Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

P.I.M.P mentality.

revelashon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yooyoo
Wats goin on…..

I’ve been coming to this site for a while now, I’m lovin wat u guys are doin

I’ve read the articles in the BootCamp and on the board and i gotta say they’ve changed my out look on life. My game is developing thoroughly.

Give me a 7 or an 8 n i will charm the hell out them :D
The problem is though WHENEVER I approach a serious DIME PIECE (slang for really really hot girl…jus makin sure), I get all square n sh!t, put them on a pedestal, become all AFC on them.

Jus cant seen to get my mind rite, fully grasp P.I.M.P mentality.

:confused: wonderin if anyone else got the same problem and wat the HEkk i can do bout it

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
assume they already like you and want to fvck you. all you gotta do is be your usual DJ self and you are in. act like an AFC and you are out.

Reaction score
this was taken from another posting site:

So how do you act like a international pimp?

Imagine how you would behave toward the bi.tch if you had 8 other ho’s waiting in line to fulfill your needs right then. Imagine if these ho’s were just waiting for you to call to throw some pus.sy at you then you:
1. You act smooth as sh.it, ****y confident and super sure of your self. This alone sets them panties to burning.

2. You play hard to get. This is also a disquised test to see if your like those other symps who wanna just fu.ck.

3. You exude confidence, because it doesn’t matter what she thinks of yo ass you got 8 other ho’s who think highly of you and will drink your spew from a champaine glass.

4. You let her ass do most of the work. Buy “me” a drink *****. This sh.it really works too.

5. You spit some game at her but she has to meet you more than half way in the convo.

6. If she said something stupid like she doesn’t sleep with someone on the first date,. You tell the ***** she’s gotta do better than that. “You gotta do better than that baby” “Shaquitta, yo’ big ass is going to have to do better than that ****”

7. If she declines, you walk the **** away first. I did this with that Russian ***** I met last week. She thought a nigga was going to jump through hoops (tried to test me to see if I would symp the fu.ck out). I walked the **** away from her, and went to talk to another ho’, like I stated in another post who do you think she went to at the end of the evening?

8. If you do grace the bi.tch with some of your valuable time, you set your tolerance low. Your ass is a pimp, your not going to sit there for hours and listen to her babbling **** about the starving children of the world. “baby this has been real but I gots things to do.” Seriously direct that convo where you want it to go.

9. When she says or does something stupid point that sh.it out. Make fun of her silly ass. I am a master of this sh.it. I can impersonate people to a tee and believe me when I get done making fun of dime ass bit.ches they know who their daddy is.

10. If you don’t agree with the bit.ch on something step the **** up and say so. I told this fine sista a few weeks ago she was full of ****. She thought she was so hot because she knows Danny Glover and works for him on occasion with her PR company projects. Hell ***** I know the business too, I’m not impressed. Wanna impress me take my black **** and swallow every last inch of it and not gag, ****.

11. One of Paradise’s jewels. Compliment the bi.tch sparingly or if at all.

12. When you do grace a ho with your eye presence, you look at her as if you are evaluating or appraising the bi.tch. Keep that wolf under raps. Essentially you are appraising her for her chances to hang with YOU. See that **** on eye contact fellas.
Keep this **** as your operating procedures and you will land some serious ho’s. If you find you don’t agree with me on this **** or any of my ****, just hit your ignore button and you will never hear another word that I spit.

Reaction score
Here is some more pimp style advice youngster:

shi.ting on a byatch:

I took this phrase from Pimp_Supreme. This is how I break a confident ***** down:

1. I let her know that I've had better. This will fu.ck them up and make them work harder to please you. ex: 2 of the last byatches I told them that my ex gave the best head. I then told them don't ever try to do that to me. what do you think they always wanted to do after that.

I told them that my ex gave the best massages and they would have to do better. byatches hate to be compared to other byatches and they are competitive as f.uck.

You don't have to use the phrase my ex: I told one ho she didn't know how to make love just f*ck or rutted like a goat. She begged me to teach her how to...Of course I fine tuned this byatch to the way I wanted shyt done up in my bed.

2. I pick apart their bodies and their style of dress. Hell bytches do it to men after they land them. I'm just reversing the game.

3. I catch a quick temper at the slightest piece of shyt. bytches are use to mutha f.ucka's bowing down. I don't bow down to no ho'

4. I tweak them into being addicted to me. I do this by being unpredictable. One day I'm nice the next I'm moody and shyt on them. They never know what they are getting. There have been studies that shows people do become addicted to unpredictable situations. These studies showed how people who become gambling addicts due to the unpredictableness of gambling. You never know when your up or down. Emotional highs & lows. Ever wonder why abused women stay? and will beat a cop down who trys to take away her man?

*****es learn to tip toe in my presence. You ever see a dog whine and bow down low? Now that's what this nigga's talkin about. I aint wolfin about my shyt either. I will leave my picture on my screen name for a few more days so you can see who your actually dealing with.

Anyone else wanna add some of their shyt to this post? Hit me up with your flava.

Reaction score
I'm going to sprinkle some more pimp style game on ya:

1430.1 Let me start by stating an obvious fact. Bit.ches love to talk. Go anywhere, ie a coffee shop, lunch, chat rooms and you will find the truth of this statment.

So I have found that the art of the mouth piece isn't being able to converse with them as much as it's being able to give the impression that you are truely listening. Before you mutha ****a's start. I am not talking about becoming a symp!

The only way to get her life story is to do active listening. I know we fella's hate to listnen to *****es blather on & on about nothing of substance to US, that's why I said "give the impression" that your listening.

Here's a simple model of what I mean:
* she talks
* you listen
* you repeat some of what she said
It's that simple.
While the bi.tch is giving you her life story you say one of these:
* Hmmmm
* Damn you don't say
* Uh-huh
Every now & then add:
* Damn, that's sounds "twisted" or "crazy" or some shi.t along those lines.

There are 2 almost magic words that will cover most of the topics the ***** is going on & on about.:

* Frustrating
* Exciting

70% of the time bit.ches are feeling some form of unpleasantness in their little ****ed up lives. Saying : Dam that **** sounds frustrating as hell will fit most occasions.

Most of the other time a ***** is feeling "pleasant", so "Yeah that sounds exciting will fit.

Or try this phrase: "Dam you must feel___________". You can use either positive or negative. Like Furious, or mad as ____ (a skin head watching the Jeffersons) (don't use that one). Or positive: "you must be feelin thrilled boo".

All you gotta do is listen and from time to time say a couple of syllables or comment on a feeling she's describing.

For you shy mutha fu.ckas like I used to be...fu.ck that. You don't have to be afraid to listen. They love to talk, just bring the two of you together and there you go. Todays special is pus.sy on the platter served to your perfection" A bit.ch will do anything once you get control over her funky ass.

The whole time your managing the bit.ch. Letting her talk her way into your web. Remember your not a symp who ends up in the FRIEND catagory you gotta get those panties also. That's what I mean by managing.

