Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Patook app - No flirting allowed

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Patook

A new app that has been in development for a year lets you befriend others. It works a lot like Tinder so I'm told. Flirting isn't allowed and you can flag a message for flirting. Lol! :lol::rofl:

Story: http://lifehacker.com/this-app-works-like-tinder-except-its-for-making-plato-1797321957

Interesting Infographic.

Some stats from the infographic:
  • 1 in 3 US adults find it hard to make new friends
  • 4 in 10 women find it hard to make new platonic friends
  • 3 in 10 men find it hard to make new platonic friends
  • 1 in 2 US adults have moved in the past 5 years find it hard to make new friends
  • 1 in 3 US adults have been at the same place for more than 5 years find it hard to make new friends
Discuss.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just installed it to see if people in my local area used it. It's full of lesbians, social justice warriors, feminists and far-right loonies.

And to verify your account, you need to take a photo of yourself holding a sign saying you will not flirt. Nuff said! Uninstall.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just find it ironic how these developers and marketers are looking to cash in or tap into the OLD scene by trying to make it not about dating with safe flirt-free friendzone connections with a Tinder GUI (guided user interface) functionality for the app.