Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

People with ADHD, Hyperactivity, OCD

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

In my soul searching life and many inactions (felt I had no purpose until I was 25, videogames, just going by) and life changing experience (suicide, accident, death, family issues, crazy girlfriend, lack of sexual drive, narcissic mother aka I am a mommy boy, etc etc..). My first GF was after my best friend suicide (a guy who people thought we were a couple since how much connected we were)

Women have shaped alot of facet of my life, always had issues bounding with guys etc etc. etc.

I had a hard time figuring out why and how I was like that (sure I was raised by my absent mother, I learned quick you can't trust your own family including parents, was video games abusing, never wanted to be with people, blue pill, sensitive etc...) few things gave a me a ''living passion'' ... even today I don't understand why I can't enjoy sex.

Well even If I don't know why I can't enjoy sex, or have no libido/testoterone... I am a better man with a purpose, with goals.

But also I was diagnosed with: ADHD, Hyperactivity and OCD, deal with depression on chronical basis due to stress and high rush (ADHD doesnt help - right now I feel like **** because I barely slept and been off my productive routine which made me so happy)

My current super fundamental christian girlfriend is amazing in many regards (hence why I am afraid of letting it go, among being living the monk life... since we personality click but cant be ideological like she is)... She found this youtube channel to learn how to deal with me and me discover myself.... she shared it... it's life changing (even if its done by a girl).

So as usual to make a long thread even longer... here's the short version: Check out on youtube ''how to adhd''

https://www.facebook.com/howtoadhd

https://howtoadhd.com/

According to some comments and even video upload of the author... the female version of ADHD is linked to BPD (doesn't forgive the BPD ... but good to have psychological understanding).

Hyperactivity is the BPD version for guys with ADHD

According to medical science ADHD in babies have gone up by 50%

I wish i've had know sooner and it explains alot... probably explains some parts why I can't enjoy December/Holidays/Birthday.

Still life never been better. SoSuave and DJ Bible been a great help too

Last edited:

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a good girl. Appreciate it daily. Don't blow it. No shame in getting some help with a counselor and so forth.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what you’re saying with ADHD being linked to BPD, but that’s only in the sense that those who are hyperactive just have their neurons firing so fast which is why they switch from one emotion to the next. If you ask them how they got from say talking about cars to the color of the sky, they will be able to formulate the connection and tell you how (we this car was really shiny, and it reflected the sky, then I thought about the sky and the earth’s atmosphere because of it and....). BPD would be doing the same thing but simply because she felt like talking about the sky, aka emotional instability. People with ADHD just think really fast so they just sort of mimic that, even though they really aren’t. Plus, people with BPD can still sit still and force themselves not to fidget and be energetic if they want to or if their emotions tell them to. ADHD doesn’t do that unless you control it, which can be done without drugs btw. The same goes for OCD, you can control that crap too. I did say long ago because my mother doesn’t believe in medicine (she almost died after taking a vaccine once so go figure), and my dad believed in strict iron-fisted ruling of forcing us not to be weird. It sucked, but eventually I learned how to deal with it. Learning how to just not care is a great skill in dealing with OCD. The day I figured out how to do that, it just clicked, and I learned how to control my OCD and ADHD too.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Von just about everyone i
Work with has compulsive disorder. Common sense is a lost art. My dad beat it into my ass growing up. Lol and i deserved every bit of it. Lol
Did it make you wise ;)

You are right... common sense is a lost art... or at least the power to restrict your emotional impulse.

This youtube channel helps me tremendously... it makes me clicks on my behaviour and why I was soul searching myself... it helps me to relax myself about my female-me interactions, to make more sense out of it... and be more calm and purposeful about it.

I think these will help a lot of guys here who seems to have the same issue, all the time, with the girls or themselves... might help to understand also BPD