Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Paulina Porizkova Can't Get a Date on Hinge -- Just Like Many Men!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paulina Porizkova is 56 years old. In her SMV prime, she was on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 1984 and 1985. That's when being on the SI Swimsuit issue cover meant something. She is 5'10" and her children are both over 20.

She was a couple with Ric Ocasek of The Cars from 1984-2018. They were in the process of divorcing when Ocasek died in 2019.

She's a solid looking 56 year old who'd be a good option for older men.

She's having a hard time coping with a common male experience on swipe apps. She's not getting good visibility or dates while using Hinge.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paulina Porizkova is 56 years old. In her SMV prime, she was on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 1984 and 1985. That's when being on the SI Swimsuit issue cover meant something. She is 5'10" and her children are both over 20.

She was a couple with Ric Ocasek of The Cars from 1984-2018. They were in the process of divorcing when Ocasek died in 2019.

She's having a hard time coping with a common male experience on swipe apps. She's not dating good visibility or dates while using Hinge.
Wait...let me find the tissues to wipe my tears lololol. Oh we are going to see a lot more stories like this.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hundreds of men asked her out in comments…..

She’s having trouble getting a date on an app…..

something Isn’t adding up here. Not many 56 yr old single Chad’s I guess.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

She's having a hard time coping with a common male experience on swipe apps. She's not getting good visibility or dates while using Hinge.
Her standards must be insanely high considering who she was marrying. If she was so bad that he cut her out of his will, you know she's a big red flag in itself... And he was uglier than dirt.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will become a common trend, it really began with Charlize Theron, claiming no men were man enough to date an older woman, they're literally like young obese women now, that's the value plummet

RickTheToad

Reaction score
This will become a common trend, it really began with Charlize Theron, claiming no men were man enough to date an older woman, they're literally like young obese women now, that's the value plummet
I don't know. I'd date Liz Hurley, even now. That female doesn't age. She's like a Christie Brinkley, Sophia Lauren or Raquel Welch. The later two have finally aged, but they are in their 70s now. Brinkley, I think is 67 or something.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. I'd date Liz Hurley, even now. That female doesn't age. She's like a Christie Brinkley, Sophia Lauren or Raquel Welch. The later two have finally aged, but they are in their 70s now. Brinkley, I think is 67 or something.
You just made me think of all the sex robots with machine gun tits from AP

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait...let me find the tissues to wipe my tears lololol. Oh we are going to see a lot more stories like this.
I agree that we're going to see more of this. Paulina is good looking for 56 but she's 56.

She locked down a high value guy near peak SMV (age 19) and that relationship continued until her early 50s. She wasn't a carousel rider. A 30+ year relationship is good for any couple, but especially good for two celebrities.

I'm not sure how well she managed her money. She has mentioned that she was not in Ocasek's will when he died, probably due to the fact that they were divorcing at the time. In 1988, she got a $6 million contract with Estee Lauder and in her 30s, she had another multimillion dollar contract with Escada. Those two contracts are enough to have her set for life.

No, she is having trouble finding someone who meets her ridiculous criteria most likely.
Yes, that's true. I have experienced women in their 30s still conducting themselves as if they were 18-21 years old and in their absolute primes. It wouldn't be surprising if a woman in her 50s was behaving like that.

Many of those men may not have been local to her.

She did have a short relationship in 2021 with a 60 year old film director.

If she was so bad that he cut her out of his will, you know she's a big red flag in itself... And he was uglier than dirt.
That's a normal part of divorcing. They were together 30+ years, which is a long time. It might have been a zombie marriage where they just stayed together for the sake of the kids. The divorce was filed for in the 2017-18 time period, when the youngest kid was 18-19.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She would be dating them if her standards were realistic
She just had a short term relationship (approx 3 months) with Aaron Sorkin, a 60 year old screenwriter with a decent resume. If Aaron Sorkin was not good enough for her, I can't imagine who would be.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Men are not going on Hinge to meet 56 year olds. Especially the type of men that she thinks she "deserves".

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty are interested in pump and dumps tho with older women.
She looks good for 56. There would be some 30s/40s men who would have sex with her but not do a committed relationship. Her kids are both in their 20s. She's not a single mom of dependents, but she's still technicallly a single mom as a single mom of adult children.

Men are not going on Hinge to meet 56 year olds. Especially the type of men that she thinks she "deserves".
The Hinge audience is a little bit younger than she is. The 56-65 year old audience would be more on Match and OurTime, but that would mostly be blue pilled, beta males.

The blue pilled, beta males of that era are divorced guys with adult children. Older Millennial beta males (mid to late 30s guys) are more likely to be never married and childless guys, since marriage and children haven't happened as much with Millennials.

The late 50s/early 60s men she think she deserves either aren't in the market or prefer 40-45 year olds. Because she is a good looking 56 and no longer has dependent, she'll have some options but not nearly the caliber she thinks she deserves.

She'd be better off doing things through her social circle.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like my fruit ripe.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Because, naturally, they're going after the 30yr old hotties.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is certainly top 1% of women her age in terms of looks and status. But the majority of women that age don't have the physical attributes we look for when we have SO MANY options. So you filter that age range out because the MAJORITY are not what you want.

But seriously what SS member here could meet her in person and create a connection or spark to get a date? Not many I'm sure.