Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Penis Envy is real

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was arguing with the girl she would make comments like " oh so im just an idiot huh?" or " i guess you know everything and I know nothing".

This shocked me. Never did I ever say she was stupid. This was projection. Women feel inferior to a take charge male. On a visceral level they love it but on a cerebral level they hate it.

They want a confident man that can plan and take charge but they also grow to resent that man. Most women are insecure with low self esteems.

All of this feminism junk is penis envy. Most of the fights with your girl is penis envy.

If you want a relationship to work you must be careful not to offend their ego. Let them be right even if they are wrong sometimes. This is something I need to do better with.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Uh...OK. Yes...I am sure that HAS to be it...couldn't be any number of other things...this must be it.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found that a man's leadership is a huge turn on for women at an instinctual level. Men with a lot of confidence and ability to affect/lead others are always seen as alpha males by women and they initially throw themselves at them.

Over time, this seems to lead to resentment if the relationship turns into a STR or LTR because our perverted society is being taught that women need be empowered. This seems to be understood as women just need to challenge men for little to no reason. What once was a sexy, confident personality is seen as "controlling" or described by some other negative anti-male buzz phrase that is currently in vogue. I think women are being conditioned to hate these types of personality traits in men even though they can't help but be attracted to them due to their nature.

I deal with this a lot with women I have seen. Initially, it is so sexy that I "am so confident." Soon that becomes that I am "c0cky, cavalier, arrogant", etc.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was arguing with the girl she would make comments like " oh so im just an idiot huh?" or " i guess you know everything and I know nothing".

This shocked me. Never did I ever say she was stupid. This was projection. Women feel inferior to a take charge male. On a visceral level they love it but on a cerebral level they hate it.

They want a confident man that can plan and take charge but they also grow to resent that man. Most women are insecure with low self esteems.

All of this feminism junk is penis envy. Most of the fights with your girl is penis envy.

If you want a relationship to work you must be careful not to offend their ego. Let them be right even if they are wrong sometimes. This is something I need to do better with.
It's that they don't want to submit to a 'lesser man.' Not penis envy.

Yes I've had that experience before too.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's that they don't want to submit to a 'lesser man.' Not penis envy.

Yes I've had that experience before too.
I agree with you. I would add that many women will still try to defy a man that they know is superior to her.

These women will be attracted to your leadership but still try to undermine it.

When you had your experience were you the "lesser man". No I bet you were not. Women are being taught rebellion and they also have a naturally rebellious trait.

This is their burden. If a woman can over come this tendency she will live a fulfilling life.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The trick, in my opinion, is to lead without them knowing they are being led. Being bossy, overbearing, or condescending is not leading.
Exactly. This is the trick. It is a difficult balance to strike. Depending on the girls self esteem she may be hypersensitive to any form of guidance. Even if the guidance is said in a gentle way.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember I was dating a virgin that I delowered. I liked this girl. It was getting kinda serious but she was too defiant.

I remember telling her that Obama was not black peoples savior. She was not having it. She totally drank the koolaid and went full libtard democrat.

I gave her a logical argument and she thought she knew more than me. This girl argued circular emotional points for almost an hour. My friend and I just gave up.

This was a HUGE turn off. Now fast foward almost a decade later the consensus is on my side. Even hardcore dems agree that Obama was not the savior we ( black people) thought.

This is just an example of how women can mess up a good thing by not listening to a wise good man. They fall for anything.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found that a man's leadership is a huge turn on for women at an instinctual level. Men with a lot of confidence and ability to affect/lead others are always seen as alpha males by women and they initially throw themselves at them.

Over time, this seems to lead to resentment if the relationship turns into a STR or LTR because our perverted society is being taught that women need be empowered. This seems to be understood as women just need to challenge men for little to no reason. What once was a sexy, confident personality is seen as "controlling" or described by some other negative anti-male buzz phrase that is currently in vogue. I think women are being conditioned to hate these types of personality traits in men even though they can't help but be attracted to them due to their nature.

I deal with this a lot with women I have seen. Initially, it is so sexy that I "am so confident." Soon that becomes that I am "c0cky, cavalier, arrogant", etc.
1000% yes! At first its sexy then it turns into controlling. But these are the same creatures that love their hair pulled and being manhandled in bed ( make that make sense).

Some of the women that defy you had the most dysfunctional lives before they met you. Now all of a sudden they know everything.

Women just need to rest in their OWN feminine power. Their feminine power of beauty, grace, nurturing is just as strong as males power.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you. I would add that many women will still try to defy a man that they know is superior to her.

These women will be attracted to your leadership but still try to undermine it.

When you had your experience were you the "lesser man". No I bet you were not. Women are being taught rebellion and they also have a naturally rebellious trait.

This is their burden. If a woman can over come this tendency she will live a fulfilling life.
The one case that I remember off the top of my head, was in the workplace a few years ago. She was pretty nasty to me and said "you think you know everything. You think you are the smartest person in this company." In my opinion, she had that attitude towards me because she thought she was my superior, and also felt that she had earned more respect in the company than I did. She thought she could straighten me out, in part for rebellious reasons, because I was confident in my abilities to get work done my way and she probably felt my relatively strong frame. In other words, I was a beta male with a strong frame that she was trying to correct.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pandora imo it's not about who's right and who's wrong, the problem is she didn't respect you enough or was compliant enough to defer to you and your opinion. She dug her heels in arguing with you which reflects a low level of respect and attraction imo.

My feminist friends always get on me for this but when I have a high attraction to a man and a high degree of respect for him, I will always defer to him, it's not even something I am consciously aware of, it's almost like a brainwashing of sorts.

