"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

People touching my head

sexymanman

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2019
Messages
69
Reaction score
22
Age
36
Tonight people were rubbing my head touching it mostly guys. Then one guy came up to me and asked if I was into guys. I replied what does it matter. He then says I'm a good looking guy. I then ask if he's gay. He then says he likes both sexes and asks if I'm gay. I say no and he quickly hurries off back to his guy friends and says something to them. What the fark I s this ****? I want girls not guys. Girls have actually came up to me before and told me not to shave my head this short before. Other girls like one I can think off who was a hooker wanted to party with me and buy us everything. She actually thought I was a drug dealer. Another girl thought I looked like vin diesel. I dunno with the bald haircut.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Tonight people were rubbing my head touching it mostly guys. Then one guy came up to me and asked if I was into guys. I replied what does it matter. He then says I'm a good looking guy. I then ask if he's gay. He then says he likes both sexes and asks if I'm gay. I say no and he quickly hurries off back to his guy friends and says something to them. What the fark I s this ****? I want girls not guys. Girls have actually came up to me before and told me not to shave my head this short before. Other girls like one I can think off who was a hooker wanted to party with me and buy us everything. She actually thought I was a drug dealer. Another girl thought I looked like vin diesel. I dunno with the bald haircut.
so he was rubbing your head with his sweaty fingers and you were patiently waiting till he asks you if you are homo?
 

sexymanman

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2019
Messages
69
Reaction score
22
Age
36
No
so he was rubbing your head with his sweaty fingers and you were patiently waiting till he asks you if you are homo?
The gay guy didn't rub my head. It was other guys that just walked off after they did it
 

Pogejr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2018
Messages
28
Reaction score
22
Age
32
Maybe it’s a black thing but if someone touches my head (ESPECIALLY a dude) I’m throwing hands.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
I love it when a woman comes up behind me and kisses the top of my clean shaven dome. Especially when she asks if my balls are as smooth.
 
Top