"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Paying on dates with girls you're already fvcking?

xuzaki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
59
Reaction score
43
Age
36
In daygame, I've been inviting girls for a drink near my place. I buy us each one glass of wine, then pull back for sex. The next few dates, they just come over for sex. I'm starting to see one of these girls during the day, and I'm not sure how to handle paying for meals / tickets / etc. I can afford to pay, but I am hesitant because I don't want to slip into provider territory.

Who pays the check, and what are good ways to handle it smoothly? What sh!t tests come up?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
In daygame, I've been inviting girls for a drink near my place. I buy us each one glass of wine, then pull back for sex. The next few dates, they just come over for sex. I'm starting to see one of these girls during the day, and I'm not sure how to handle paying for meals / tickets / etc. I can afford to pay, but I am hesitant because I don't want to slip into provider territory.

Who pays the check, and what are good ways to handle it smoothly? What sh!t tests come up?
"Provider territory" happens prior to sex bro.
This is a complete misguided view you have.

In short it doesnt matter. If you feel like "rewarding" her for her actions then do so. If you want to split it then do so. If you want to get her to pay for it all then I'd say you are probably an ass but do so.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Von

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Is it me who only notices that women who genuinely enjoys a man's company would oftentimes offer to pay for the drinks, food, tickets and sometimes lavish you with gifts ?
 

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
In daygame, I've been inviting girls for a drink near my place. I buy us each one glass of wine, then pull back for sex. The next few dates, they just come over for sex. I'm starting to see one of these girls during the day, and I'm not sure how to handle paying for meals / tickets / etc. I can afford to pay, but I am hesitant because I don't want to slip into provider territory.

Who pays the check, and what are good ways to handle it smoothly? What sh!t tests come up?
Gotta say....

If you pay before deeds: you getting in provider territory

If you pay after deeds: you getting in rewarder territory.

If you have lasting plate or dating: you will get in provider territory.

It's how you start the dating that set the patterns in my experience. If the girl used to have you pay/provide free date. It's hard to change the patterns, especially if she likes you more and more (hence lasting more more).

My experience is always split bills until we start having "sex" or getting into a LTR, than in public I pay. In LTR, we split the expenses of living together.

So follow how you started cause you get her used to a pattern and these patterns become her confort zone in your dynamic. To change a dynamic and confort zone is hard.

My LTR payed her parts for everything and reimbursed me when I had to foot it sometimes when we started dating (everything was split even trips and diner). Now I pay for everything when going out in public but she contribute to the housing
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,940
Age
57
Advice from the old lady:

Reward good behavior. She is giving you sex. Furthermore she is willing to come to you for at home sex dates, which cost next to nothing. Pay for dates with her. You don't have to be lavish. A coffee or ice cream costs very little. It's the gentlemanly gesture that matters.

If she is into you in time she will offer to pick up the tab on occasion. If she makes you dinner she has probably bought the items to cook for you. She may surprise you with gifts, etc.

When you refuse to pay for dates (blue pill, red pill, whatever) you are showing yourself as stingy or cheapskate.

Stingy is a VERY unattractive trait. I am a generous person. I expect to date men who are similarly generous and I also expect the man to fulfill a traditionally male role. That means taking initiative and paying for dates most of the time.

Women who think well of themselves will typically have similar expectations as mine.

Don't be cheap. It reflects poorly on you, especially if you can afford it.
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,940
Age
57
Never tried managing a rotation, and what that does to your finances.

Women cost money. Days out to London, or Washington DC, or whatever to do really fun stuff can cost very good money. Not every girl gets that treatment, because it's not even possible.

Just like with weekends, you prioritise and put things where they are warranted based on good judgement. Not based on "being a gentleman".

A guy with rising standards through options, simply a woman turning up at your place willing to have sex with you doesn't warrant your cash as much. You start to judge whether she brought anything with her, or whether she just expected to raid your cupboards. Etc.

And you can tell really fast who is a mooch and who isn't. Doesn't take months.
I know many men who "manage a rotation". It can get expensive. I'm dating someone myself who has had as many as 7 women on rotation at once in the past. He said it was not only expensive, but exhausting (both physically and mentally) as well, lol.

There is nothing wrong with being a gentleman. I don't see gentlemanly behavior as supplicating "nice guy" behavior at all. A gentleman is someone whose company is desired by women, someone who behaves as an autonomous man, and someone who comports himself with class and refinement.

A gentleman would rarely allow himself to be seen with his lady paying his way. That makes him appear dependent, moochy, and as though he can't afford things. That is not how a solid man wishes to appear in front of other men.

I agree some women will warrant higher quality attention than others. But if OP is starting to go out in public with this chick, and she's already giving him sex...pay for the dates. Don't be a d o u c h e. Maybe she isn't LTR material but there is no need to be an ass.

I often offer to pick up the tab on first dates or early on dating. Men never take me up on that offer, almost without exception because of the dynamic of dependency that conjures. (They do not wish to appear dependent on a woman.) I will note that I date well established older men who see it as a point of pride to demonstrate financial strength and generosity. It is not about provider game. These men can afford things. They are not worried about paying for a $50 meal for 2. It's a different perspective. It's kind of like when I pick up the tab for a big family meal or host people in my home for the holidays. I do it because I choose to. It makes me happy to do it, and it is a generous gesture. Generosity comes from a position of strength is my point.

