Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Perfect example of girl behaviour and why I need help

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was out with a friend the other night and we ended up going to a party a friend of his girlfriend was throwing. It was small and had a majority of girls there.

Now here's the thing, you'll hear them talk about random guys they hook up with and it sounds like these girls make out with guys all the time. So why is it that when I try to get some of that **** I get totally shut down by these girls?

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do these girls have BFs? Did it sound like it? If not, sounds like your typical AWs that do the 'friends with benefits' scenerio.

Typically this revolves around sports teams it seems like from what i've noticed. These girls could almost be classified as some sort of 'groupies' for the sport.

If you're responsible, have direction and are overall decent, then these girls won't give you a second thought. It's sad but true, but whose loss is it really anyway?

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I could be in a place like that. I woul'd have so much fun.

Anyway, these girs are approached all the time and they know it when to bust your balls. But still you can try another way, because persistence is the key.

Read some of Marius Panzarella's articles. You'll get it there or David DeAngelo'd DYD.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
they are in the secret society and you arent