B0redandl0nely
Senior Don Juan
What does that mean? I said it for some reason that I can't put my finger on and it got me friendzoned.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Yeah but there was nobody else in the restaurant except a waitress who was in the kitchen when my date said "make out with me." Thinking about it now, her request sounds like fun and I don't know why I turned it down like a fvcking phaggot. I honestly don't know why and no matter how hard I think, I can't find an answer. It's psychological torture...Public Display of Affection
Ugh I gotta turn it around with her. It can't end this way. Not over that!As Pook said, rejection is better than regret.
What's done is done, no sense in beating yourself up over it now.
Just resolve to learn from the mistake and move on.
For what it's worth, who the heck wants to make out in a restaurant anyway? There's a scene in The Sex God Method where the author is fingering his date in a restaurant. I always thought damn, there's a time and a place, y'know? If you want to eat, eat. I bet they didn't even wash their hands![]()
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.