Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

P.S.A. 40+ year old Women are not HB9's

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys. Stop with the 76 year old HB9.5's, she looks like she is 40! Bulls shyyt.

It is disgusting, we should try to have some standards around here.

If you are thinking a 55 year old washed up hag is all you are worth then you got some major problems.

You are the prize so stop salivating over dumpster tier women.

Thanks.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So Melania Trump wouldn't be considered an HB9?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't think you should be obsessing over someone else's standards, unless your buddy is the one recruiting girls into your 3-way. We all know the 10 scale is just a term of art, completely subjective, and just a way to communicate perceived attractiveness. Your 10 might be my 2, and vice versa. If Hal looks at Rose Mary and sees a 10, don't be Jason Alexander.
Did they lift the ban on critical thinking? I was beginning to think that this was turning into a thought prohibitive zone.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I really don't think you should be obsessing over someone else's standards, unless your buddy is the one recruiting girls into your 3-way. We all know the 10 scale is just a term of art, completely subjective, and just a way to communicate perceived attractiveness. Your 10 might be my 2, and vice versa. If Hal looks at Rose Mary and sees a 10, don't be Jason Alexander.
YOU ARE CRAZY.

The dudes here are all BILLIONAIRES. Top 1/10 of a percent in looks, status and money. When they walk down the street, ladies automatically undress and start gushing from their pus because they are just that wet!

J/k of course.