Party with a bunch of people you dont know

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
well tonite theres going to be a party with a bunch of people i dont know,but some of my friends are going so i wont be totally alone. i stopped by there last nite and there were some fine ladies, but i dont know any of them. i have no experience in a situation like this and i want to end the night at least making out with one of them. any got ideas,tips,stories,whatever that can help me out? thanks guys.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tip #1:
Don't go in there with the idea that you should make out with at least one of them.

Tip #2:
Have fun! Make new friends! You're not there to get drunk or to talk with your friends that you already know in and out. You're going there to meet new people (men and women!), to have as much fun as you possibly can.

Tip #3:
Do not give a **** what other people think of you. People go crazy when they're at parties... this is a regular pattern and it should be embraced!
Just make sure you go crazy having fun! Remember, you need more people than just yourself to have fun.

Reaction score
dude just shake everybody's hands and introduce yourself gradually and make crazy ass comments, tell crazy ass stories and offer to fill someone's cup up with beer.. Its all about making that person comfortable because they are as shy about you as you are about them.

Reaction score
Originally posted by I-am-someone

Tip #2:
Have fun! Make new friends! You're not there to get drunk or to talk with your friends that you already know in and out. You're going there to meet new people (men and women!), to have as much fun as you possibly can.

what the hell you talking about, you better get drunk!