"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

PDA much

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
What does that mean? I said it for some reason that I can't put my finger on and it got me friendzoned.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
Public Display of Affection
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
Public Display of Affection
Yeah but there was nobody else in the restaurant except a waitress who was in the kitchen when my date said "make out with me." Thinking about it now, her request sounds like fun and I don't know why I turned it down like a fvcking phaggot. I honestly don't know why and no matter how hard I think, I can't find an answer. It's psychological torture...
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
As Pook said, rejection is better than regret.
What's done is done, no sense in beating yourself up over it now.
Just resolve to learn from the mistake and move on.

For what it's worth, who the heck wants to make out in a restaurant anyway? There's a scene in The Sex God Method where the author is fingering his date in a restaurant. I always thought damn, there's a time and a place, y'know? If you want to eat, eat. I bet they didn't even wash their hands :)
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
As Pook said, rejection is better than regret.
What's done is done, no sense in beating yourself up over it now.
Just resolve to learn from the mistake and move on.

For what it's worth, who the heck wants to make out in a restaurant anyway? There's a scene in The Sex God Method where the author is fingering his date in a restaurant. I always thought damn, there's a time and a place, y'know? If you want to eat, eat. I bet they didn't even wash their hands :)
Ugh I gotta turn it around with her. It can't end this way. Not over that!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Just stop posting and put your effort into a time machine. That's the only way we're gonna make any progress on this lil sitiation.
 
Top