Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Paulina Porizkova Can't Get a Date on Hinge -- Just Like Many Men!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is certainly top 1% of women her age in terms of looks and status. But the majority of women that age don't have the physical attributes we look for when we have SO MANY options. So you filter that age range out because the MAJORITY are not what you want.

But seriously what SS member here could meet her in person and create a connection or spark to get a date? Not many I'm sure.
Most SS members would not be interested in her due to her age. She's a good looking 56 but still 56.

I've seen women who were good looking at 35-40 but had noticeable slippage by 50.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bald fat guy working at mc donald complains he cant get matches on tinder.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bald fat guy working at mc donald complains he cant get matches on tinder.
Tinder is 76% male. There are higher quality guys than bald fat guys working at McDonald's who can't get matches off of it.

Matching is meaningless. Getting dates is less meaningful. Getting laid off of app participation is most meaningful.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is 76% male. There are higher quality guys than bald fat guys working at McDonald's who can't get matches off of it.

Matching is meaningless. Getting dates is less meaningful. Getting laid off of app participation is most meaningful.
I think in some countries, Tinder is 90% male. And of the women, most of them are just on there to advertise their stupid Instathirst profiles.

Change your profile to "female" and you'll immediately get matches. You can put a photo of a toilet seat and you'll get matches if you're female.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is more to this story. This YouTube video from February 2022 also supplements what was discussed last summer.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
There is more to this story. This YouTube video from February 2022 also supplements what was discussed last summer.

@ 56 she's a bit up there.. She'd need to date a dude in his 60's+ Very view females can continue to attract very high value dudes at that age. Maybe Christie Brinkley or Liz Hurley can pull it off. Not many others.. Have you seen Vanna White? Sad.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like a professional boxer being surprised that they can no longer compete in their 70s. Come on, woman. What did you expect?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ 56 she's a bit up there.. She'd need to date a dude in his 60's+ Very view females can continue to attract very high value dudes at that age. Maybe Christie Brinkley or Liz Hurley can pull it off. Not many others.. Have you seen Vanna White? Sad.
I think she is a bit delusional and trying for a top tier guy at 56 (now 57). I have no doubt that she has plenty of options.

Her recent relationship with Aaron Sorkin (4 years older) was a reasonable expectation for a woman her age.

Christie Brinkley and Liz Hurley have both looked attractive post age 50. Neither one looks as good as they did 25 years ago, but they are still both attractive in the right context. Brinkley is 68 now, so 25 years ago, she was also post peak at 43. Liz Hurley is 56 now, so she was 31 then.

Vanna White has defintely gone downhill. She's 65 now.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I think she is a bit delusional and trying for a top tier guy at 56 (now 57). I have no doubt that she has plenty of options.

Her recent relationship with Aaron Sorkin (4 years older) was a reasonable expectation for a woman her age.

Christie Brinkley and Liz Hurley have both looked attractive post age 50. Neither one looks as good as they did 25 years ago, but they are still both attractive in the right context. Brinkley is 68 now, so 25 years ago, she was also post peak at 43. Liz Hurley is 56 now, so she was 31 then.

Vanna White has defintely gone downhill. She's 65 now.
Vanna looks much holder than 65. Liz Hurley, still looks amazing.. Not sure how she does it..

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would anyone in her position need to go dumpster diving for dates on OLD? This article exists to take up space.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No guy would want to date a 56 year old woman. Maybe go for lunch for companionship, but for intimacy? Forget it. Even 46 is pushing it for intimacy. Even 36 for guys who have some money.

Its all about her fertileness.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When we were young, chicks like her rejected me because of my height, so I am enjoying their pain.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She actually is aging quite gracefully.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When we were young, chicks like her rejected me because of my height, so I am enjoying their pain.
So? The chicks like her who rejected you can go on Match or OurTime now and get a bunch of attention. The wall is softer than we think.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No guy would want to date a 56 year old woman. Maybe go for lunch for companionship, but for intimacy? Forget it. Even 46 is pushing it for intimacy. Even 36 for guys who have some money.

Its all about her fertileness.
So you think Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez aren't intimate? :p That broad is 52 is far uglier than Paulina.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Probably because they don't want to date someone that needs to post nude pics on Instagram constantly for attention. It's really sad how far women will go to maintain the attention as they age once it starts to fade...the more attention they are used to receiving, the more they seem to require it like a heroin addict does heroin.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She is certainly top 1% of women her age in terms of looks and status. But the majority of women that age don't have the physical attributes we look for when we have SO MANY options. So you filter that age range out because the MAJORITY are not what you want.

But seriously what SS member here could meet her in person and create a connection or spark to get a date? Not many I'm sure.
She is a woman just like any other woman. There isn't some secret sauce to creating connection and spark. Some people you have it with and others you don't.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably because they don't want to date someone that needs to post nude pics on Instagram constantly for attention. It's really sad how far women will go to maintain the attention as they age once it starts to fade...the more attention they are used to receiving, the more they seem to require it like a heroin addict does heroin.
She was having dating issues prior to posting that nude pic. However, you have a valid point that she was likely acting like an attention whorre in other ways. Her attention whorring likely turned off a lot of propects.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She was having dating issues prior to posting that nude pic. However, you have a valid point that she was likely acting like an attention whorre in other ways. Her attention whorring likely turned off a lot of propects.
She has been posting nude pics for a while now and every time she does it makes front page news