Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pay for play is the future?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So CGA thinks that pay for play/ prostitution is the wave of the future. The whole game and charisma era is over. I tend to agree with him. Women have largely monetized their sexuality. Running game is obsolete for the most part.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prostitution is the world's oldest occupation for a reason. And women who aren't attractive enough to be prostitutes will be in higher demand.

Serenity

Reaction score
There's no way I'll watch a 2 hour video, but I will comment on what you wrote.

Pay for play/ prostitution has been a thing since the dawn of mankind, I bet it happened before currency was even a concept. It's nothing new, it has been there for a long time, it's here now and will be there into the unforeseeable future. Parallel to this there has also been "game" or in other words trading your personality for companionship and sex.

It should come as no surprise to anyone that nothing is free. Prostitution is the exchange of only material goods for sex and just sex. In a normal relationship we get sex and companionship for providing more than just material value where the emphasis is on the immaterial. We could stretch the definition of prostitution to encompass anything that isn't sex for literally nothing, but by such a definition prostitution has always been the norm and we lose the distinction that prostitution is sex in exchange for material goods only.

If there are counterpoints to this voiced in the video, feel free to write it for me, I don't have the time to sit through watching it.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no way I'll watch a 2 hour video, but I will comment on what you wrote.

It should come as no surprise to anyone that nothing is free.

If there are counterpoints to this voiced in the video, feel free to write it for me, I don't have the time to sit through watching it.
I'm not going to watch a 2 hour video, but a very obvious counterpoint is that there are indeed many, many things that are free for women.

Serenity

Reaction score
I'm not going to watch a 2 hour video, but a very obvious counterpoint is that there are indeed many, many things that are free for women.
Only because so many men are cheap, thankfully women aren't that interested in cheap men. So yeah, it's free, but mostly undesirable.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only because so many men are cheap, thankfully women aren't that interested in cheap men. So yeah, it's free, but mostly undesirable.
A lot of women usually get knocked up by broke men and then so looking for men with money to help raise their kid(s).

Serenity

Reaction score
A lot of women usually get knocked up by broke men and then so looking for men with money to help raise their kid(s).
Yup, that's how cheap men are. Not only free, but bleeding money, being of negative value. Being as undesirable as a man can be.

To be clear, the man himself is undesirable in this case, his material value weighs up for his negative immaterial value. Basically the money he provides is just enough to tolerate how disgusting she finds him.

That's why I will always say that flaunting money is the worst idea ever to win over a woman. If she thinks you have little to nothing of material value to offer and she still desires you then you may keep her around for a very long time.

Men generally seem to offer flowers, chocolate, expensive dinners, things, rings and whatever else can be bought for money. Thinking that women appreciate the person giving them things of material value like men would, but they don't because they're women, not men. They appreciate the material things, but not the man providing it. A woman will only ever appreciate a man for the immaterial things he provides and not all women cares about that to begin with.

Women with kids warrants extra skepticism, their main priority is to provide for the child. If they are unable to adequately do so by themselves then most likely you as a man are there to provide for her so she can provide for the child.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men generally seem to offer flowers, chocolate, expensive dinners, things, rings and whatever else can be bought for money. Thinking that women appreciate the person giving them things of material value like men would, but they don't because they're women, not men. They appreciate the material things, but not the man providing it. A woman will only ever appreciate a man for the immaterial things he provides and not all women cares about that to begin with.

Women with kids warrants extra skepticism, their main priority is to provide for the child. If they are unable to adequately do so by themselves then most likely you as a man are there to provide for her so she can provide for the child.
Very wise words. I never had much money. So all the puzzy I stumbled into was because of me. But this gets harder to do as you age and lose your looks. Past a certain age its all what you can bring financially.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lolol i hope it is. I will buy the Gordita Latina 3000
That will be the second sexual revolution.

Hundreds of years in the future, companion robots will basically function autonomously like a normal human so you can live with them fully. The difference is theyll be engineered to lack the negative traits humans have, so there wont be infidelity, family breakup, personality disorder or mental illness. Theyll have pleasant personalities, a custom appearance, and an engineered fondness for you personally - not so much that it feels unrealistic, it will be calibrated to be natural. If you want kids then dna sequences will be generated to match your companion bot's appearance, which is then mixed with your own, and the resulting dna will be grown into your shared children in artificial wombs.

The men of that future will look back at us and "dating" like we look back at the pre-modern era and their "medicine": fumbling around, doing more harm than good, before the scientific, reliable process could be developed.

Blade Runner 2049 - You Look Lonely Scene - YouTube

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or this increasingly unstable looking thing called civilisation collapse we're running around hunting rats and chewing weeds and abducting woman and dragging them back to our parking building caves. Lot of concrete in a parking building Roman concrete is still around 2000 years later

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I will always say that flaunting money is the worst idea ever to win over a woman. If she thinks you have little to nothing of material value to offer and she still desires you then you may keep her around for a very long time.
I would agree only if the woman wants to make it legal.

But if a man if in good shape financially and meets a hot woman and wants to f her I would say throw the bucks down, dinner, movie, whatever. Got to use what use you have, some guys don’t have game, height, best looks, but have cash. I would say go for it.

But if the woman want to make it legal, marriage / cohabiting or whatever, the man tells her they start from 0 and her cash out value is 0.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That will be the second sexual revolution.

Hundreds of years in the future, companion robots will basically function autonomously like a normal human so you can live with them fully. The difference is theyll be engineered to lack the negative traits humans have, so there wont be infidelity, family breakup, personality disorder or mental illness. Theyll have pleasant personalities, a custom appearance, and an engineered fondness for you personally - not so much that it feels unrealistic, it will be calibrated to be natural. If you want kids then dna sequences will be generated to match your companion bot's appearance, which is then mixed with your own, and the resulting dna will be grown into your shared children in artificial wombs.

The men of that future will look back at us and "dating" like we look back at the pre-modern era and their "medicine": fumbling around, doing more harm than good, before the scientific, reliable process could be developed.

Blade Runner 2049 - You Look Lonely Scene - YouTube
Haha bro you just might be right. Trippy thought

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never done any of the above for a woman not even my 4 year LTR she would be lucky if i bought her a bottle of a wine once a month

Guess what by not engaging in them transactional relationship dynamics i quickly weed out gold diggers and narcissistic women and find quality ones faster

Shock horror The right woman doesn't need to know how much money you have or what you can provide for her

She literally just needs to be attracted to you and for you to be able to dominate both your world and hers

Problem is a huge proportion of men are so weak and pathetic these days they would rather try and "buy" her affection

But make no mistake there will ALWAYS be demand for a man that can make her pu$$y tingle without using money

ALWAYS

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never done any of the above for a woman not even my 4 year LTR she would be lucky if i bought her a bottle of a wine once a month

Guess what by not engaging in them transactional relationship dynamics i quickly weed out gold diggers and narcissistic women and find quality ones faster

Shock horror The right woman doesn't need to know how much money you have or what you can provide for her

She literally just needs to be attracted to you and for you to be able to dominate both your world and hers

Problem is a huge proportion of men are so weak and pathetic these days they would rather try and "buy" her affection

But make no mistake there will ALWAYS be demand for a man that can make her pu$$y tingle without using money

ALWAYS
And money and status boyfriends will be cheated with that guy.