"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Part 3: Part 3 of my confessions...The end of crazykid

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
The answer is clear inside you. Not on the surface and not just there. You have to gaze deep in you. Past your thoughts, emotions, instincts. Back in the inner crevice of your body, your mind, your very soul, lies something beyond your control. You can learn from this. This one thing gives you greater power. What goes on, who you trust, what you know. All becomes second knowledge. How you act becomes seconds place. What you are becomes first.

Great post. Transition is something that we must all face sooner or later. Just be careful who you change into.:cool:


See you later, Crazykid. I hope that you have truly found yourself.
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Suicide? How the hell do you guys get suicide out of this? Ah well.

I love all the haters on here. Is it because you didn't understand it, or did you just not feel like reading it?

''Go out and get a life." Really, I love that. Let us see something: College student, girlfriend, helping start a fraternity, and ass kicker in pool. Nope, no life there. My classes end before 10, so of course I have time to pop in. Deal.

Why does everything on this site have to relate to "how to get girls?" Honestly, do people around here have that little to do that they ONLY live for women? No wonder those people keep comming back here asking "she looked at me! help!?"

*Sigh*
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow
Aww shucks.. what will I call you now.. Nal.. eter?
Nah. I don't need some people on here going "Hey, there's aNal etear!" :p
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by eternal
Nah. I don't need some people on here going "Hey, there's aNal etear!" :p
I'll hold you to that ;)

How come you can just change your name :(
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Vincent
I'll hold you to that ;)

How come you can just change your name :(
Thought about it for a while. Plus, I didn't change my name myself. Moderators can't do that. ;)
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by eternal
Thought about it for a while. Plus, I didn't change my name myself. Moderators can't do that. ;)
lol. alright.

Your just special I guess ;)
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Vincent
lol. alright.

Your just special I guess ;)
That's what my mom said! :p ;)
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
My mom told me the exact same thing....hmmm.
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by eternal
Suicide? How the hell do you guys get suicide out of this? Ah well.

I love all the haters on here. Is it because you didn't understand it, or did you just not feel like reading it?

''Go out and get a life." Really, I love that. Let us see something: College student, girlfriend, helping start a fraternity, and ass kicker in pool. Nope, no life there. My classes end before 10, so of course I have time to pop in. Deal.

Why does everything on this site have to relate to "how to get girls?" Honestly, do people around here have that little to do that they ONLY live for women? No wonder those people keep comming back here asking "she looked at me! help!?"

*Sigh*
The reason I replied the way I did was because the whole time you were talking about this and that, I was thinking "okay, so get to the point, enough with the mysticism." I couldn't make heads or tails out of half of it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by MetalFortress
The reason I replied the way I did was because the whole time you were talking about this and that, I was thinking "okay, so get to the point, enough with the mysticism." I couldn't make heads or tails out of half of it.
That is my style. Make people think. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. ;)
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
so you got a new handle? what else can we expect? 8)
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
"Eternal"

I like it, its a good name. Sounds more mature. Anyways, I didn't see anything negative about your post, Eternal, I thought is was very positive. Especially the part that I quoted above.

It seems clear that most of the guys didn't understand it, didn't read it, or they are simply downright jealous of you, Cra.. or uhm, Eternal.:cool:


Oh well, people can be ****heads sometimes...
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by jonny football hero
so you got a new handle? what else can we expect? 8)
Expect the unexpected. ;)

Actually, expect a few new things from me in the coming weeks. None of it will be this "seemingly a rant" crap anymore.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Originally posted by eternal
Expect the unexpected. ;)

Actually, expect a few new things from me in the coming weeks. None of it will be this "seemingly a rant" crap anymore.
Cool. I look forward to it. I remember some kick ass Crazykid posts.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
A bit late to start kissing ass after shredding the thread.

I liked it. This post make me think. This is somehting some of you could spend your life trying to do and not achieve.

It has also helped me make a few decisions. Thank you.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Kissing ass? True i didn't like the thread, but it's good to see him back to giving good advice instead of mental masterbation.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by xomel
you should stick to posts like "this thread has been moved"
Who would move this?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top