Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Penis skin

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think i'm circumsized but my skin doesn't cover me when its erect but it still isn't completely covered when not erect either. :)

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was a kid, my foreskin covered everything....

Now, when I'm flaccid, the foreskin covers most of it, but when I'm hard, it reveals a significant amount of the head. However, doesn't it hurt if you're uncovered head is rubbing against your underwear and such? I mean...it hurts even if I touch it with out lube/precum.:confused:

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desensitizes it. It ends up pretty damn dry all the time. Mine doesnt retract all the way over the head when he comes up to play, but when it's pulled back, it sticks there.

Tune in next week for an overly personal confession by DJBen!

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i had this problem too. I started noticing something was wrong when I was about 12. Due to the smegma build-up, I got some kind of d1ck rash and needed to see a doctor.

Lucky I sorted out the problem by 12. Dude, if you waited this long it's gonna be nasty!

One of my friends just admitted a month ago that he only started masturbating at 20 years old! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

This was no lie either because the guy is pretty sheltered and shared a room with his brother. He even confirmed it a week later while drunk....and he reveals everything when drunk.

so anyway I wonder how much smegma he had under there!!! I'm too disgusted to ask

Laney

Don Juan
Reaction score
Erm......... I'm worried...... You guys are getting down to do the dirty and you dont know what a foreskin is?

No offence, but i'd slap your parents for not teaching you these things! I've known to pull mine back and clean it since i was about 4!

And anyone that really doesn't know.... It only comes down so far anyway! So dont think it comes all the way down your shaft!:D

Ha, thats what i used to think when i was 7/8 anyway, and i thought i was abnormal!:rolleyes: :p :D

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh thank you. Ok I guess I'm clean then. I pulled it back about an inch past my head and it wouldn't go past anymore, although I washed out a light trace of smegma (white stuff). Anyways, I'll do that preiodically...but not everyday and I'll alsopull the foreskin back when I pee and wank.:eek: :D

ghazala

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Levex

and stop with those big ass red letters,we're not blind.

Looks like you dont believe in 'freedom of expression' of others. Anyways ... you could have used some decent language rather than behaving like an uneducated one ... No offence intended though ...

solotak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whilst on topic, is it normal if you have foreskin and it doesn't completly cover the head of the penis... only about half way?

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have foreskin

i masturbated like crazy and mine is like a little hood.. seriously, she hides 3/4 of the head when hes flacid, and when hes erect all the head comes out more 2/7 of the shaft...

its skin, its like ear skin.. if u work it it will stretch...

i dunno for u guys, but when its soft, i can let him uncovered like circumsized guys, and it get very sensitive from rubbing on my pants etc...

i feel that ppl who don't have foreskin may have they're ****s less sensible from so much rubbing with pants for years

texmex23

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i have foreskin and i can retract it all the way back. But its not like its stays back when i get an erection. And what i was wondering is how a girl is supposed to give you a bj when you have foreskin. When you dont have foreskin, its easy, she just bobs up and down but when you have foreskin it seems like it would be different. If anyone has any "experience" with this, please post.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my mate, 21 couldn't roll his foreskin back (even on erection) i teased him about it one day..
and he just yanked it back... didn't look like fun... but he just yanked it on back and since then, he's been able to take it back..

my foreskin couldn't go back until i was about 15.. i just woke up each morning on an erection, and my foreskin would pull back just that little bit further. until it went all the way..

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by texmex23
well i have foreskin and i can retract it all the way back. But its not like its stays back when i get an erection. And what i was wondering is how a girl is supposed to give you a bj when you have foreskin. When you dont have foreskin, its easy, she just bobs up and down but when you have foreskin it seems like it would be different. If anyone has any "experience" with this, please post.
about the bj
its actually the same thing, because at least for me the foreskin goes way back

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ghazala
Wiswell looked at the complication rates of having or not having it performed in a study of 136,000 boys born in US army hospitals between 1980 and 1985. 100,000 were circumcised and 193 (0.19%) had complications, with no deaths, but of the 36,000 who were not circumcised the complication rate was 0.24% and there were 2 deaths [156]. A study by others found that of the 11,000 circumcisions performed at New York’s Sloane Hospital in 1989, only 6 led to complications, none of which were fatal [110]. An early survey saw only one death amongst 566,483 baby boys circumcised in New York between 1939 and 1951 [125]. (There are no deaths today.)
I don't like the presentation of these stats at all. A complication with circumcision might be "Oops, we cut your penis off!" whereas a complication with being uncircumsized might be something like the original poster's situation.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jiza101
lol no one told me to and once i tried sliding it back and there was all this yellow **** cheese **** under it.. Anyway after a week or two i can now full retract it and its all nice and clean NO MORE YELLOW **** CHEESE WHICH SMELT LIKE ****.:p
Yeah, I had my doctor do it to me 1 1/2 ago all in one day. Boy did it hurt, and the smegma (yellow cheesy stuff) wouldn't go away. It allso stung when water hit the smegma.

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys talk about the weirdest things.

If your penis is really like that (eww....) than work with it. :D

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The following has helped me:

When one gets "laid," the foreskin shall, as a result, loosen and you will be akin to an uncircumsized penis.