"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Part 3: Part 3 of my confessions...The end of crazykid

Centy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
sydney, AUS
Originally posted by Vincent
Think of it non-objectively
**** dude, dont ****ing give me that mental-mastrubation ****ing ****!!! if there is a ****ing point with this ****ing thread then ****ing state the ****ing point.

if i say **** one more time, then there is 8 ****s in this ****ed up rime!! heh limpbizkit
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Originally posted by Centy
**** dude, dont ****ing give me that mental-mastrubation ****ing ****!!! if there is a ****ing point with this ****ing thread then ****ing state the ****ing point.

if i say **** one more time, then there is 8 ****s in this ****ed up rime!! heh limpbizkit
ahhahahaahha
lmaoooo
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Centy
**** dude, dont ****ing give me that mental-mastrubation ****ing ****!!! if there is a ****ing point with this ****ing thread then ****ing state the ****ing point.

if i say **** one more time, then there is 8 ****s in this ****ed up rime!! heh limpbizkit
witty, don't expect everything to be handed to you. Do some work. (not the point, just telling you to do that)
 

Centy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
sydney, AUS
no seriously. I havnt been on this site for like 2 years, and now that I'm back, i see that the mental-mastrubation factor has reached new heights.

i dont see the point in writing an 'epic' story, if you just want to tell us that you have changed. Okey, whoopi doo, big deal.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Centy
no seriously. I havnt been on the site for like 2 years, and when i come back, the mental-mastrubation factor has reached new heights.
and so it goes
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Centy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
sydney, AUS
YES MASTAH!!!

i will dedicate the next decade to study and analyze the encryptic message of crazykids epic transformation.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Centy
YES MASTAH!!!

i will dedicate the next decade to study and analyze the encryptic message of crazykids epic transformation.
Now your getting the idea.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Centy
you are aware i'm just f*cking with you now, right?

hehe
::looks stupid::

I do feel kinda bad we de-railed this post, but eh, whatever
 

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
... No more Kid Crazy? Noooooooooooooooooooo...

See ya in a few days Kid Crazy...

For the rest of you ... You guys really killed this thread. o_o
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow
For the rest of you ... You guys really killed this thread. o_o
I'm sorry, i tried not too, really. OH GOD PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!
 

sosofresh

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
u.s. of a.
some of you guys are right and some are not. perhaps there were some replies that were too emotional, then again, there were some who went straight to the critisim. try to see what he wrote for what it truly is then make a choice is if it was crap or not.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
Originally posted by Vincent
I'm sorry, i tried not too, really. OH GOD PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!
*Hiding a hack saw behind my back* Who said I was gonna kill you? *Evil Dr.Evil look on face*
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow
*Hiding a hack saw behind my back* Who said I was gonna kill you? *Evil Dr.Evil look on face*
Well now, this thread is so gone, its in a different time zone.

Ba-dum-chish
 

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
Haha.. didn't even notice I was being a hypocrite.. the irony.. The evil fuzzy dust bunnies made me do it, I swear. :(
 

Izo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Hawaii
Crazykid - Good luck. I sure as hell hope you aren't committing suicide.

To the rest of you, don't we all go through this **** and don't we all want to change our lives somehow, like he did? Didn't we all realize at one point what we were doing wrong, and why? There is more to life than women. And if this contradicts what you think, I hate to say it, but you're a fvcken idiot and you're wasting your own fvcken time. As many, many, people have said before, this site is not about fvcken techniques. Philosophy is at the heart of this site, to help us change and understand our lives for the better. And no one is so perfect that they can never improve.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Don't think he commited suicide. He's just gone. Like the rest of us need to do. We spend way too much time on here.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top