Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Path to learning Game

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't u think he should feel that he should get out of here first?
I think otherwise he would be missing on an important experience
I do agree.
Making a home here; creating a space for my own reflection and direction might've been the best thing I've done.
Still, the misogyny that spilled onto those pages in the first few years. It's ugly.
This is but a bus-stop filled with lost souls that are holding on too tightly.
The very fabric of the way you experience the world can change.
Get out of your head and anchor back into your body.

You will find what you're looking for behind all the pain that is locked up in your heart.
Or deep in the heart of the women you seek to conquer.
Look into someone's eyes and don't look away.
There is nothing on the other side of the rainbow.

Get lost here and you will spend your life impressing other men whose lives consist of little other than impressing other men.
Just find the vital space and live out your life from there, one breath at a time.
You have to believe in the poetry.

gwoppin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. I have downloaded and read around 1/3rd of the book. I will write what I think about the book when I finish it. So far, after reading the description of the pimp, I feel as though the anonymity and lack of emotions has been over exaggerated. Also, in one part I read something along the lines of and I'm paraphrasing "A true pimp does not have sex with his ho's because doing so will make him human for them." Well... then what's the point of power without sex? I think what I understand from the works of the most Luminary PUAs is that an Alpha occasionally also shows borderline humility, so as to not absolutely turn off people with his arrogance. His humility is like a prize. Something that is rare. That makes him all the more valuable. It is earned. Similarly, for the woman, she needs to earn the sex with him. Even the cliche game tactic "****y and funny" has the part "funny". I feel that the description given about the pimp is inhuman to pull off. Even if someone gets uncontrollable power he would probably not be human enough to enjoy it.

I need to finish reading the mack, but I feel there might be a perfect concoction between the mack and pimp that would be regarded as the Alpha (the ideal lover). In heartiste, Roissey points out that a great boyfriend can never be the ideal lover. But there are glimpses of great boyfriend in the perfect seducers maybe just a few touches which is enough to keep a woman hooked. She will want to earn that part of him. She would see only glimpses of it and would never be able to get it in it's entirety. The moment she gets all of it is the moment she loses interest.

Or maybe there might be another way, where the ideal lover just ravishes her selflessly all the time and she loves getting objectified. She hopes she will be the one to tame him only to get ravished over and over again and then falling in love with it. Maybe I am just mixing my blue pill beliefs when I am thinking about giving her glimpses of care. Who knows. Guess I have to read more. Rollo Tomassi did say that when people stumble across the red pill, they tend to take in parts and mix it with their blue pill conditionings. I have always tried to read with an open mind though. Always realising that I might be wrong and even the author might be wrong. Only things that work in the laboratory of life is right, nothing else is.
Imo, none of these books and forum posts should be taken as the one and only. Take and remove different parts which do and dont suit you.

The point of that book is almost just a brief rundown, then pick at the parts you think you work for you.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Why would that bother you? I see no indication of him exclusively wanting to be a player, he even wrote in latter comment that he wants to seduce a girl close to him, as most people here when they started, but you are just insecure.
Good that u are trying to prevent people having control and becoming desirable, since after all it would mean less ***** for you, but move aside, u aint stopping anything really, and enjoy your day, what is now a ordinary day may become very scarce soon, when these unfit nerd guys start taking ur girls away, enjoy it while it lasts before u become a vague memory
Idk what you're on about personally but the point is not everyone is made for game. If everyone were, then we'd have millions of people who are good at game everywhere. This forum would be a robust place full of people sharing their amazing stories and experiences. I wanted to see how serious he is about this.

To me game is different than what it might be to you. For me game is all about being able to seduce any girl you want, and what that takes is going out often and actually practicing. Its not cake, it takes work and effort. I'm not trying to discourage anyone, thats you projecting your own sensitivities on me. Don't do that.