Although not that extreme because I still have my own mind and thoughts but if they go against my boyfriend's or now husband's, I will either shift my thinking to his (naturally) or I will shut the fvck up.

I NEVER ever argue or dig my heels in about such things, again when my attraction and respect for him is high. It's simply not in my nature.

However, there are certain values I hold true to (for example that cheating is wrong under ANY circumstances) and if a boyfriend were to believe otherwise, I would not waste energy arguing the merits of remaining faithful versus cheating, I would end the relationship. That's simply not a value I could ever compromise on when in a relationship or marriage.

But politics? I have learned to never argue politics (or much of anything else) with a significant other (boyfriend or spouse) but as I said assuming my attraction and respect for him were high, I would most likely lean to HIS side of things.

That said, a good playful row now and again, pretending to be mad, teasing, bantering is different and can be fun! And sexually enticing.

But serious arguing, digging in heels and losing her shyt trying to make a point? I dunno I cannot imagine a woman like this would make a very good girlfriend or wife regardless of whether she's a virgin, a 10 or hasn't hit the wall yet.

Bottom line, when a woman has a high level of attraction and respect for you and is compliant and submissive she will NOT argue with you, and if she does, my advice is get rid or keep as a casual plate.
Yeh i hear ya but she had my dyck in her mouth that night. We also slept together and this was years after we broke up. So im not sure about the attraction thing. Im sure she was very attracted to me becuz i took her V card and we had sex after the argument. Correct me if im wrong tho please?

Women can be attracted to a man and still defy him right?

I do 100% agree that the respect was gone. Or she didnt know how to truly respect a man in first place. Her dad was not a constant in her life and he was an alchoholic.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

THIS WOMAN GETS IT. She is very honest about this topic.

She states the reason that women need male guidance is because of their emotionality. They are too emotionally unstable to guide themselves. They will get taken advantage of by politicians and other predators. These predators are often male.

Short list of the entities that prey on women:
1.) Student loan agencies
2.) Marketers
3.) Democratic party
4.) Actual rapist

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To add to last post, I think this is because I had a very strong dominant father, a U.S. Marine whom I had the utmost respect for.
I mean I nearly worshipped the man, he could literally do NO wrong.

Even when he cheated on my mom, I blamed my mom (long story but she was a supreme narcissist) and I never blamed him for walking out and was happy when he married my step mom and finally found happiness.

He was a great father and great man and I attribute much of who I am today to him, may he RIP.
See you are an exception. This is why you cant relate to many of the dysfunctional women we mention on this forum. If a woman is on this forum she has an exceptional amout of logic compared to other women.

You had a strong father that you adored. So respecting a worthy male was never an issue for you. Respect is an issue for most women born in the West. They have no model for a strong father.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I sort of can because I know plenty of women who fit this description. So I am very aware of it even though I myself do not believe or behave the way they do.

I don't have a lot of female friends (good friends anyway) for this reason.

Two to be precise that I have been friends with since grammar school who think and feel as I do about most things including men and relationships.
I want to add that many Western women intentionally date men they dont respect. These are women always complaining that their baby daddy is a loser etc. They date these men because they can control them.

These men dont hold these women to any standard. They definately dont tell these women that their opinions are wrong. They cant correct their women because these men need these women financially.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I sort of can because I know plenty of women who fit this description. So I am very aware of it even though I myself do not believe or behave the way they do.

I don't have a lot of female friends (good friends anyway) for this reason.

Two to be precise that I have been friends with since grammar school who think and feel as I do about most things including men and relationships.
@Atom Smasher says it best to the women on this forum. The reason men can't come on here and judge women based upon how you, BeExcellent, and LiveYourDream act is because this place changes women. Whether that is for the best is probably a matter of opinion (I would say yes). And women can't ever become red pill, but they certainly become red-pill aware as you are. You see things much differently than the 23 year old HB on Instagram with 5000+ followers and drowning in simps sees things.

That is why your own personal experiences do not necessarily mean anything in the grand scheme of how women behave at this point. I understand your point that you can observe some of your female friends, and that is enlightening to a degree, but it is different because you are aware of the red pill. You don't see things like you did and you can't go back.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My feminist friends always get on me for this but when I have a high attraction to a man and a high degree of respect for him, I will always defer to him, it's not even something I am consciously aware of, it's almost like a brainwashing of sorts.
Men do this too when they experience a strong level of attraction. Except I wouldn't call it "deference". A more appropriate term for the behaviour that you're describing is "supplicating" or "trying to win approval".

Deferring to someone means that you recognize and accept that another person has superior expertise in a particular area due to specialized knowledge, experience or training. You might defer to a structural engineer if you wanted to build a suspension bridge. Or you might defer to a senior colleague at work who has previously dealt with a problem that you are encountering for the first time. In contrast, supplicating implies that you suppress your personal views to feign agreement with someone else's subjective opinion. The reason why people supplicate is simple. They think that doing so will buy them favour with the person they're supplicating to (and it often does, at least in the short run).

Unless you actually believe that your man is more intelligent/experienced/knowledgeable than you are, you are not deferring. You are supplicating.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Atom Smasher says it best to the women on this forum. The reason men can't come on here and judge women based upon how you, BeExcellent, and LiveYourDream act is because this place changes women. Whether that is for the best is probably a matter of opinion (I would say yes). And women can't ever become red pill, but they certainly become red-pill aware as you are. You see things much differently than the 23 year old HB on Instagram with 5000+ followers and drowning in simps sees things.
Or perhaps they pretend to be "red pill" in order to win approval. Whether or not female SS members actually "see things much differently than the 23 year old HB on Instagram" is debatable.