Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

People touching my head

sexymanman

Banned
Reaction score
Tonight people were rubbing my head touching it mostly guys. Then one guy came up to me and asked if I was into guys. I replied what does it matter. He then says I'm a good looking guy. I then ask if he's gay. He then says he likes both sexes and asks if I'm gay. I say no and he quickly hurries off back to his guy friends and says something to them. What the fark I s this ****? I want girls not guys. Girls have actually came up to me before and told me not to shave my head this short before. Other girls like one I can think off who was a hooker wanted to party with me and buy us everything. She actually thought I was a drug dealer. Another girl thought I looked like vin diesel. I dunno with the bald haircut.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Tonight people were rubbing my head touching it mostly guys. Then one guy came up to me and asked if I was into guys. I replied what does it matter. He then says I'm a good looking guy. I then ask if he's gay. He then says he likes both sexes and asks if I'm gay. I say no and he quickly hurries off back to his guy friends and says something to them. What the fark I s this ****? I want girls not guys. Girls have actually came up to me before and told me not to shave my head this short before. Other girls like one I can think off who was a hooker wanted to party with me and buy us everything. She actually thought I was a drug dealer. Another girl thought I looked like vin diesel. I dunno with the bald haircut.
so he was rubbing your head with his sweaty fingers and you were patiently waiting till he asks you if you are homo?

sexymanman

Banned
Reaction score
No
so he was rubbing your head with his sweaty fingers and you were patiently waiting till he asks you if you are homo?
The gay guy didn't rub my head. It was other guys that just walked off after they did it

Pogejr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it’s a black thing but if someone touches my head (ESPECIALLY a dude) I’m throwing hands.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it when a woman comes up behind me and kisses the top of my clean shaven dome. Especially when she asks if my balls are as smooth.