The worse part about your message is you mention some almost personal things that make it clear you're not just a random member with 14 messages.. and that you are someone's ALT account.. Pedrito recently got banned, i wonder if that's you? You give off the same beta male weak victim vibes.. Whoever you are, get a life --for your own sake.

Duff55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk what you're on about personally but the point is not everyone is made for game. If everyone were, then we'd have millions of people who are good at game everywhere. This forum would be a robust place full of people sharing their amazing stories and experiences. I wanted to see how serious he is about this.

To me game is different than what it might be to you. For me game is all about being able to seduce any girl you want, and what that takes is going out often and actually practicing. Its not cake, it takes work and effort. I'm not trying to discourage anyone, thats you projecting your own sensitivities on me. Don't do that.

The worse part about your message is you mention some almost personal things that make it clear you're not just a random member with 14 messages.. and that you are someone's ALT account.. Pedrito recently got banned, i wonder if that's you? You give off the same beta male weak victim vibes.. Whoever you are, get a life --for your own sake.
Nah this is my only account, yes indeed not everyone is great at game as nobody is in anything, as it takes practice and perservance, doesn't mean people shouldnt try if they arent the right "types".

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me game is all about being able to seduce any girl you want
literally nobody can do that, or even come remotely close. (unless we're talking about hollywood actors with status and looks through the roof, but then i'd argue that's nothing to do with 'game', anyway)
The best examples we have are PUA's with infield, and they all get rejected a $hit tonne lol

Game isn't magic. It's just flirting and the social skills to not screw it up when a girl thinks you are cute

Duff55

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree.
Making a home here; creating a space for my own reflection and direction might've been the best thing I've done.
Still, the misogyny that spilled onto those pages in the first few years. It's ugly.
This is but a bus-stop filled with lost souls that are holding on too tightly.
The very fabric of the way you experience the world can change.
Get out of your head and anchor back into your body.

You will find what you're looking for behind all the pain that is locked up in your heart.
Or deep in the heart of the women you seek to conquer.
Look into someone's eyes and don't look away.
There is nothing on the other side of the rainbow.

Get lost here and you will spend your life impressing other men whose lives consist of little other than impressing other men.
Just find the vital space and live out your life from there, one breath at a time.
You have to believe in the poetry.
I agree with all you have said, I read some glimpses of your thread and journey, I find bits pretty inspiring and valuable, still u were here too and u changed gradually, gradually in a sense that man might change in a second, as u had said in some glimpse I had read which makes sense, but threshold must be met and who knows what is needed for it, still I see a pattern around here, old posters with time becoming great people, some of them atleast, maybe it is just maslow's hirearchy of needs, but I see people become great here, as u have, still lost souls they were, hence why would they come here, but everywhere I go it is no better, lost souls are all around, and there is no clear direction to look to, where u know u are on the right path, it is all up to you, so even tho I think nowadays forum became much worse, it still can be valuable experience, and if u become infected from the hatred that might be present around here, I think that is ones own fault, u are the perciever after all, but as u have said that 2 most important things are love and perservance, perservance is found in the message that is spread around here even nowadays, and love I suppose the right cycle would be us in AFC days getting unrequited love which wasnt so locely after all, then learning and going to the other side of the equation only to come back and realise both is screwed, but now with experience we are able to love like we hadn't before, because we are free to do so, because finally we know only way is our own and in us it originates.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game isn't magic. It's just flirting and the social skills to not screw it up when a girl thinks you are cute
Not screw it up when a girl is down to fvck. Her thinking you're at least cute is a prerequisite of course, but if she's not down for it, it doesn't matter if she thinks your cute or smooth.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Nah this is my only account, yes indeed not everyone is great at game as nobody is in anything, as it takes practice and perservance, doesn't mean people shouldnt try if they arent the right "types".
I don't think he shouldn't try. I just want to see how serious he is about it and if he's got what it takes.

You go into a boxing gym and say I want to be a boxer.. The veterans and professionals in the room, the coach-- they all want to see if you're serious .. why? because they hear people say that all the time and guess what.. 3 -4 weeks in those same people stop coming to the gym.

