"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Pass...Or Fail...

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
I think the DJ Bible needs to be updated with more information with regards to 'tests' that women do. IMO. What tests they place, and how to counter them.

Anyway...

This one chick that I know has a good interest in me, decides to play the "I'll ignore him game, and see what happens." As what happend today.

I don't chase her, nor do I go out of my way to see her. Unfournately, I was put into a position today where I didn't have a choice. I am a guard at a pool, she is a camp counsler.

I was guarding the "camp swim", and she was in the area herself. I was told that I didn't need to guard, because we already had enough on staff. So, I decide to get my cardio in for the day (had to get it done quickly, was reporting back to work soon), and I start doing laps. She jumps in also, with a few other people. I can tell she is looking my way when I swim, as if she's trying to see if I notice her with other people.

I do my laps, and I hop out, and within minutes, so does she. I knew then, 99.9%, that she was testing me. Espically after the camp left, and she came back into the pool area because she "forgot" something. Yeah, right.

From what little information I have gathered from the DJ Bible, and the search function, the ability to pass this sort of test is to show that you don't care if she hangs out with other people, because you don't come across desperate, correct?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Still, if you are interested in her, you shouldn't completely ignore her existence. At the end of the day, go up to her on your own terms and make some chit chat. She'll be so dying for attention by then that her appreciation for you will be peaked.
 

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
I had seen her in the hallway a few hours before, and said "hey, how are you doin" as I walked by her.

When I was moving lane lines (when she came back in) she was walking behind me, and I said "you better not push me in" in a very jokingly manner. She said with a evil grin "why not?" "I said back "Cause, this is the only good shirt I got, and if it gets wet, I'm gonna have to walk around topless" She laughed. I also said "I knew you were thinking of pushing me in.. I know it" She said with a laugh "I didn't think of it till you said somethin, but, I should have" (or somethin to that effect)

I acknowledged her presence, I didn't go outa my way to ignore her. I just didn't make a big fit/pursuit when I saw she was hanging out with other people. Thats all.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by The TallOne
Anyone else?
Just don't give a flip about what she does.

If she starts disrespecting you or gets *****y you have failed her test or are doing a fairly poor job managing your time around her.

You are a man who doesn't have time for games. Maintain interest in women that arn't going to act like little girls.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top