“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Parent-game in China

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
If you hit age 26 in (mainland) China, your parents mack for you:

 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I'm amazed that China has any leftover women since there's a surplus of men in China.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
The grim reality is that men in China are resorting to kidnapping women from places like Southeast Asia and Pakistan to be brides.

They pay criminal organizations to smuggle these women into China (either they outright kidnap them, or lure them using the pretext of finding work) and force them into marriage. The women get no help from authorities cause they cant speak Chinese and the authorities basically dont give a sh1t.....
 
Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
This is the real situation and has been for quite some time...

I suspect the ones that get sick of the artificial ones then resort to the kidnapping mentioned above. LOL


 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
This is the real situation and has been for quite some time...

I suspect the ones that get sick of the artificial ones then resort to the kidnapping mentioned above. LOL


"artificial"? What's this mean?
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
thermoplastic elastomer sex doll toys that become too stiff after about 6 years going for $2000. each with clothes and interchangeable heads.
Actually they started off at some crazy $8k+ depending on options customized by a shop in California originally. China started making these a few years ago and now there are models that can be had for ~$700 including shipping to the USA. There's actually youtube videos that review these. There are more advanced AI versions being developed now that will attempt to carry on a conversation and have their eyes/mouths move. And yes I don't own one and don't ask me how I know... LOL
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Actually they started off at some crazy $8k+ depending on options customized by a shop in California originally. China started making these a few years ago and now there are models that can be had for ~$700 including shipping to the USA. There's actually youtube videos that review these. There are more advanced AI versions being developed now that will attempt to carry on a conversation and have their eyes/mouths move. And yes I don't own one and don't ask me how I know... LOL
lol, its ok, its so new...fleshli te type product sales have probably decreased now
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
apparently because they reject epiphany phase and career women even with the higher male population.
Curious to know where in world the sales of these dolls is the highest.
Would it signify the thirstiest spot in the world?
What are the traits of these "epiphany phase" women? And what are the traits of "career" women?
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
This is the real situation and has been for quite some time...

I suspect the ones that get sick of the artificial ones then resort to the kidnapping mentioned above. LOL


I'm only buying when they get as good as the ones from "The Stepford Wives" (original movie). :eek: :eek: :eek:
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
It doesnt help that Foreign Black and White men are taking all the Chinese women as well
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
What are the traits of these "epiphany phase" women? And what are the traits of "career" women?
As portrayed in this thread's video that MatureDJ posted?
Interviewer was 32("career"woman/post wall) and interviewee was 26 "epiphany" age.
Not sure if age is a trait.

In denial

Regretful-they-haven't-married(which automatically translates to regretful they haven't been impregnated...but that's too redpill to blatantly declare in mixed company)

Another trait? Super cheerleaders for other women in same or near age bracket.

Not involved in much purpose or hobbies outside of work.

A peaked look about them. Not quite the 1000 ccck stare but a sort of furtive, desperate look behind forced smile.

Illogical way of speaking. Without sequential steps or cause-and-effect admittance to what their life has amounted to thus far.

There's probably dozens more but I'm reporting subjectively and from an unexpected frame.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I really want to see that movie. Can you spoil it and tell me all about it? I still watch movies after spoilers. lol
The wives were robots or programmed or something. Exceptionally perfect in every way. It was to make light of good wives.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top