And I do agree that you can sniff out a mooch in short order. But dating with masculine/feminine polarity is different than mooching or dating in a transactional sense (I do or get X...you do or get Y).
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
I know many men who "manage a rotation". It can get expensive. I'm dating someone myself who has had as many as 7 women on rotation at once in the past. He said it was not only expensive, but exhausting (both physically and mentally) as well, lol.

There is nothing wrong with being a gentleman. I don't see gentlemanly behavior as supplicating "nice guy" behavior at all. A gentleman is someone whose company is desired by women, someone who behaves as an autonomous man, and someone who comports himself with class and refinement.

A gentleman would rarely allow himself to be seen with his lady paying his way. That makes him appear dependent, moochy, and as though he can't afford things. That is not how a solid man wishes to appear in front of other men.

I agree some women will warrant higher quality attention than others. But if OP is starting to go out in public with this chick, and she's already giving him sex...pay for the dates. Don't be a d o u c h e. Maybe she isn't LTR material but there is no need to be an ass.

I often offer to pick up the tab on first dates or early on dating. Men never take me up on that offer, almost without exception because of the dynamic of dependency that conjures. (They do not wish to appear dependent on a woman.) I will note that I date well established older men who see it as a point of pride to demonstrate financial strength and generosity. It is not about provider game. These men can afford things. They are not worried about paying for a $50 meal for 2. It's a different perspective. It's kind of like when I pick up the tab for a big family meal or host people in my home for the holidays. I do it because I choose to. It makes me happy to do it, and it is a generous gesture. Generosity comes from a position of strength is my point.

And I do agree that you can sniff out a mooch in short order. But dating with masculine/feminine polarity is different than mooching or dating in a transactional sense (I do or get X...you do or get Y).
Two very interesting posts. Thank you for the feminine perspective.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
i don’t mind a drink if she’s already in my corner. I would set it up for daytime AFTER her meal time. Say 1:00pm? Or whatever it is. This means she feeds herself. I don’t like to eat before sex anyway. I like that hungry feeling. Testosterone is higher then as well.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Is it me who only notices that women who genuinely enjoys a man's company would oftentimes offer to pay for the drinks, food, tickets and sometimes lavish you with gifts ?
Chicks who buy me condoms are my fav. Is it wrong I use some of them to bang my other plates Lol, just kidding I’m not that evil.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
That could be considered as a positive notch.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
i don’t mind a drink if she’s already in my corner. I would set it up for daytime AFTER her meal time. Say 1:00pm? Or whatever it is. This means she feeds herself. I don’t like to eat before sex anyway. I like that hungry feeling. Testosterone is higher then as well.
If you are worried about T levels they are highest immediately after waking up. However for the most part the differences are negligible and not even worth thinking about. Also T is not as important as most people think regarding sex...it is important but it works in conjunction with a lot of other hormones as well.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Is it me who only notices that women who genuinely enjoys a man's company would oftentimes offer to pay for the drinks, food, tickets and sometimes lavish you with gifts ?
Actions speak louder than words. Yes they really like making you happy.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,940
Age
57
....so you are telling me second hand information and fan fiction about "being a gentleman".

I'm giving you some facts. It cost me £50 a week basic in travel alone keeping a great dating schedule. The most expensive broadband package in my country is that each month, let alone each week.

You literally aren't living in the real world, because you are talking about something you've never even done. And you can't help it, i suppose.



This on the other hand ^^^ smh.
I've seen it first hand. I am well aware it can get expensive. When my ex and I owned a high end nightclub in a destination nightlife city we routinely saw the players and the various women they juggled. We saw what was spent in a single night at our venue, and that was not counting whatever dinner expenses or other entertainment was on tap that evening for a particular guy and his date.

My BF and I both pay for things we do. It ranges between 70/30% and 60/40% I'd say. He pays the higher percentage. This past weekend in one day we were at the casino ($300 playing cards *I watch but don't play* he bought me a drink), we then had drinks and cigars at a lounge (he paid), then we had friends over for wine & tapas (he bought the wine, I bought the food), then we went out to a nightclub for the evening (he paid). Not counting his poker money he spent about $200. With the poker money it was $500 or so.

Some days I'll splurge on a high end dinner out; and usually I pick up the tab for groceries and wine if I'm cooking, which I frequently do.

If a man can't afford the expense of several women in the rotation then he can over come that to a degree by being creative and finding no or low cost things to do for dates.

But telling me I'm clueless as a woman is silly. I pay attention, I know what things cost, and I pay my own way enough to know what dinner & drinks and tickets run for an evening out. Dating multiple people simultaneously is expensive as a rule. But why complain about it? You get plates and nobody is making you or anyone else spin plates. That is a free choice. First world problems I'd say.

My point is that being cheap isn't doing a man any favors. Gentlemen are generous, not cheap.
 
Top