To me game is different than what it is to many of you.. because I've been at this sht my whole life. It's basically my craft in life and I've honed it well.

literally nobody can do that, or even come remotely close. (unless we're talking about hollywood actors with status and looks through the roof, but then i'd argue that's nothing to do with 'game', anyway)
The best examples we have are PUA's with infield, and they all get rejected a $hit tonne lol

I think you're taking things a bit too literally. You don't start learning game with the idea of "i just want to seduce one girl and settle down and get married". You get into game because you want to be able to seduce any girl you want. That was the point. The fact that such a little notion flew over your head and you took it way too literally tells me you probably overthink a lot of things. This isn't codified language my dude.. no need to think so hard into it.

and actually thinking about it I feel like I can seduce any girl I want.. maybe thats me though. If you don't have what it takes, that's on you. I feel like I Could, maybe im just overconfident... but I love being confident. It's the reason I close 75% of all approaches.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I would introduce myself and ask you all Game luminaries for advice regarding learning Game.

For context, I have just started my college. I have never had a girlfriend but I did have an affair when I turned 16.
Forget everything you read on here about Game.

Do the same thing you did at 16.

Reaction score
So my question to you is : why? why do you want to get into game? what makes you think you have the fundamentals to be good at picking up women/capitalizing and spinning plates?
Honestly man, I don't really care about game or anything. What I want is to enjoy the intimacies of multiple HB'10s. I have realised that nothing really happens to you. Everything that you want to manifest needs to be made happen.

I don't claim to have amazing fundamentals but since I started college this year, I have had a **** load of girls coming to me, asking for my number, giving me IOIs, etc. I happen to be good looking and in a nice shape. After analysing and calibrating through whatever girl situations I faced, I have naturally learnt to be coquettish. But in terms of expressing intent, carrying things forward, I still suck, probably because I have never asked out anyone yet.

I understand where you are coming from. You are right. Execution is much more important than reading about stuff. But don't you think knowledge serves as a direction and as I said in my post

"I don't intend to think about game as an exercise in philosophical speculation. But I feel like reading the diverse works of different PUAs, their experience, their way of thinking and the clarity that came in them after decades of practise is certainly something that would shorten my learning curve and make me aware of things that I could not have known or guessed."

As long as my infield experiences get better, I don't really mind being corrected and I appreciate you straight forwardness. Perhaps you can enlighten me as to how to carry things forward once a girl is interested and how to express intent without looking all desperate.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Start with Rollos first book The Rational Male and look up a guy named Rian Stone.
First learn about female nature and it will help your game and frame 10 fold and a shorter learning curve.
You can run all the game you want but if you dont know WHY it works you will go in circles. Good luck
Yeah I have read all the parts of Rational Male except religion part and the positive masculinity part.
And I have got fuccfiiles and frame praxeology by Rian Stone on my TBR List.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly man, I don't really care about game or anything. What I want is to enjoy the intimacies of multiple HB'10s. I have realised that nothing really happens to you. Everything that you want to manifest needs to be made happen.

I don't claim to have amazing fundamentals but since I started college this year, I have had a **** load of girls coming to me, asking for my number, giving me IOIs, etc. I happen to be good looking and in a nice shape. After analysing and calibrating through whatever girl situations I faced, I have naturally learnt to be coquettish. But in terms of expressing intent, carrying things forward, I still suck, probably because I have never asked out anyone yet.

I understand where you are coming from. You are right. Execution is much more important than reading about stuff. But don't you think knowledge serves as a direction and as I said in my post

"I don't intend to think about game as an exercise in philosophical speculation. But I feel like reading the diverse works of different PUAs, their experience, their way of thinking and the clarity that came in them after decades of practise is certainly something that would shorten my learning curve and make me aware of things that I could not have known or guessed."

