Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Paulina Porizkova Can't Get a Date on Hinge -- Just Like Many Men!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paulina Porizkova found a new boyfriend on dating app Raya.

Her boyfriend is TV writer and director Jeff Greinstein. Greinstein has written for Friends, Will & Grace, and Desperate Housewives. He looks beta AF. He is likely rich though. He's 60 and she's 58. He is 6'7" though.

Paulina didn't really hit the wall. She didn't have to date some nobody, broke 60 year old office worker.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paulina Porizkova found a new boyfriend on dating app Raya.

Her boyfriend is TV writer and director Jeff Greinstein. Greinstein has written for Friends, Will & Grace, and Desperate Housewives. He looks beta AF. He is likely rich though. He's 60 and she's 58. He is 6'7" though.

Paulina didn't really hit the wall. She didn't have to date some nobody, broke 60 year old office worker.

Such chin and jawline are wasted on such beta...

God should've give couple of inches of height and some chin to @MatureDJ instead.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 1988, she got a $6 million contract with Estee Lauder and in her 30s, she had another multimillion dollar contract with Escada. Those two contracts are enough to have her set for life.
I can't believe the amounts of money that female models can make. Look at Tom Brady's wife, she made much more money than he did, and he won seven Super Bowls, something no other quarterback has even come close to. But these models get paid for being pretty? I mean, walk down the street, there are plenty of attractive women, if you look around a certain age group. Most girls would love to model, and you wouldn't have to pay them millions. I really don't get it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe the amounts of money that female models can make. Look at Tom Brady's wife, she made much more money than he did, and he won seven Super Bowls, something no other quarterback has even come close to. But these models get paid for being pretty? I mean, walk down the street, there are plenty of attractive women, if you look around a certain age group. Most girls would love to model, and you wouldn't have to pay them millions. I really don't get it.
That was $6 million in 1988, which is worth around $15 million today.

Most women who model don't make that much money. There are tons of Instagram models now, most don't do that well.

Additionally, the average content producers on OnlyFans doesn't make much. We only hear stories about how much the top women make on OnlyFans.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women who model don't make that much money.
No, I wouldn't think so. But some are, and some are making more. I don't get what these women are doing to earn that much money. What, do they have a big name? The only reason I know Tom Brady's wife is because she's Tom Brady's wife. Never heard of this Paulina woman either, but it's interesting that she was married to Rik Okasik.

This reminds me of the old photographer "scam" (maybe the wrong word) some guys used to (and still do) run. I don't know why that reminds me of it, but if I was a young guy into photography, I'd be trying to get some girls to pose for me lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never heard of this Paulina woman either
Paulina was a big deal in the mid-1980s through mid-1990s. Back-to-back SI Swimsuit covers in the mid-1980s at ages 18 and 19, back when the SI Swimsuit Issue meant something. Then the 1988 Estee Lauder contract.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paulina was a big deal in the mid-1980s through mid-1990s. Back-to-back SI Swimsuit covers in the mid-1980s at ages 18 and 19, back when the SI Swimsuit Issue meant something. Then the 1988 Estee Lauder contract.
She was in the Cars videos too. Ric Ocasek had some classic ugly man game. He was ugly by even rock star standards.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was in the Cars videos too. Ric Ocasek had some classic ugly man game. He was ugly by even rock star standards.
This is The Cars music song for the song "Drive". She was in this one.

She was not in the "You Might Think" video. That was Susan Gallagher.