I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
20 mil men apparently.I'm amazed that China has any leftover women since there's a surplus of men in China.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
"artificial"? What's this mean?This is the real situation and has been for quite some time...
I suspect the ones that get sick of the artificial ones then resort to the kidnapping mentioned above. LOL
thermoplastic elastomer sex doll toys that become too stiff after about 6 years going for $2000. each with clothes and interchangeable heads."artificial"? What's this mean?
Actually they started off at some crazy $8k+ depending on options customized by a shop in California originally. China started making these a few years ago and now there are models that can be had for ~$700 including shipping to the USA. There's actually youtube videos that review these. There are more advanced AI versions being developed now that will attempt to carry on a conversation and have their eyes/mouths move. And yes I don't own one and don't ask me how I know... LOLthermoplastic elastomer sex doll toys that become too stiff after about 6 years going for $2000. each with clothes and interchangeable heads.
lol, its ok, its so new...fleshli te type product sales have probably decreased nowActually they started off at some crazy $8k+ depending on options customized by a shop in California originally. China started making these a few years ago and now there are models that can be had for ~$700 including shipping to the USA. There's actually youtube videos that review these. There are more advanced AI versions being developed now that will attempt to carry on a conversation and have their eyes/mouths move. And yes I don't own one and don't ask me how I know... LOL
The Chinese are actually using that bullshyt?thermoplastic elastomer sex doll toys that become too stiff after about 6 years going for $2000. each with clothes and interchangeable heads.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
apparently because they reject epiphany phase and career women even with the higher male population.The Chinese are actually using that bullshyt?
What are the traits of these "epiphany phase" women? And what are the traits of "career" women?apparently because they reject epiphany phase and career women even with the higher male population.
Curious to know where in world the sales of these dolls is the highest.
Would it signify the thirstiest spot in the world?
I'm only buying when they get as good as the ones from "The Stepford Wives" (original movie).This is the real situation and has been for quite some time...
I suspect the ones that get sick of the artificial ones then resort to the kidnapping mentioned above. LOL
As portrayed in this thread's video that MatureDJ posted?What are the traits of these "epiphany phase" women? And what are the traits of "career" women?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I really want to see that movie. Can you spoil it and tell me all about it? I still watch movies after spoilers. lolI'm only buying when they get as good as the ones from "The Stepford Wives" (original movie).![]()
![]()
![]()
The wives were robots or programmed or something. Exceptionally perfect in every way. It was to make light of good wives.I really want to see that movie. Can you spoil it and tell me all about it? I still watch movies after spoilers. lol
that's what that tv show did too? the Mad Men?The wives were robots or programmed or something. Exceptionally perfect in every way. It was to make light of good wives.
Not sure if mad men did that. You being a female would see that more easily.that's what that tv show did too? the Mad Men?
Made light of it?
Maybe. Please consider its maybe not though.Not sure if mad men did that. You being a female would see that more easily.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.