As long as my infield experiences get better, I don't really mind being corrected and I appreciate you straight forwardness. Perhaps you can enlighten me as to how to carry things forward once a girl is interested and how to express intent without looking all desperate.
I think you have a good case for getting into game for sure based on what you said here.. But I would say that, there's nothing that beats experience. If you have alot of attention from women, then make moves, take chances, start talking to them, practice your flirting skills more, practice getting their imagination and interest aroused, setting up plans, and then executing on those plans-- where you can practice conversation, escalation/kino, etc.-- That's how I learned. I mean I didn't know I'd be 11-12 yrs old and have girls hitting on me.. in 5th grade. then 6th and 7th and 8th grade. Then throughout highschool feeling like I was the man because friends called me chick magnet and player..

The books might give you a good framework.. so I'll stop knocking them.. I just find it so odd for human beings to read books on basic body language and communication and romance, when we are probably the most adept race in the universe at naturally being good at this stuff.. But ofc we all have diff upbringings and maybe some of us are not the most greatest at communication / non verbal communication.

BUt my answer to you , for your initial question in your original post.. If I had to start over, I wouldn't change anything. I'm what you call "a natural".. I had most of what I enjoyed early on pretty much handed to me, or so it felt like it. I think having a hip hop culture influence and a n upbringing with alot of older guys who were cool helped me alot in my game..

The one thing I'll say is, alot of what happened ot me earlier in life, did not teach me much outward game because I was so used to girls coming to me.. but it did help create alot of confidence in myself and comfort in easily escalating with women. Like if you put me with any women I knew exactly what to do.. and that fact never really changed.

The real struggles I Had in having to learn game was all in cold approach, clubbing, going out-- In those scenes it wasn't like the social circles and world outside of the nightlife where I felt like a king.. I had to learn all the skills of approach. I had some already from approaching girls anywhere and everywhere with my friends-- but I didnt realize how superficial women at the clubs were. Especially off the liquor. Its like their confidence was on 1000%. I got rejected a buncha times and all that stuff that happens when you start going out.. I mean I still remember girls str8 treatin me like I was nobody at the club. Like a literal 0. Sht felt harsh because I ws so used to being this person everyone considered a player who had like 30 girls numbers on my phone at any given time by the time i was 17-18.. so it was a bit of a shock. But with experience, I just got better, i started understanding what I was doing wrong. I started lifting weight and getting bigger.. because before I was a skinny young lookin kid.

And years later-- I Just got better man. No other way to put it. It's literally like anything-- it takes practice. If you want to be a good baskebtall player, play basketball everyday. Same sh.t with Game. IF I gave up on the club scene because I was gettin rejected, felt like sh.t so often, I woulda not made it to where I am today.

These days its so easy to pull women.. ill just leave it at that lol

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
RazorRambo24:

You're very fortunate to have had girls coming after you at 11-12 years old. Those are important developmental years and people who get a lot of positive reinforcement from their actions at such young ages build a base of confidence that older people who build, will never really have. On the other hand, people who had negative reinforcement during those formative years have a lot of work ahead of them. Not sure if they ever really break out of their limiting beliefs.

There wasn't really a point to my post, it was just an observation.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
RazorRambo24:

You're very fortunate to have had girls coming after you at 11-12 years old. Those are important developmental years and people who get a lot of positive reinforcement from their actions at such young ages build a base of confidence that older people who build, will never really have. On the other hand, people who had negative reinforcement during those formative years have a lot of work ahead of them. Not sure if they ever really break out of their limiting beliefs.

There wasn't really a point to my post, it was just an observation.
Yeah and well I can tell you this much. Because my road was definitely not easy in life.. in any way shape or form. Alot of my confidence and self esteem as a man was shattered multiple times throughout life. I have alot of traumatic moments.. I've made enemies with people who were much older than me, about 10 yrs older, and who everyone was kinda afraid of, got into some serious physical altercations, had older friend sof mine who didnt like me after some point really do sht and talk sht and stuff that made me question my own worth.. so I had to really come back from all that and build my own confidence and self esteem up again. I mean when I say i have trauma man, I had real deep trauma, it took me like 6 years to heal from some of this ****. I was involved in alot of street drama -- but i also had girls who broke my heart and sht too.. I had situations where I felt I had to leave friend groups and lose all my friends. I had a drought one time of like 3 years where I had barely any involvement with any girls. I though tI was cursed and taht this one ex of mine put a hex on me.. It was awful.

