of saying the wrong thing to people all the time, you should see what my teachers say about me). It worked EVERY TIME.

Only yesterday, on a date with a cute blonde chick, I made a stupid joke about her, and she got real mad at me. One kiss (slow, with tongue, but nothing more), and she was suddenly ok again. Same effect dozens of times, every single of them a success. The girl didn't forget what I said, but she did shrug it off. Try it, and see if it works for you.

Just don't try it on strangers, your mom, or clients.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Location
In your head
Hmmm, I wonder how this would work in the long term.

I imagine you don't think want to condition her to associate negative feelings with your passionate tongue wrestling. So use sparingly?
 

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
8,256
Reaction score
236
Age
49
Location
at our house
i think that would work!

i would flash my guy to get out of one :D
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
uh, i would like to say that this only works for minor arguments or only if she's cheesed at you minorly.

because i once tried this on my ex, she was seriously pissed off at me... we were in the cab, so when i moved in to kiss her, i got roughly shoved away.

damn. so its really not advisable if she's majorly pissed.

trust me on this one.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
Yeah, only works for moderate arguments, or if she gets a little annoyed. But if you use it for every minor argument, like Kaine said, she might associate making out with negative feelings. So I tend to only use it for moderate arguments.

And I definitely agree it only works when used sparingly. But otherwise, its seems to work great for me, if only just to turn things around without having to apologise or grovel.

i would flash my guy to get out of one
Doesn't work on guys, unless you go to a gay bar ;)
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by penkitten
i would flash my guy to get out of one :D
Giovanni Casanova = her guy

Lucky lucky.
 
Top