"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

People who can't take a joke

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
I'm no racist. I'm indifferent.

But I occasionally crack a joke, but when some people take it too literally, or even worst, become offended because they WANT to, what do you do?

This has nothing to do with DJs, but it could.

I don't want to continue pissing people off, but how do you deal with someone who already is? I know he can't stay mad for long, but then again, it's high school. People LOVE to be uptight, I can kick your ass, and in your face.

--iMat
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Talk ****. I do it. Hell, its fun.
Some freshman[I'm a sophmore] bumped into me last week. Beign the "tought sh!t" he is he go "don't bump into me, b!tch."
I proceeed to turn around "Don't bump into me you little fawking b!tch!" The kid muttered "what'd you say?!"
"I said 'Don't bump into me you litle ****ing *****." Yeah, hes tough. he walked away. go him.
If they're pissed for no reason, I like to flip out. Act liek you're ready to fight.

Man I'm gonna wreck that kid. He wants to fight so many people I know...dumbass freshman thinks hes "hard" or something.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Patrick124
Talk ****. I do it. Hell, its fun.
Some freshman[I'm a sophmore] bumped into me last week. Beign the "tought sh!t" he is he go "don't bump into me, b!tch."
I proceeed to turn around "Don't bump into me you little fawking b!tch!" The kid muttered "what'd you say?!"
"I said 'Don't bump into me you litle ****ing *****." Yeah, hes tough. he walked away. go him.
If they're pissed for no reason, I like to flip out. Act liek you're ready to fight.

Man I'm gonna wreck that kid. He wants to fight so many people I know...dumbass freshman thinks hes "hard" or something.
:rolleyes:
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Vincent, I believe you and I have differing takes on DJing. I think I once read a post on her abotu the 2 different types od DJs seen on this forum. The Assholish-DJ, and the Laid-back DJ. We're jsut have a different take on achieving the same goal. So instead of not adding to the post, be constructive and useful. Make your posts have mroe than a simple smiley if you feel you must disagree.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Patrick124
Vincent, I believe you and I have differing takes on DJing. I think I once read a post on her abotu the 2 different types od DJs seen on this forum. The Assholish-DJ, and the Laid-back DJ. We're jsut have a different take on achieving the same goal. So instead of not adding to the post, be constructive and useful. Make your posts have mroe than a simple smiley if you feel you must disagree.
:D
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
lmao...Vincent.

what you're trying to say is that you're not a racist, but you sometimes make racist jokes? grow up. people should get uptight about racism.
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Lol hilarious Vincent.
I guess I'm one of those people who doesn't post unless I have something useful to say. eh, have fun man.
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Heh, which racist jokes did you use?

Blacks, asians, mexican, jews....?

I'm not racist either, but I know a good joke when I see one. If they were offended, they obviously don't understand what a joke is; they didn't need to hear the punch-line or stick around for a potential racial slang.

In the era of the Chappelle Show, it's hard to see anyone really get offended by these jokes (kids i mean), but if he really was, just apologize and say that you only meant this in a humorous way....












....then pause for about ten seconds and use a proven classic. :)
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Patrick124
Lol hilarious Vincent.
I guess I'm one of those people who doesn't post unless I have something useful to say. eh, have fun man.
Ahh the joys of being a mod :p
 

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Nah.

I don't care. I'm just afraid he might have friends that wouldn't care too much about beating my ass down.

Not too much to worry though (even though I made an enemy, due to some money and related issues).

People LOVE to find something to pretend to get pissed off about. Most people don't even know what racism actually is.

Calling some one a c**** or n*****doesn't make you racist. It means you use racial terms, but it's not like your refusing service, respect, or genociding them.

--iMat
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2001
Messages
2,314
Reaction score
17
Location
Europe
x

j/K :D

heh seriously. im one those guys that jokes and laughs about EVERYTHING. I dont know why i do, i know its bad to laugh or joke about someone/someone's misfortune, but i still do it. I just kinda ignore those that gets pissed because of it, and sometimes even, joke more about it.
 
Last edited:

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Originally posted by Centaurion
whats the difference between a jew and a pizza?


- the pizza dont scream when you put it in the oven.


j/K :D

heh seriously. im one those guys that jokes and laughs about EVERYTHING. I dont know why i do, i know its bad to laugh or joke about someone/someone's misfortune, but i still do it. I just kinda ignore those that gets pissed because of it, and sometimes even, joke more about it.
whats the difference between a black person and a pizza?

- a pizza can feed a family of four.

j/k :D

but honestly, the only socially acceptable way to approach the serious subject of race is with a sense of humor. If you take things too serious then you think its a too serious subject. Prejudice based upon appearance has always existed. It always will. Eventually we will just fvck our selves into unity and no one can be racist anymore. Until then, approach it with the sensitive subject with a sense of humor.
 

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
Race jokes are bad, mmkay

Round here you can, get sued for that. If one person goes to the police with two witnessess, you're in trouble man. Deep trouble.

But the greatest risk is being shot, or beat-up. Because black people generally hang around with thieves, or have criminal relatives. 3rd world reality.

BTW Vincent, BEHAVE ! :mad:

BBB
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Re: Race jokes are bad, mmkay

Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
BTW Vincent, BEHAVE ! :mad:

BBB
What did I do?:confused:
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Hahahah those 2 jokes... golden.

If anyone gets offended at one of my jokes I tell them to stfu and leave. If they then continue my friends tell them to stfu and leave. At which case the person leaves and gets in a bad mood while we continue to laugh our asses off.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
I got a good one. So one day a chinese guy walks into a bar. He yells "Hey, what up nigga" to the bartender. The bartender, being black, goes "Hey man, I take offense to that." The chinese guy says he doesnt understand so the bartender says, OK, pretend youre me, and I'll walk in, and see how you like it. So the bartender walks in and says "hey what up chink" to the man, and the chinese guy says "Sorry, we don't serve n***** here."
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by iMat
Calling some one a c**** or n*****doesn't make you racist. It means you use racial terms, but it's not like your refusing service, respect, or genociding them.

--iMat
If you calling any black person a ni**er theyre gonna get pissed, even if it is your friend. And if i didnt know you and heard you call me a ****** i want try my hardest to not kill you...along with my not black friends. Dont get your perception of how people preceive a word thats directed toward them and not you.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Re: Race jokes are bad, mmkay

Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
But the greatest risk is being shot, or beat-up. Because black people generally hang around with thieves, or have criminal relatives. 3rd world reality.

BTW Vincent, BEHAVE ! :mad:

BBB
Generally eh?? Interesting, no sterotyping here. Im black...im gonna shoot you cause you called me a name and WE generally hang out with thieves. Im not trying to be a b*tch but this is rediculous. Lets make more sterotypes cause they make the world a better place.:rolleyes:
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: Race jokes are bad, mmkay

Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Generally eh?? Interesting, no sterotyping here. Im black...im gonna shoot you cause you called me a name and WE generally hang out with thieves. Im not trying to be a b*tch but this is rediculous. Lets make more sterotypes cause they make the world a better place.:rolleyes:
pass the watermelon.

I'm sure you found that funny, right? right? racism is hilarious, right?

seriously though, you have the right of it.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top