What you see now is just a product of developing such dexterity and overcoming a world of chaos and trauma and issues.. so now I talk like a King because i feel like one. It wasnt an easy journey man. It never is.. WE all have our own burdens God puts on us. and we're constantly tested.

I also didnt mention how early on in life I was dating some chicks who I didnt give enough attention to and how they went and dated my friend instead.. or how another girl early on cheated on me and everyone knew but me. Ofc I was young to the point that I did care but the care only lasted a short while. However it did affect me and my relationships as I got older because I didnt trust women and it took me years to develop trust. Also because my mom was seen with diff dudes while married to my dad when he wasnt around.. that really f-ed me up bigtime man especially because I was too young to understand what was going on and just felt angry and confused. I used to be a super jealous type because of it and toxic/manipulative. Ofc I dont go around mentioning my flaws on here.. because i overcame all of that.

The point is the road to becoming a King or to being at a place where you come close to matching the highest potential you have is riddled with pitfalls, enemies, devils, distractions, vices, painful situations, things that will break you down and you have to get back up and rebuild yourself. I mean I can probably cry if I really think about all of what i overcame in a sitting and resonate over it for a few hours.. because it was one hell of a journey.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've already read about 20x more than you needed too. You know it all, so don't worry about reading more stuff.

Personally, I also read all of them books plus more. Even whilst reading all of them books I was like 'this is all so obvious and I ALREADY do all of this stuff' and I felt like I was basically not learning anything new or powerful etc.

But reading about cold approach and stuff at least inspired me too approach a tonne of girls which is when I started getting laid loads.

It's easy. Instead of worrying about game, worry about getting better looking and improving your logistics and all that stuff

Game itself isn't magic. No PUA in the world can MAKE a girl sexually attracted. It's a pure numbers game from that perspective. Not a game of 'skill'. The best PUA's get rejected a huge percentage of the time (as we can best see from uncut, continuous infields of which a few PUA's have done). You can't negotiate attraction

So improve your situation best you can, get as good looking as possible, improve logistics so you are around lots of hot girls, and approach a tonne. That's basically it.

There's no super advanced jedi level when it comes to game where you can just 'seduce' who you want i'm afraid lol. You need to find the girls who think you are hot or whatever, and then have enough game to not mess it up (and the bar is very low for this, and most normal people probably doesn't need to read a single book to do that)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not screw it up when a girl is down to fvck. Her thinking you're at least cute is a prerequisite of course, but if she's not down for it, it doesn't matter if she thinks your cute or smooth.
Not necessarily DTF, but at least considering it

Then it is about timing

Went on a date with a girl last night, we bubbled for like 2h then found out that she has to take a flight early morning and that she has to pack too for a couple of days

Now, if I would have asked her about her plan for tomorrow a bit earlier, which would have been the smart way to do it, I would still not had the time to pull the trigger … but I got stuck in the bubble too and did not really realized time passing so fast

DTF is more or less a hook-up, early in the set you make the pull

If she is not DTF very difficult to make the pull early in the set

Reaction score
I think you have a good case for getting into game for sure based on what you said here.. But I would say that, there's nothing that beats experience. If you have alot of attention from women, then make moves, take chances, start talking to them, practice your flirting skills more, practice getting their imagination and interest aroused, setting up plans, and then executing on those plans-- where you can practice conversation, escalation/kino, etc.-- That's how I learned. I mean I didn't know I'd be 11-12 yrs old and have girls hitting on me.. in 5th grade. then 6th and 7th and 8th grade. Then throughout highschool feeling like I was the man because friends called me chick magnet and player..

The books might give you a good framework.. so I'll stop knocking them.. I just find it so odd for human beings to read books on basic body language and communication and romance, when we are probably the most adept race in the universe at naturally being good at this stuff.. But ofc we all have diff upbringings and maybe some of us are not the most greatest at communication / non verbal communication.

BUt my answer to you , for your initial question in your original post.. If I had to start over, I wouldn't change anything. I'm what you call "a natural".. I had most of what I enjoyed early on pretty much handed to me, or so it felt like it. I think having a hip hop culture influence and a n upbringing with alot of older guys who were cool helped me alot in my game..

The one thing I'll say is, alot of what happened ot me earlier in life, did not teach me much outward game because I was so used to girls coming to me.. but it did help create alot of confidence in myself and comfort in easily escalating with women. Like if you put me with any women I knew exactly what to do.. and that fact never really changed.

The real struggles I Had in having to learn game was all in cold approach, clubbing, going out-- In those scenes it wasn't like the social circles and world outside of the nightlife where I felt like a king.. I had to learn all the skills of approach. I had some already from approaching girls anywhere and everywhere with my friends-- but I didnt realize how superficial women at the clubs were. Especially off the liquor. Its like their confidence was on 1000%. I got rejected a buncha times and all that stuff that happens when you start going out.. I mean I still remember girls str8 treatin me like I was nobody at the club. Like a literal 0. Sht felt harsh because I ws so used to being this person everyone considered a player who had like 30 girls numbers on my phone at any given time by the time i was 17-18.. so it was a bit of a shock. But with experience, I just got better, i started understanding what I was doing wrong. I started lifting weight and getting bigger.. because before I was a skinny young lookin kid.

And years later-- I Just got better man. No other way to put it. It's literally like anything-- it takes practice. If you want to be a good baskebtall player, play basketball everyday. Same sh.t with Game. IF I gave up on the club scene because I was gettin rejected, felt like sh.t so often, I woulda not made it to where I am today.

These days its so easy to pull women.. ill just leave it at that lol
Loved it, man. We all have our demons. From childhood I have never seen even my parents arguing in the slightest. My mother has a deep devotion for my father. Naturally, I have always felt that this is how every relation happens. Only when I lost frame and got my heart shattered because I cared too damn much did I realise how wrong I was. Eventually finding the red pill and understanding hypergamy everything made sense.

Yeah, I definitely feel that it's much easier to connect the dots when you have an extreme amount of infield experience. Probably in the coming years, I would face multiple rejections, scenarios beyond my current perception. All of this remains mere pep talk in order for me to man up and face the field. The field is the best teacher and it does not lie. I feel like majority discussions are merely procrastination and mental masturbation because the person is afraid of going in the field. Many guys have wasted a lot of time in ideal debates than in the field testing it out. With that in mind and based on how everyone responded to my post, I feel whatever I have read is as far as it goes. I should start executing and occasionally reread and consult the documentations and you guys if I ever get stuck at something.

You guys will be hearing from me less because from now I will focus all my attention to getting better in the field. I will post here only if I get stuck at something and can't figure it out by myself. And if I do find something helpful, I will post it here so that everyone else can benefit from it.

Last edited:

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is the road to becoming a King or to being at a place where you come close to matching the highest potential you have is riddled with pitfalls, enemies, devils, distractions, vices, painful situations, things that will break you down and you have to get back up and rebuild yourself. I mean I can probably cry if I really think about all of what i overcame in a sitting and resonate over it for a few hours.. because it was one hell of a journey.
I got a sh1t story too, but I haven't been able to solve the game problem.

I'm ten years in, 30+ PDFs & 10 physical books or so on game, easily 1000 cold approaches, plenty of night game, and I'm still a disgrace and as capable as a doorknob.

If I recall your posts you got conditioned/validated as boy, what else did you do to get on top?