"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

P.S.A. 40+ year old Women are not HB9's

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Guys. Stop with the 76 year old HB9.5's, she looks like she is 40! Bulls shyyt.

It is disgusting, we should try to have some standards around here.

If you are thinking a 55 year old washed up hag is all you are worth then you got some major problems.

You are the prize so stop salivating over dumpster tier women.

Thanks.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So Melania Trump wouldn't be considered an HB9?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
I really don't think you should be obsessing over someone else's standards, unless your buddy is the one recruiting girls into your 3-way. We all know the 10 scale is just a term of art, completely subjective, and just a way to communicate perceived attractiveness. Your 10 might be my 2, and vice versa. If Hal looks at Rose Mary and sees a 10, don't be Jason Alexander.
Did they lift the ban on critical thinking? I was beginning to think that this was turning into a thought prohibitive zone.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I really don't think you should be obsessing over someone else's standards, unless your buddy is the one recruiting girls into your 3-way. We all know the 10 scale is just a term of art, completely subjective, and just a way to communicate perceived attractiveness. Your 10 might be my 2, and vice versa. If Hal looks at Rose Mary and sees a 10, don't be Jason Alexander.
YOU ARE CRAZY.

The dudes here are all BILLIONAIRES. Top 1/10 of a percent in looks, status and money. When they walk down the street, ladies automatically undress and start gushing from their pus because they are just that wet!

J/k of course.
 
Top