Next time a bit.ch approaches or you approach say:
"how are you feeling?" Do not use "doing." Women love to tell someone how they are feeling. If you give the apperance that you are actually listening then BLAM you ass is in there. You become stored in her little head as a good memory.

Add this to the stuff in my other article the What, where, why when **** and you become unstoppable. Boom baby you blow up. Freaks over hear,freaks over there.

Who do you thing she is going to call for good memories?
Now I don't go around soliciting every ho's ear. I combine this sh.it with my: aggressive male dominating, super confident, ****y as fu.ck, I will fu.ck the hell out of you until you scream jesus, then I will make love to you until you hear the birds singing ,attitude and you can see why I call myself the ZenMack. I will go all zen on a bit.ch when she tries to start somethin (you know those dam tests they like to try).

If your feeling what I'm spittin then holla at a playa.
One last thing DO NOT TRY TO FIX A BIT.CHES PROBLEMS!!! Leave that **** alone. If she wanted advice let her ass write to Dear Abbey or some sh.it. I know it's hard for us Men not to fix problems but believe me she isn't looking for advice. You make will place yourself into symp zone when you try to. Your not in the problem solving business, your pimps.

When you come to the table you come to own the entire building it's in. Symps come to the table to help them so maybe they might on a day the bit.ch is feeling good about herself and has nothing else to do and the alpha male dude she is really diggin is fuc.king someone else, just might let the symp rub her funky assed feet and then send his sorry ass home, after listening to him blather on & on about she should do this and she should do that when she knows good and dam well she's gonna do what she is gonna do. Do you feel me brotha's?

Reaction score
It’s pimp or be pimped in this world.

In the world of business you have a company. The head or CEO is the pimp. The managers are the bottom *****es. The ho’s are the employee’s. The Johns are the customers. The pimp rarely talks or spends time with the ho’s, instead he spends his time with the managers to make sure the business is on track. Rarely will he go out and party with the ho’s (employee’s).

In every situation that you enter you will either pimp or be pimped. I was talking to my buddy who is a beginner in this game. He has a coffee date setup for March 19,2003. I explained to him that either he will pimp this girl ie; get past her road blocks and talk his way into copping her, or she will pimp him. Get him to accept her contract ie let’s be friends first and shyt.

I was further explaining to him that when he goes into movie or tv deals he is either going to have to pimp or get pimped by the stations or producers who hire him.

Back to his coffee date. I told him that he was going to have to raise above the just getting ***** goal and to focus on enjoying the game, in order to take the pressure of himself and to allow him to relax.

In Mickey Royals book he talks about having to give up your loves and lusts. He stated that a pimp is not impressed by money, sex, or items of self indulgence. A pimp must raise above everything in his life.

The masses are ho’s and tricks who are subconsciously driven by their insecurities and inadequacies while they meander down the road of life. The pimp is the awakened one who sees what is really going on and uses his sight to get what he wants out of life.

Pimps really are born not made. If the game is in you then it will manifest itself. You just need game to bring it out. You sharpen and hone your game by going out their and playing on the field of life. Whether it’s actual pimping of a ho or just copping the punany it’s still a game.

I further explained to my buddy that when you are in the heat of laying your rap down your brain spins so much faster than normal. Your observation and thinking skills elevate themselves. You say the right words more often than not. When you **** up you quickly correct the situation and bring it back on course during your convo’s.

Mickey Royal stated that “To peep game means to see something for exactly what it is, to read between the lines-to properly assess a situation because you must peep game before entering.”

For me my desire is not for copping pus.sy. My desire is to obtain control over a bit.ch, because either you have it or she does. There is no equality in this world. In a dance two people can't lead.

The only way to develop game is to crawl into the game and wait tables until you can walk in and be seated like a prince. My buddy is at the waiting on tables stage.

Reaction score
Most men just do not know how to talk to women. I am going to tell you about a technique to use on women to make you a master at conversation.
If you ask women open ended questions and you will never be at a loss.
All right mutha ****a's, you are probably thinking, what the hell is an open ended question (unless you've been in sales before)? An open-ended question is a question that begins with one of the following words:
What, Why, Where, When, and How.

An open-ended question cannot be answered with a one word answer and you can get a woman talking for an hour if you ask the right questions. If you become an expert at asking open-ended questions you will never again be at a loss for words on what to say to a woman.

Here are a few examples:

What was your last boyfriend like...this will give you clues as to how much abuse she will take...if she say's he was an ******* I paid for everything...let your pimp brain do the rest.
**I know some of you don't like to ask about negative subjects and all that speed seduction stuff*****

When were you last in love and what was it like for you....this type of question puts her into a state of remembering what love felt like and it makes her more suggestable to your direction.

There are probably dozens of questions you can ask but the important thing to remember is to keep the b*tch talking.

This type of questioning allows you to get inside her head. *****es will percieve you as being genuwine (and your not), Real (don't make me laugh), and Personable (if only they knew the truth), and really interested in them (need I comment).

We know you only have one goal and that is to play the game and play it well.
For you beginners out there try formulating 5 open-ended questions before you speak to a b*tch.

You can take one subject matter and work it to death by just breaking it down...for example:

1. where do you live
a. do you like it there?
b. what do you like about living there?
c. how long have you been there?
2. where did you live before
a. how long were you there
b. tell me about living there
c. why did you leave

ect ect...just one subject and you will get hoards of info from her little mind. And you will be elevated in her's for taking a deeper than shallow interest.... Whom would you like to spend your time talking too...someone who gets nervous and asks you plain questions or someone who seems to take a true interest in the real U..

Getting a mouth piece is all about taking the spot light off you and putting it on her. Some big mouths will f**k this sh*t up for example take the first series of questions above they will ask it and they tell there sh*t like Oh yeah I used to live there and boy was it...blah blah blah...you get the idea
Don't do this sh*t. Keep that light on her and remain a mystery to her... When she asks you questions deliberately joke around and be vague in your answers.

So you see there is really nothing to talking to fine women except taking a true interest in the real person before you and not her tits & ass.

There are no magic 1st liners...forget that sh*t it doesn't exists. Nothing beats walking up to someone and say Hello! What's your name....Hey Susie, my name is Pimpin, nice to meet you...are you from here? and off you go.

You gotta learn to use the surrounding to spark off a topic. I like to take something in the area and make a funny comment on it as a way of introduction. This way your coming at her from a side angle instead of straight up in her face, then begin my attack.

Reaction score
Some more game tips:

Tip#1

Ho’s can make up their mind and make a decision real quick on if she is going to give you some or not within a few minutes of meeting you. It’s a known fact that we have 2 separate sides to our brains. We men our feeling side is less developed than womens, which is no secret. Ho’s brains are different. For some reason both their sides of the brain work together. In men we access our analytical side with ease, but have difficulty using the emotional side. Ho’s brains work faster and more efficiently. We have been educated since birth to be analytical and analyze things and sh*t. If it’s broken fix it kinda thinking.

A ho’s brain can take a thought and put it to both sides of her brain and come up with a decision about you in mere moments.

So the lesson here is look good , sound good, be on top of your game before you approach fine assed women

Tip#2

Dimes want men to talk about their feelings more. I read this one in a book on picking up beautiful women once. Even though this is hard to do, Ho’s want this sh*t. I was brought up to hide my sh*t and “be a man”. I have had to retrain my brain in order to write emotional sh*t that will reach women’s brain centers. Learn to speak ho’ ese and you will have no problems getting them.

Tip#3

Fine assed women think they are old even when they aren’t. Society is rough on women. They are old by 25 years of age while we just get more distinguished looking. Look at your TV anchors and you will see the truth of this fact. This fact can work wonders in your favor. The finer the biatch the more you have to manipulate her low self esteem.

Tip#4

Fine women have fewer choices to date than plain assed women do. Most fools are intimidated by fine dimes. You will see an average chump fall down on his knee’s quacking and shaking when a dime smiles at him as if some biblical prophet from the sky had bless his sorry ass. My ex-girlfriend who works for M.A.C make up told me this secret. Most of the fine assed women who bought the hottest makeup line on the planet didn’t have boyfriends cause fools were too skerred (scared) to approach them. These ho’s had to settle for male friends to take them out dancing. How many times have you heads seen fine women out with some fool you thought was their boyfriends only to find out he was just a friend?.

Tip#5

Most of the fine assed women you see have been hurt in past relationships and are usually afraid of it happening again. How many times have you heard about some fine women who had dated a bad boy and got her feelings hurt. Well a lot of these girls are a little scared to date again. And that’s where the fun and challenge comes in. It’s up to you to make her believe that you are the one for her, at least until you get the panties. I don’t’ feel bad for these women. I figure until they change what’s inside they will keep on attracting guys like me. I remember meeting this one dime years ago at a club. I took her out to a Denny’s afterwards and talked to her for almost 2 hours about how I wouldn’t just f*uck her and then not call her. And I had actually planned on seeing her again. Low and behold she ended up in my bed early that morning and cause she kept emphasizing how I wouldn’t’ call her the next day….I didn’t just to make her sh*t come true.

Tip#6

Most fine honeys do not think they are so beautiful. Yeah thank god for ego’s. this gives us players room to manuver in. These women will work for hours on their make-up, dress, hair and all the rest and still think they are ugly. And don’t even talk about their competitive nature with other dimes. If any of you have ever dated a stripper, model, actress then you know what I’m talking about. They are the most dissatisfied women you can find anywhere. Of course I like to keep them on the edge like that. I love to tear their self-confidence down so that they become dependant on me. Selfish... Hell yes. But getting laid all the way and paid.

Tip#7

Fine women are always available, even if they are on a date. Yeah that’s my old player days speaking when I didn’t care if she had someone with her. I would catch her attention and flirt behind her boyfriends back. Often just the two of us laughing and sharing a private joke. Then she would go to the bathroom and I would make my move. Most women are bored in their current relationships and are looking for excitement. Most will go outside of their relationships to achieve this excitement. Don’t let the image of a good girl fool you. There are really only a few true good girls out there. The trick is you gotta be on top of your game to approach them. Women are attracted to a man who knows what he is doing, what to say, and acts like he knows how to treat her how she really needs to be treated. And I’m not talking about symp behavior either.

Tip#8

Ho’s will judge you in 5 seconds flat how you dance or how you kiss. If you dance stiff they will assume you do everything stiff. If that first kiss isn’t passionate then you can forget the panties bruh’s. Ho’s love a man who is passionate. This shows in the way you dance. For years I had no game other than my ability to dance real well. I have even gotten women off sexually on the dance floor. This is a fact. I have had bouncer friends of mine confirm this sh*t. Dancing with me is like making love. I don’t just hit the ass on the floor I move them sexually and tease them erotically. When I know they are turned on I will almost brush my lips past theirs and breath my pheremones on them when I do. By the time I feel like kissing them they are so aroused they will nut right there on the floor.

Believe me I have felt it soaking through their clothes. The key is to find women who are passionate to begin with. You’ve seen them on the floor looking sexy as f**k when they dance with a man. It’s in the way they look at him as if they want to devour them right their, it’s in the way they move…kinda slow and sensual…it’s in the way they touch their dance partners…as if begging to be taken. I don’t waste my time with stiff stuck in their issues types of ho’s. Too much work breaking past their locks and barriers. Go for the sexy women out their and you will increase not only the quality of sex but your chances for getting it to begin with.

Reaction score
And from my posts at Playaz University:

As a player you gotta develop rapport with your women. You must make them feel comfortable around you. You do this by giving them positive attention. Remember we are talking about being a player, not a pimp. What this means is that you must develop rapport through attention.

To accomplish this you must use compliments to get inside her guards. As a player you must learn to play the game. That means being able to adapt to each situation at hand. One of my techniques was to appear really interested in the woman that I was pursuing. When I danced with her I only had eyes for her. I would give the woman my complete attention on the dance floor. This caused her to get in sinc with me. I developed the ability to read her every movement on the dance floor and new exactly when to push her a little harder. Just this weekend I was able to break through a woman’s defenses within 8 minutes and get her to give me some “sugga” . I did this by adapting my movements to hers so that it appeared that we were actually vibing together.

Women are all about feelings. They want to feel good. As a player your goal is to constantly give them pleasant feelings about you. Your goal is to get her to associate good feelings in her subconscious mind with images of YOU. What I want all of you aspiring players to do is take a lesson from the pimp game.

Get her life story. What that means is ask her questions about herself, during your convo. Then listen to what she says. In her conversation she will give you the clues that it takes to get those panties. She will give you a blue print for mastering her body. Women will even provide information on what kind of atmosphere that they want when you seduce them. This process does take time but it’s well worth it in the long run.

I want you to mold your being to appear more compatible with her. That doesn’t mean lying about yourself. If she says she loves scuba diving and you tell a fat lie about doing it also your gonna look pretty stupid when it’s time to put up or shut up.

What I would do is pretend to be interested in the sport and act like I’m really impressed with her knowledge and mastery of what she is into. A player must learn to keep the woman smiling and feeling good about herself. One way is to tap into her sense of humor. Women love to laugh, and they love men who make them laugh.

I’m not asking your to actually “symp” (sympathize) out with women. As a player you actually don’t really care what she is feeling, as long as she is feeling like breaking you off some and doing all the freaky things that you have in your heads for her to do for YOU!

One of my best techniques which is sweeping the net is the ****y but funny technique. This is actually an old style from way back when that has been coined and being sold by a smart internet marketer in the dating arena. What you do is adopt a persona of being extremely competent, and crack jokes on the woman. Not serious put downs but funny little things about something humorous about her. For example: Recently I was at a night club, there was this breezy (really fine girl) standing near me. She was the type that turned heads everywhere. Well the girl was dancing around behind me and I turned to her and said “I wanna see you dance”, she though I asked her to dance and said “ok” I said “no I don’t wanna dance with you I just wanna watch you back it up on the dance floor”.

You gotta look for your opportunities with this technique to create an opening line to get her attention and create humor. You can’t let fear stop you. Fear is the biggest weakness of players who are new to the game. To overcome your fear you gotta go to the source.

Your mind! When you look at a fine woman, what are you really afraid of? Go on ask yourself what are you really afraid of. Then ask yourself how can you get rid of this fear since it no longer serves you. Fear is designed to protect us from harm. But in our game it only does harm to us.

I say that fear is for the Symps out there. As players fear has no place in our lives. I read some motivating words recently that stated: As a player you come to deal with a stacked deck. So what if that broad didn’t cough up her phone number. She has no importance in your life than a bag of dog food and you with no dog. It means nothing to you cause you are the center of your universe. Nothing can harm you unless you allow it. This woman means nothing to you. And it is her loss when she says no. She is a thing that is easily replaced, so you will not waste one minute of worry over her behind.

We players are not in the business of looking for approval or love from other people. You are in control of your life. The symps who watch you have no power over you. So what if you have to walk away from the girl in the night club with them watching. You are a player, you have plenty of women to chose from.

Aight peace, players.

Reaction score
By now you should know that its common knowledge that women are indeed stimulated by words. Womens communication side of the brain is in high development compared to men's.

Look in the bible where it is said that the snake whispered in eve's ear.
Have you ever noticed how women can hear all of the words in songs where we men only grasp half of it if that.

Research has shown that womens auditory skill are infact very highly developed. Think back to cavemen times when the men hunted and women sat around cooking and communicating. We needed visual skills in order to catch game while women were advancing far ahead of us with communication stuff.

Through words a womens mind can be stimulated to sexual arousal. Look at the number one selling books on the market, Romance novels. A multi million dollar a year industry just to give women words they imagine that was being said to them, that their tired assed men never say.
If you can't say it write it.

I have written romantic sh*t and just plain raw sexual sh*t and it all works planting seeds deep in womens minds. I know this sounds like that NLP sh*t but I think they are onto something. Here is an example of an email that I got back from a girl whom I communicated with online.
***you know this if you've read my example live case study*****

"I just now read your emails from late last night. I am a bit frustrated right now because I am so far away from you so it is hard for me to prove my love and commitment to you. I need to be close to you right now and it is very difficult for me. I need to look you in your eyes and explain to you what my intentions are because I want you to have faith that I can take care of what you need. I can understand why you wouldn't trust me completly. But, every single piece of me...everything in my body mind and soul is absorbed right now with thoughts of making you happy, keeping you close, and not letting you go. ALL of me...100% of me ...dedicated to you and your happiness. I don't want anything else. I don't NEED anything else. No One else could possibly come close to making me feel like you do. TRY ME. I won't back down...I won't turn away."

Too bad I ruined this one by pimping her out for money!

In closing I would like to state that if you can master the art of communication, either written or spoken then the world of women will be your play ground.

Reaction score
Like I stated before there is a difference between copping (a pimp term) and catching (a player term). I like to copp vs catch. This process is longer and does require time but you will have a totally enthralled woman at the end.

I. The whole things starts with the catch.
A. You get this by:
1. looking good when you go out.
2. Doing the eye contact thing to gain attention
B. Then you do your approach
1. You engineer a contact once the door is open, and only then
2. You then get the basics ie her name and a few details
3. When you start to leave "hey I gotta find my buddy why don't
you put your number in my celly real quick and I will hit you up
soon" or "here's my card give me a call Monday after >>>"
II. Now is when your copping process starts...
1. You find out her life story ie phone contact 20 minutes
2. You look for elements of exploitation
3. You set a date to further get her story 60 minutes or less
4. If your pimptight you spit your contract at her

Belive it or not almost everybody around you ar potentials for your team.

At the beginning of this process your looking for what's missing in the girls life...ie...adventure...lack of attention..romance....a need to be dirty and nasty cause she is bored outta her ****ing mind....or maybe she just wants mental or physical stimulation.

You need to identify what's missing and then let her know that your the one who can supply it. To do this you need to look beyond their appearances and look deep within them.

Your next step is to take them away from their boring existance with promises of pleasure. It is also in this process that you will begin to add the element of confusion.

By digging into their lives you have created a bond between you and the girl. She will start becomming intrigued by you. You will find her desire to please you will start showing up. You gotta tread carefully at this point cause this is where she could blow out and decide your too dangerous to mess with.

Your goal is to mentally lead her butt off to the side. Create emotions within her and then add confusion. By now you shoulda got the panties, or she is begging you too do her like all the others have before.

Some players like to use the 2 steps forward and then back away to highthen her attraction untill she is literaly begging to be ****ed. Me I prefer to just take the p*ssy and do it so well that she can't think of anything else but me. That is when I start adding confusion by backing away then coming forward again.

I try to keep her in suspense about what will happen next between us. I will let her know that I've had better and that she is just only ok...Then I will switch it up by complimenting her and making her feel good.

Like I said you gotta mix it up here. I call one day then let days go by before I call again. I may return her calls or I may not. By the end of this process she is a total basket case, wondering where she stands in my life.

Never ever let what happens become routine. Read this sentence again until it is burned in your brain. I have made many a mistakes letting my actions become routine with women in the past...to my own downfall of course. Don't make this mistake. They crave this kinda roller coster rides. Women need emotional stimulation the way we need sex...so give it to them.

When you start bringing her into the fantasy world that she is craving...don't take her all the way in...let it ride...make her beg to go deeper...this will keep her begging you for your time and attention.

Establish your Daddy/girl relationship during this proccess if you haven't already done so. Let her know that you have the power to give her what she really needs.

You will also begin to isolate her from everything that she finds comfort in during this phase. You want her world to revolve around only you and your words. Your words should be her highs and lows in her life.

Let the following be your banner or moto of who you are:

The Romantic Predator
The sexual predator, that dark and mysterious figure, the "stranger", unpredictable, hinting at danger, tinged with violence... what is there that so attracts women to him? Truly, there seems something almost magical about those few men who seem able to mesmerize women at will. What secret do they possess that gives them this power, this intensity, this animal magnetism?
Users and manipulators is the key phrase. Such men have learned to spot and sniff out vulnerable women, the "wounded birds", the ones most susceptible to their particular brand of sorcery. They have mastered the art of "pushing the emotional buttons" of their fellow humans, exploiting the feelings and weaknesses of hurt people (and is not most everyone hurt?), playing women like a musical instrument. In their single-minded pursuit of pleasure, of self-gratification, they leave behind them a string of victims.
These ... fancy-grade hit-and-run drivers leave numerous victims in their wake...
Roger Shattuck, Forbidden Knowledge

Can I get an amen brothers

Reaction score
More on copping:

Let me remind you that the term copping refers to getting someone to fall deeply head over heels for you. As one pimp stated once “when your words can bring her heaven and hell”. This means I am not talking about simply picking her up. I am referring to the complete destruction of her will and total owning of her soul. So lets continue.

The copping process does take time. From the first approach to the full ownership of her soul will take you the player some time to achieve. But let me say the road is a fun one to trod, with delicious rewards at the end of the path.

In my previous post I talked about choosing the right person to cop. Pimps have a saying “ stalk a ho”. That means study her and learn as much as possible about her before you approach.

I also talked about approaching indirectly and sending mixed signals. I believe I also covered using other people in your bag of tricks. Let’s move on to the next thing.

By now you have met the person. You have had conversations with them. You need to get their life story and dig deep into their character. What your looking for is that deep void that everyone has. You want to find out those deep rooted insecurities or problems that every person possesses. These are your tools for burrowing yourself deeper into her mind.

Your goal is to create tension and disharmony inside her little head. Softly remind them of how their lives are boring or how they are getting old and set in their ways. Remind them of how they were as kids free and fun. Stir up feelings of unhappiness at what ever circumstances that they have at present. Play on her feelings of inadequacy and self-doubt.

These feelings that you will stir up will give you the room in her mind to become her savior. Make sure she knows that you are the only salvation to what ever problem that she has. I read recently that pain and anxiety are the proper precursors to pleasure. To keep your upper hand you will need to learn to manufacture a need that only you will be able to fulfill for her.

Once I start getting to know a new catch, I will find out her weakness and begin to use them against her. I will over time destroy her self-esteem so that her only light becomes me. Here is a recent posting where I wrote on this subject:

“****ting on a b*tch:
I took this phrase from Pimp_Supreme. This is how I break a confident biaatch down:
1. I let her know that I've had better. This will fuack them up and make them work harder to please you. ex: 2 of the last biaatches I told them that my ex gave the best head. I then told them don't ever try to do that to me. what do you think they always wanted to do after that.
I told them that my ex gave the best massages and they would have to do better. Biaatches hate to be compared to other biaatches and they are competitive as fuyck.
You don't have to use the phrase my ex: I told one biaatch she didn't know how to make love just fuyck or rutted like a goat. She begged me to teach her how to...Of course I fine tuned this biaatch to the way I wanted shiyt done up in my bed.
2. I pick apart their bodies and their style of dress. Hell *****es do it to men after they land them. I'm just reversing the game.

3. I catch a quick temper at the slightest piece of sh*t. *****es are use to mutha ****a's bowing down. I don't bow down to no ho'

4. I tweak them into being addicted to me. I do this by being unpredictable. One day I'm nice the next I'm moody and shyit on them. They never know what they are getting. There have been studies that shows people do become addicted to unpredictable situations. These studies showed how people who become gambling addicts due to the unpredictableness of gambling. You never know when your up or down. Emotional highs & lows. Ever wonder why abused women stay? and will beat a cop down who trys to take away her man?"

Here is a recent posting of ways to become unpredictable:

1. How about planning sh*t and then cancelling at the last minute.
2. Returning phone calls sporadically
3. Being nice one day and distant the next.
4. Being passionate in bed and then refusing sex next time.
5. General running hot & cold or moody
6. Being at home some times around the same time for a week then disappearing for periods of time.
7. Inviting the biaatch over, then when she shows up be too busy to spend time with them...example:

I had to go collect this sh*t that came in yesterday and today from a ho I put on stand by cause she started acting out. I let her take me to a chineese dinner and drop some doe then she started whinning when I drove her volvo too fast or some shyit on the way to my crib...I decided to fyuck her up and ignored her aszs the rest of the night and didn't give her any sex that night...the next day I told her to beat it, I wasn't playin any more. Then I wrote the ho one of my famous emails breaking her azss down and here is the results: ***her frantic emails to me***
like the fact that you are honest with me...

I never new that I was being a whiner, self-centered and selfish....

I feel terrible and I feel bad....I really do.....

I always think about me and my problems...my life and you do not need
to listen to that.....I am sorry...

I am sorry....I am sorry for everything......

I just missed you and hanging out with you.....I wanted to really have
fun on Friday....

I know I have not been fun to be around....

I hope things are ok with you....

I am here for you if you ever need me....

I am sorry...I have no right to complain about you...and your
computer....
and how am I self centered?? I clean your house and I do ever get a
thank you.....

I hope one day you can let me try again with you....

I did not realize how I sound when I whine....I just do it for fun...I
never ment to push you away or bother you by it....

All I wanted to do was to have a fun weekend with you last weekend and
have some crazy wild sex......

Is there anything I can do to change your mind.....Can I suck your
d*ck...??? and make you explode???

this should give you an idea of running hot & cold and how pulling away at times make a b*tch desperate.

8. I have a ton of more ways to f**k with ho's but this enough to chew on for now. As you pimps can see I do get results. The ho's are enthralled to me. "

For some reason when you tear a woman or person down they become enthralled with you. When you point out their flaws and weakness it creates thoughts in their heads...especially when what your saying is true and they know it's true.

Oh one more thing most of my tear downs are done with a humerous tone to them. I softly break them then I start doing serious damage to their ego's.

there is a dating program sold on the internet now that promotes being ****y but funny. This is some old style pimpin from along time ago that has been marketed, coined and sold to help shy guys get dates. It still works today, believe me!

Reaction score
And here is my last piece to pull ya coat kid:

Ideas in the area of Persuasion.

Players who stay in the game will develop their powers of persuasion over time. The art of persuasion is a powerful tool in the game. Your objective as players is to persuade that fine assed woman in the club to leave with you and no one else.

Most women when they go out to a club do so with the idea that they will be going home alone. But what you don’t realize is that they would love to meet a man and stop for a late night cub of java or a snack or even just exchange phone numbers. But you have to persuade her butt to make this choice. And if you know anything about women making choices then you get an idea of it’s complexity.

Women want to meet a real man. Your job is to convince her that you are the one. She has gotta feel that she is going to be a happier person for meeting and leaving with you.

Take a moment to step into that fine ho’s shoes. She needs a companion and a friend. She most likely lonely, vulnerable and in need of emotional excitement in her life. It’s up to you to prove that you are the man who can give this to her. Sell her the dream, nobody says you actually have to deliver it.

You don’t want her thinking your just trying to get into her panties. You gotta make it easy for her to leave with you to have coffee after your done at the night club. The key is to make her feel safe. Tell her to drive her car and pick a well lit restaurant to go to.

You want her to start making choices that she will feel good about. What’s going through her mind are little fears that you must address such as:

· Fear of being alone with your happy ass where there are no other people
· The problems with driving alone to a far off diner
· Will she get enough sleep to get to work on time
· Does she have enough money to pay for coffee
· Will this fool try to get too close to her over coffee

Deal with these before hand to eliminate any possible resistance. Now since your still thinking from her perspective, do you think that fine assed woman enjoys being alone for the night? Do you think she took a shower, got hella dressed up, put on all that makeup, and drove to the club alone just to end up being alone at the end?

These ho’s will drop kick their best friend across the room for a chance to meet a real man. So when you see a group of fine women out having a good time, well guess what, most of them really are not having such a good time after all. Most of them would love to meet you and enjoy your company.

Ok now back into your own heads. You know these women need companionship. What they are looking for are relationships (ohh the pain of that word). You must make them realize that you are what they are looking for. By hanging out with you they will get the promised land that they have been waiting for.

When you step up to her, make sure you look clean, confident, and capable. Look like your easy to talk to. She will be wondering “oh **** another one”. This is where you let your confident aura and slightly ****y smile win her over.

After your approach, you need to continue the persuasive process by giving her little rewards. Get her to feeling positive. I will give her a little side ways compliment. Nothing about her looks because that’s too obvious. For example with the recent catch, I told her that she was very passionate and sensual. That was the first time anyone had ever told her something like that, now she is on my team. Make sure your compliment comes from truth though. Nothing stinks worse than a fake assed compliment.

Here is a little trick that I read about. After you find out what her name is, ask her what her friends call her. Then start using that name. This will make you seem like a close friend instead of a stranger.

In your conversation you need to dig into her life story. I like to look for areas of commonality that will tie us together closer.

Your job here is to give her positive vibes, either in conversation, dancing, having a drink with you or whatever. Keep your conversation away from anything negative. If she refuses to go for a drink or coffee somewhere else then settle on just the phone number and be happy with it. She may have a hundred reasons for not going and not a one of them has anything to do with you.

Keep your **** simple. Women can’t make up their minds about anything. Don’t try to get all complicated on her and give her a long list of directions to someplace. Keep is easy and simple. You gotta stay in step with her pea brain…LOL.

Let’s take a moment to step back into Her head. Women are loaded with fears. You can use these fears to come out on top. They get pressure from their families, friends, pastors or whomever to find a decent fool to hook up with. Add to that the stress of getting past their prime, I think ya’ll can see where I am leading with this.

Play on her doubts. Subtly let her know she is passing up a great opportunity to get with someone who isn’t like the other fools out there. Remember they only want relationships and to be loved. Women do not crave sex just for sex, the way we do. A lot of these fine assed women aren’t interested in your money. All they want is your companionship and friendship and to feel “safe”.

Ok armed with this information next time your out in the club scene, step up without hesitation

Reaction score
I can't go to bed without sprinkling this on ya and since my ho is caught in traffic jam from them working on the freeway here is something else for ya stocking:

You mutha's know how I am always talking about alpha male this and alpha male that. Here is some **** that I found on that subject:

"The Alpha male - I use this phrase a lot... Here is quick run down of what it means to me. If you watch animal shows on PBS or Discovery Channel, many species have a dominant male who has sex with all the females in the group, while the other males get none while waiting for him to die or until they are tough enough to kick his ass and become the alpha male themselves. Many males never get to be an alpha male (never get laid, let alone get to the pimp status).

Often it seems like you know guys who are always getting laid and other guys never get laid. You'll even see women talking to/hanging out/being friends with the average guy, but then sleep with some other guy (even if he is a jerk, sleeps around and doesn't respect them). The guy who gets laid is playing the role of the alpha male, while the other guys are submissive males. We here on the PN know them as SYMPS or sympathizers.

I'm saying be the guy who gets laid (and paid). That guy is confident that he's going to get laid, because he knows he's an alpha male. He knows that women and people in general want to be with him so he doesn't shy away from conversation and meeting new people. He doesn't worry what others think about him when he's doing his thing. He takes control of a situation with authority. He knows he's fun to be with because he is always having a good time and therefore he _is_ fun to be with (too cool to trip). He knows that if he is in a group of guys and a group of girls, he will be the one the girls choose to be with, and by having this to be the expected outcome, it is a self fufilling proficy. (Sounds like pimp status to me-ZenMack)

Ok here's, how I did the Alpha/Dominant Male thing.... First I created a model of what I thought a Dominant Male should be. Much the same as the one stated before. Then I used it to change my frame of reference about myself, ie I stepped into my model of the Dominant Male. I claimed what I knew to be my genetic right. nd I didn't care who knew it. I didn't make excuses for it either. I just excepted it as the natural order of things. This is not an out.ward. thing that you do but rather an inward change that radiates in. ward in everything you do.
**from Zen...fake it until you make it********************************
Being the alpha male is all about attitude and projecting the image that you are fun to be with and the woman should want to be with you. Being the alpha male is self perpetuating. The more you believe you are the alpha male, the more you become the alpha male.

"There's an attitude to take with Dimes (and all women really) that is pure gold. The thought is that "INSTINCTUALLY women KNOW their role." The key word here is INSTINCTUALLY. What this means is that on an "instinctual" level women ARE all the same! They get their juices flowing when they are in the presence of a MAN who is living HIS ROLE. MAN is the dominant one, NOT woman. And deep down inside women KNOW this. This has NOTHING to do with being an ass.hole. This is about being a MAN who is NOT afraid [which doesn't necessarily only have to mean the usual "TARZAN NOT AFRAID!!.

You have to be the MAN who has all the sexual power. And when a woman (no matter how fine-assed) sees and feels the presence of a man whom she recognizes as the dominant one while SHE isn't, she does what every woman does - that is SURRENDERS to the more powerful being. And all that acting like she's hot and knows she's the stuff and all those other "head up in the air" tricks are just a test and a way to weed out all the men who are less powerful than her and don't know their role as a MAN."
This is for those who haven't gotten tight on their game yet.

Reaction score
It's shows in ya attitude. You look down on her. It's in the posture (mental posture) that you take. If you turely believe you can easily get ho's anytime you want then you will be more selective in whom you allow to spend time with "you".

When you have this mind set you then begin to really look at byatches. You will see their stupid insecurities and and laugh at them.

Your mental position is that "you" are the catch, not them. When I'm giving this look I look serious as a heart-attack and hold my head elevated and actually look down my nose at them...I let them see that I am thinking about them in an evaluative way...it' makes them perform harder to please me and live up to my approval.

If they say something I like for example this one ho whom I had on my team said "I believe a man's dyck should be sucked everyday" I will say you score one point for that.

It ends up with them trying to score the most points in my book. If they say something stupid that I don't like I will tell them that I'm taking away a point for that one.

try this shyt it works like magic my nicca!

Reaction score
I'm diggin this thread cause it allows me to dig into my old files of my old assed posts from the pn and sprinkle some real pimpology on youngstas...

Copping Fresh Ho’s

The first thing you want to do in your copping process is study your prey. The right prey are those for whom you can fill a void in their miserable little lives, or who will view you as being something special.

You are looking for prey who are somewhat isolated or at least somewhat unhappy. I look for women who have a quality that attracts me. This helps make my copping become more natural. Your prey is the destroyed ones who have deep seated issues.

The perfect prey will be open to what you appear to have to offer. Women who are not open to you, you must leave alone and hunt only those who respond to your presence.
You can tell which ones are responding to you by those involuntary responses they will show. For example they begin to mirror your body language, or may blush when you look at them, or start becoming extremely shy when your around. I’ve even had some show anger towards my presence. Yeah even anger shows that I am having an effect on her, even when she isn’t aware of it. Here is a list of their choosing signals:

The whole process is a dance that occurs. The perfect cop will start with resistance to you, which makes getting the goods more sweeter. Don’t be fooled by a woman who is trying to play you with false attention, she is only trying to get something from you.

That is why I said study your prey. Learn all you can about them. Sometimes it’s good to hover in their vicinity to learn about them from a distance. Some players will pretend to become their friend to win their trust first then lure them into their trap.

I call this an indirect approach. But you gotta be careful not to actually end up in the friend zone. In my previous post on the pn I stated that I like to use what I call engineering a contact, which is another indirect approach. For example I will position myself at the bar where my prey goes to order her drinks. I will happen to be there next time she does and start up a conversation about something meaningless. That way I’m not in her face trying to score. This type of sneaky approach wins you past the womans guards.

You will lull your prey into thinking she is secure and then strike like a mongoose on a cobra. You need to develop the skill to move your prey in the direction you want her to go in. In previous post I mentioned managing the convo.

Still one of the most powerful approaches is to make them come to you. This means you need to give them space. Hang out in the periphery of your prey. Let them see you at various places that they attend, but never approach them.

When they do approach you, don’t suddenly poor it on. This will cause them to blow up off you. Too many players get desperate and blow it when the ho approaches. Most young players and women have hang ups on meeting new people. You gotta get past those barriers first before you can go any further. You gotta win that trust over, even though you are really a snake in the grass.

One author on dating suggested using the preys friends and associates as pawns to get you in the door of her mind. You do this by dropping hints to her friend or thoughts that you have about your prey. You know how much women love to talk, so don’t think that friend will not tell your intended victim.

Next is where you gotta have the gear to get that attention. Your dress has to be above what is around you at the time. Women love clothes. Dress for success. If you don’t know what that means pick up a copy of GQ magazine.

Next you wanna stir up the pot. What this means is that once you got her attention you want to get her thinking about you. Women love mysteries. So appear to be mysterious. Send out mixed signals. By doing this you will appear to have depth of character (even if you are as shallow as shallow Hal). She will become confused and intrigued by your very presence.

I do this by appearing extremely manly, but when they talk to me I am very intelligent and passionate. This intrigues them to know end and make them want to know more about me. Once I even had one young thing tell her friend she was surprised that I could read since I look like I just stepped off a football field.

You gotta develop your own style here. The masculine approach may not work for everyone if their really not overly macho inside. Some women love a combination of maleness and femininity in men. But what matters is creating an aura of something more too you than meets the eye.

In your personality you gotta run hot and cold. Fun then aloof at times. This constant change up will confuse the **** outta a woman and keep her enthralled with you.

One of the most powerful tools to take to a club to win women are other women with you. When you walk in with a bunch of fine women, don’t think all the other fine women will not start competing for your attention. They will wonder what you have that makes these other women want to be near you. So cultivate fine women to use as bait for other dimes. I learned this one from this Chinese guy years ago. He walked into this popular hot spot with 4 fine babes with him. Don’t think those babes weren’t also working to set him up also. Don’t’ think he didn’t score either.

If you have a fine woman, other women will also try to win your attention. This makes them feel good about themselves if they can win this other woman’s man attention away from them. You can use this flaw in women to create a cop.

I used to date this breezy back in the days. She taught aerobics and did body building. Her style of dress was to show off her perfect butt and legs (mostly mini skirts). Women would see me with her and for some strange reason throw themselves at me when she wasn’t around. I never thanked her for getting me so much punany. What I would do is play those female players who were trying to win attention right back. I even made my breezy compete for my attention over other women in the area. This kept her inline for many a years of abuse.

Competition is a powerful tool to use against women. They are competitive as hell and they hate to loose. When they would think another woman was about to take their man they would double the effort to keep him, or should I say yours truly.

With the aerobics teacher I started openly dating another teacher who even had the same name. I kept the two of them highly motivated for over 3 years, before finally deciding to just play with the first one.

I believe I posted before how this woman said being with me is like being on the edge of a cliff all day. Exciting and dangerous. Women are emotional junkies and you gotta keep those emotions primed to keep em.

When you appear to be a person other women want to go out with you have increased your power of attraction tenfold. All you must do is just appear to be. Most players want to keep what they do a secret. Don’t! One of the biggest players I know of in my town is openly a player and women actually line up to go out with him.

Imagine a restaurant full of people, now imagine a restaurant that’s empty. Now which one would you want to dine in? People want what others have. Simple fact. This player whom I spoke of was know as the biggest player in town and women loved him. They all thought they would be the one to change him.

I have used this same technique. I make sure women see me picking up women left and right. I will go to one certain club for a while always meeting new people. Now my reputation around there is that of a player, but I am still not at a loss of new victims. Go figure!

Women figure that I must have something that other men do not have and they line up to see. I use them and if they are good I keep them for a while and then discard them like a Miki D’s wrapper in my trash can.

That’s all for now…

Reaction score
Role Playing and it’s importance to the copping process.

I recently read that folks who have experienced a certain kind of pleasure in their lives will try to repeat or relive it. Most of those deep rooted and most pleasurable experiences from earliest childhood, are often revolving around a parent. For most women the ultimate fantasy is the chance to have an intimate relationship with their daddies who ignored them while they were growing up.

While your getting the ho’s life story, your really will need to dig into her background. You need to know how her relationship with her parents were. And really listen to how she talks about it not just the words she uses.

Look for any nervous tics or stuff they just don’t want to talk about, or deny, especially stuff that makes them emotional. I have run into some chicks who hate their fathers and I recently read that a lot of times that is a sign of hiding disappointment, and actually probably loved their fathers too much but could never get enough attention from him.

While your digging into this **** try to keep your pose distant, unemotional and quiet. Every now and then make nonjudgmental comments to keep her talking. I have learned that women will do what’s called transference on you. That means she will transfer the emotion to you that she is feeling so be careful. If she is really hating dad make sure she isn’t hating you.

Once you get deep into her story you then begin to recreate a kinda fantasy thing with them. With an ex of mine along long time ago, who had been molested by an uncle I became uncle bob. That was before I switched to becoming their daddy role for them.

I have a couple on my deck who after not getting the amount of love from their real daddies are only too happy to try again with me. I recently read validation on this ****. Years ago I had met a lady who was a prison guard. When I met her I didn’t know it at the time. Myself and a younger playa (I was 33 & he was 25) were competing for the same ho in a night club. What won me over was I came up behind her and put my hands around the back of her neck. She later told me that my control over her reminded her of her step dad and she melted in my hands.

Of course I broke that **** down that night with her, but that was after going home and talking to her on the phone to get her life story. Then at 3am I went over and pretended to be the daddy she never head. I whispered at molest type of fantasy in her ear while doing the deed and she went nuts. Since her own step dad had tried some **** with her she had a lot of unresolved issues from her childhood. Infact most women have unfinished business left over from their childhoods. They are full of disappointments, lack of attention issues, painful stuff buried dead in their pretty little heads.

Your job is to uncover this **** and use it. Don’t just talk about it, you gotta get her to act out her old **** in the present time, without her really being aware of what your doing..

With another ho, her mom and dad divorced at a prime age for her. Being the middle child and 2nd daughter was hard on this one. To make up for her lack of attention, she traded her body with over 100 men during her life time. She is currently on my deck as my special freak. I am her Daddy and she is my Babygirl. I chastise her when she is bad and reward her with attention when she acts good. My rewards are some of the best sex I have ever head, dinner, movies, money, use of her mustange convertible that I use sometimes to catch other ho’s with. She is ok with my status, she knows what I do, as long as I remind her of how special she is every now and then.

She was my visitor today (wed) whom I sent those emails I wrote about last night. With me she gets to act like a little girl at times and get all of her Daddies attention for short periods. One day she was explaining to some co workers of hers (she is a doctor), our relationship and she was amazed how many women were actually turned on by it.

My bottom line is you need to dig for the empty spaces in their lives and learn to exploit them to your benefit.

peace

Reaction score
Now kid you asked for Pimpology so here is some more. You will notice that there is a difference in style from this board and real pimpin.

If you ain't going to be a pimp then you shouldn't ask for pimp knowledge. There is an old saying "becareful what you ask for"

Isolate the bit.ch!

Isolation is one of the best tactics for copping. Most people are not in control of their own lives like they would appear to be. Most people do rely on a series of safety nets that they use to support them. These come in the form of family, friends, even their daily routines will become comfort buffers. From these safety nets women will get feelings of continuity, safety, and control.

A lot of women will only date a fool if their friends approve! Read this previous posting to see the truth of that:

“Humans want admiration, they want respect. If being
with you would add social value to a woman's life then
she will be all the more likely to feel a strong attraction
for you. On the other hand, if you are a social outcast,
or even just slightly lower than her on the social totem
pole, and would detract from her social life then she will
be much less likely to feel attraction for you.

A woman will be socially attracted to you if you are on
an equal or higher social plane than her. If you are more
popular, better looking, more successful, more admired,
etc. then being with you will be socially acceptable.

However, if you are on a lower social plane than her
because you are not as good looking, not as popular,
unsuccessful, incompetent, stupid, have a bad
reputation, etc. then she will have a BARRIER to
overcome in order to feel attracted to you.
The barrier being SOMEONE ELSE's OPINION of you.
The fewer barriers to attraction a woman has the easier
it will be for her to develop a strong, butterflies in her
stomach, knee-bending attraction.

When a woman sees you she sees you through the eyes
of many people in one instant. She filters you through
her perceived opinions of what others will think.

On some level she thinks, "What will people think if they
see me with that guy?"
You want to position yourself in such a way socially that
your reputation, your appearance, your posture, your
demeanor, your career - pretty much everything about
you - will reflect well on a girl.

That way she will have no social barriers to overcome.
Now, this raises a conflict... you shouldn't have to
change your life and who you are in order to impress a
girl or anyone else for that matter. That is silly,
demeaning, and, above all, ineffective. Centering your
life around women and trying change yourself to please
them actually drives them away.

BUT, self-improvement (continually trying to become
more competent, educated, and successful) will allow
you to change for the right reasons, will take the focus
of your life off of women and put it on yourself, and will

allow you to become admired, respected, and successful.
Self-improvement is the key to becoming
outrageously successful with women.

When you can add tremendous value to a woman's life
socially, emotionally, physically, spiritually, financially,
etc. and she has no barriers to attraction to overcome
she won't be able to help but feel drawn to you.
Not only that, but by seeking to improve yourself you
will feel better, have more self-respect, look better, have
more money, have more fun, feel more confident, live
longer, have control over your life, and enjoy life more…”

One of my little white women had lost both parents years ago and became victims of previous macks before me. To one nigga she gave $43,000.00 to another 13,000.00. Without family she was left at the mercy of life with no safety net. Of course these previous brotha’s did what I did which was to isolate her from her friends as quickly as possible.

I did this by making slight comments about her girlfriend who hates my guts, that she is jealous that my friend has me in her life, and shyt like that. I rarely will go anywhere where her friends are and I am quick to put her down for participating in any events they go to. This may seem like I am insecure but let me assure you that I am not. I am invoking a technique that pimps will use on their victims, that of isolation.

A few months ago her best friend and I got into a huge fight. My girl ran to my rescue like a true champ ready to kick her girls ass for trying to talk **** to me. Yeah!

Your goal is to block out their friends and family and alienate them from the world they are used to. Take them to places where they feel uncomfortable. With the above girl, I constantly took her to places where she wouldn’t dare step foot in. For example I took her to a party put on by some of my old friends. She didn’t know anyone there and stuck by my side like glue. This placed me inside of her mind as being her protector.

With new catches (not cops yet), you gotta get them to spend time in your environment. Break up their habits and make them adopt to new routines that conform to your life. What I would do is make my little trips to different restaurants or places seem like a new adventure.

In this case, I didn’t have to worry about family coming in between my pimpin with this one. I do recommend that you deal with that family situation by suggesting that her parents have lost their desire for fun, and that is how people get old and stale.

What your hinting at here is that she doesn’t’ want to end up like her parents (and most women do not!) so go with the program and have fun. Fun is my biggest selling point. I make being with me fun until they act up and have to be punished. Of course they pay for the fun times, but that’s another story.

This **** works well when your cop is younger and trying to break away from their authoritative parents. Remember that song by Will Smith “parents just don’t understand”? Now you get the picture.

Your goal here is to pull her into your world so that you’re the only source of fun or what ever she is craving in her life. Then she pays with her body and soul.

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy shiet, Supreme is on a roll, haha.

One quick way to get over your shyness of the hot women is something I do all the time.

Tease them RIGHT away. Even if it's just something small. Some things you may have already heard about...

You:"Hey, I REALLY like that shirt!".
Her: "Oh really? You really like it?".
You: "Yeah, my grandma wears the same exact one.".

Once you tease her it automtically shifts the power in your favor. You both know you won't bow down and that you're different from the rest of the chumps out there.

So just tease her ASAP.