Part 3: Part 3 of my confessions...The end of crazykid

Centy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Think of it non-objectively
**** dude, dont ****ing give me that mental-mastrubation ****ing ****!!! if there is a ****ing point with this ****ing thread then ****ing state the ****ing point.

if i say **** one more time, then there is 8 ****s in this ****ed up rime!! heh limpbizkit

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centy
**** dude, dont ****ing give me that mental-mastrubation ****ing ****!!! if there is a ****ing point with this ****ing thread then ****ing state the ****ing point.

if i say **** one more time, then there is 8 ****s in this ****ed up rime!! heh limpbizkit
ahhahahaahha
lmaoooo

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

witty, don't expect everything to be handed to you. Do some work. (not the point, just telling you to do that)

Centy

Don Juan
Reaction score
no seriously. I havnt been on this site for like 2 years, and now that I'm back, i see that the mental-mastrubation factor has reached new heights.

i dont see the point in writing an 'epic' story, if you just want to tell us that you have changed. Okey, whoopi doo, big deal.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no seriously. I havnt been on the site for like 2 years, and when i come back, the mental-mastrubation factor has reached new heights.
and so it goes

Centy

Don Juan
Reaction score
YES MASTAH!!!

i will dedicate the next decade to study and analyze the encryptic message of crazykids epic transformation.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YES MASTAH!!!

i will dedicate the next decade to study and analyze the encryptic message of crazykids epic transformation.
Now your getting the idea.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are aware i'm just f*cking with you now, right?

hehe
::looks stupid::

I do feel kinda bad we de-railed this post, but eh, whatever

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... No more Kid Crazy? Noooooooooooooooooooo...

See ya in a few days Kid Crazy...

For the rest of you ... You guys really killed this thread. o_o

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow
For the rest of you ... You guys really killed this thread. o_o
I'm sorry, i tried not too, really. OH GOD PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!

sosofresh

Don Juan
Reaction score
some of you guys are right and some are not. perhaps there were some replies that were too emotional, then again, there were some who went straight to the critisim. try to see what he wrote for what it truly is then make a choice is if it was crap or not.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
I'm sorry, i tried not too, really. OH GOD PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!
*Hiding a hack saw behind my back* Who said I was gonna kill you? *Evil Dr.Evil look on face*

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow
*Hiding a hack saw behind my back* Who said I was gonna kill you? *Evil Dr.Evil look on face*
Well now, this thread is so gone, its in a different time zone.

Ba-dum-chish

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha.. didn't even notice I was being a hypocrite.. the irony.. The evil fuzzy dust bunnies made me do it, I swear. :(

Izo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazykid - Good luck. I sure as hell hope you aren't committing suicide.

To the rest of you, don't we all go through this **** and don't we all want to change our lives somehow, like he did? Didn't we all realize at one point what we were doing wrong, and why? There is more to life than women. And if this contradicts what you think, I hate to say it, but you're a fvcken idiot and you're wasting your own fvcken time. As many, many, people have said before, this site is not about fvcken techniques. Philosophy is at the heart of this site, to help us change and understand our lives for the better. And no one is so perfect that they can never improve.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think he commited suicide. He's just gone. Like the rest of us need to do. We spend way too much time on here.