Pain in my left knee

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah U.S. is a whole different ball game. I still owe $1200 for a tetanus jab when a dog bit my lip in Miami. I'm never paying that. Anyone know if they add interest and next time I land I get arrested and forced to pay 50k?
No, usually they just write it off and sell it to a debt collector.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, yeah it's considered a civil matter and isn't criminal unless under very specific circumstances and none that apply to medical bills as far as I know.
$1200 for a jab and no stitches is a rip off, gave my grandfathers address in the hospital and honestly thought my insurance would cover it but I was 3 months deep into my stay so it ran out.

Glad I can return stress free!

I am missing the latinas in Miami already!

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Not to sidetrack the thread but does anyone deal with clicking knees? I've put my palm of my knees as i walk downstairs and they click?
Knee clicking accompanied by a sensation of the knee "giving way" could be indicative of subluxation, which means that the kneecap temporarily and partially dislocates. Subluxation is less severe than complete dislocation but can still be unsettling and sometimes painful. The clicking sound might occur as the kneecap moves out of its groove and then back into place.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Knee clicking accompanied by a sensation of the knee "giving way" could be indicative of subluxation, which means that the kneecap temporarily and partially dislocates. Subluxation is less severe than complete dislocation but can still be unsettling and sometimes painful. The clicking sound might occur as the kneecap moves out of its groove and then back into place.
Subluxations are bullsh1t . Chiros don't fix fvk all dude, the people that go to them are brainless morons. Chiros have killed loads of people with their 'adjustments'. You might aswell be prescribing them a big mack and fries care of Benny Hinn

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Subluxations are orthopedic injuries treated by orthopedists, with PT, bracing and anti-iflammatories and pain killers - they can be as bad as to need surgery. This is usually a CCL injury (cranial cruciate ligament) or ACL injuries (anterior cruciate ligaments).

In ACL reconstruction, the damaged ligament is usually replaced with a graft taken from another part of the patient's body, such as the patellar tendon or hamstring tendon. Alternatively, a synthetic graft may be used. The goal is to restore the stability of the knee joint, which the ACL helps to maintain. Post-operative care generally involves a rehabilitation program focused on regaining range of motion, strength, and function.

p.s. Not sure how you summoned chiropractors from the response.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Subluxations are orthopedic injuries treated by orthopedists, with PT, bracing and anti-iflammatories and pain killers - they can be as bad as to need surgery. This is usually a CCL injury (cranial cruciate ligament) or ACL injuries (anterior cruciate ligaments).

In ACL reconstruction, the damaged ligament is usually replaced with a graft taken from another part of the patient's body, such as the patellar tendon or hamstring tendon. Alternatively, a synthetic graft may be used. The goal is to restore the stability of the knee joint, which the ACL helps to maintain. Post-operative care generally involves a rehabilitation program focused on regaining range of motion, strength, and function.

p.s. Not sure how you summoned chiropractors from the response.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Ok Einstein, it has been said we rise to the level of our incompetence.

The term "subluxation" in a medical context refers to the partial dislocation of a joint. Unlike a complete dislocation, where the articulating surfaces of a joint are fully separated, a subluxation involves only a partial separation. This condition can occur in various joints of the body, including the shoulders, hips, and knees, among others.

Google-doctor-mug.jpg

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok Einstein, it has been said we rise to the level of our incompetence.

The term "subluxation" in a medical context refers to the partial dislocation of a joint. Unlike a complete dislocation, where the articulating surfaces of a joint are fully separated, a subluxation involves only a partial separation. This condition can occur in various joints of the body, including the shoulders, hips, and knees, among others.

View attachment 11392
Thank you Doctor vax.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You’re more than welcome. I’m glad to have widened your understanding of the word subluxation.

As a point of interest, I’m used to dealing with imbeciles so edumacating them when needed is not a burden, but an act of love for my fellow humans.

Thank you Doctor vax.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re more than welcome. I’m glad to have widened your understanding of the word subluxation.

As a point of interest, I’m used to dealing with imbeciles so edumacating them when needed is not a burden, but an act of love for my fellow humans.
Gotta love Amuricans, the only healthcare they get is from the back of a Cracker Jack's box. My wife and I are both nurses Piss Mansplainer.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Well that ‘splainz it, guess you weren’t paying attention in the 2 years of A&P you were supposed to have taken…

Beeeeep Code Brown nurse @BoomToTheMoonAlice - probably really a janitor because all the cmts/lmts I know know more than you do and you’re an RN? Pshaw

Although I guess you might be able to make it through a 16 Week emt-b class, then think you’re a orthopedic surgeon.

I’m going to play DNA researcher now and diagnose you with an inherited case of arsehollery.

Gotta love Amuricans, the only healthcare they get is from the back of a Cracker Jack's box. My wife and I are both nurses Piss Mansplainer.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’m sure you try to, but during rounds notice they’re crossing and uncrossing their legs, losing their voices, twirling their ponytails and “following up” with ME, not you.

And RPNs cannot practice in the US as such, at most you’re LPNs (certificate program) here as opposed to an RN’s bachelors degree. Again explains your lack of orthopedic knowledge.

RPNs, we hang out in long term with all your future girlfriends. ;)

Last edited: