Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pattern Orders?

Hobo13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm working on some custom patterns for my target at the moment. Girl has bf, who is ****ty etc. etc. blah whatever.
My question is you think I should run "boyfriend destroyer" patterns first or patterns which make her associate great things with me (intense connection, falling in love, sex whatever) first?

I've been thinking that a lot of girls may react negatively to boyfriend destroyer patterns and start defending their boyfriends and thus would be repellant to hearing about how great you are. Also b/c she may react negatively it may destroy what you had been working for when you were making her associate good feelings with you with the connection patterns.

And on a side note, would it be better to refer to the boyfriend as "boyfriend", borefriend, or by his name or by something like "that guy you're seeing"?

Last edited:

JohnnyVegas

Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't spend so much time on her and you should find other women.

Sire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Patterns are gay..but if you want this girl to think your some kinda wierdo go ahead and use em.

Hobo13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I agree that patterns are toolish. I'm not exactly intending on using them, but that was the quickest way to communicate the idea. I'm not memorizing any lines or anything, I'm just making the girl think and realize some sh1t cos she's "confused" or whatever.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't know how to use patterns - don't even try.

You don't know how to use patterns.

Sire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a waste of time to me, especially if she has a borefriend already. But if you really, really gotta have her then I would suggest simply demenstrating your value by letting her see you with other girls. Try to connect with her by talking about things she really likes. Don't mention her boyfriend at all when you talk to her either, you'll just remind her of him. Let her come to her own descision about you being a better catch than he is.
On top of all this, date other women!

Sire

Hobo13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dee-Zy, perhaps. I don't really want to use patterns, just speaking more effectively and convincingly. I'm already quite good at it, I'm just getting down to the nitty gritty. And analyzing it to the utmost. Just trying to get other's opinions on said matter.

Sire, I don't consider it a waste of time. This girl is one of many projects I have going on simultaneously, but I do not feel it is wasteful to learn something from an experience. I very much so consider it a learning experience, and if I bag the chick in the end - so much the better, but neither do I care that much.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then keep doing ya things - but do yourself a favor and don't try patterns. It is one thing to understand them but another to master them. Nobody should use patterns unless they master it or gets constant support from somebody who does master it.

To make a long sentence short - forget patterns.

iceHawk

Don Juan
Reaction score
just out of curiosity, how long did it take for you to learn SS well?? For me 4 months of constant practice made me fairly proficient.