Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

P.I.M.P mentality.

Reaction score
when you start internet pimin...sprinkle the following words in your emails once you've gotten past the initial barriers:

Sex Word List
Naked, stiff, come, wet, hard, climax, deep, urge, thrust, pleasure, abandon, yield, need, release, intimacy, longing, fingers, appetite, arouse, delight, uninhibited, satisfy, oral, moist, mount, suck, enter, touch, breast, erect, hole, sensitive, throbbing, hot, flesh. Passion, passionate, desire, desires,

More words:

Appetitie, carress, bed, pleasure, suck, firm, heave, member, tease enterance,
Touch, desire, thrill, erect, excite, bare, delight, flush, intense, tongue, penetrate, gratify,
Mouth, flesh, please, stroke, flesh, moist, eager, throb, feel, satisfy, sensitive.

Shadow Dancer...lol. This thread is my subject

Reaction score
Why You Need To Build A Team
By
Player_Supreme

As a player, you need to build a team of women consisting of at least 3 different women. You should never set your sites on just one woman. When you let yourself fixate on just one woman, then you will begin to base your ideas of success and failure in the game on the momentary thoughts and actions of one person. You will end up basing your own happiness on the thin cord of one persons passing moods.

Recently I read about a philosophy called “culture of poverty”, this is when a person talks himself into believing that this one moment is their only chance for happiness. Or that this is the one person who will make them happy, or that this one thing or action is the only thing that will lead to happiness.

Don’t fall for this self destructive thinking. It’s ok to have multiple women in your lives. The player who puts his happiness on one woman while playing the game is like a blind fool sitting by a stream complaining about being thirsty.

Finding women for your team is easy. They are everywhere. But you must learn to recognize them. They are the ones who need what you have to offer. They may be single or with boyfriends or even married. You can achieve benefit from all of them.

The problem facing an awaken player is not scarcity but exclusivity. Managing my own team I am often challenged by problems of scheduling. Women want attention. They crave attention.

Women are not roving the streets looking for sex, so get that out of your minds. They will be happy to provide you with it, but that’s not her basic motovation.

No women are trudging through life, working day in and day out, waiting for the man who will touch her in ways she never thought really possible. She is waiting for the man who through his words, thoughts, feelings can touch her in ways she has always needed and craved for. Why do you think romance novels constitute 54% of the book sales in North America.

Women are dying to be touched in ways other than physical. Women being emotional creatures need their minds and emotions stimulated and waken up.

Societal pressures lock women down, and with additional pressures from church, family and friends most women have few opportunities to express their inner sexuality in a healthy way.

Most women are encouraged to shut down and she is even rewarded for shutting herself down and learning to do for others before she tends to herself. This is a key issue as a player that you need to take advantage of .

Remember most women are boiling cauldrons of emotions beneath their surface. You must learn to stir the pot to get the real flavor to raise to the top.

Your goal is to touch each one on a deep emotional level. When combined with sexual intimacy you will create an emotional bond that will have her on her knees for you. But your not going to get the treats unless you open the emotional wrappers covering her mind.

Women become attracted to the man she desires. You don’t need a corvette, long hair, buffed out body, or tall good looks. All you really need is SELF-CONFIDENCE, a dash of charisma with a willingness to listen to her babble on about ****. Of these 3 things self-confidence is my number one tool. I have heard comments like: “you look tough”, your intimidating, but I like it” and similar ones to that effect. I always try to put out the energy of being extremely self confident. Women love this. Most men out there are symps and weaklings. When a real man comes along women are naturally attracted to him.

Most younger players thing “ you mean I gotta listen to this ho babble on & on just to get laid?” As she is babbling her life story your collecting evidence for her demise. In her words you will find the key to her inner kingdom. Once you open this door she will belong to you. So I say yeah, sit and listen and direct her thoughts where you want them to go. Notice the word direct. That means you stay in control of the conversation. You let her think she is but it is really you who is managing the flow of conversation.

Reaction score
What Kind of Girls for Your Team Do You Choose
By
Player_Supreme

The single most desirable characteristic of women that I select for my team is intelligence. Intelligent women have wonderful imaginations. When I am spitting sexual conversation at her I am engaging her active imagination. The smarter she is the more powerful my words will be. Stupid women just don’t get it the same way. Also smart girls will use their imaginations to think of new possibilities, new adventures, new feelings to share with their daddy (me).

At the time of this writing I am going to a 3 day stay away at a romantic place on the coast of California, paid for by one of my team. Since she works for a major hotel chain our rooms are free and she is supplying the rest of our festivities. This person has a masters degree and her BA in accounting.

Smart girls come to realize that when something special comes into their lives they need to go for it and get some of that special something for herself. This kind of thinking takes intelligence and realistic thinking that dumber women just don’t possess.

So your number one criteria for your team is intelligence. Most fools choose by looks only and end up getting played. I recently read that men fall for women they are attracted to, and women become attracted to the men they have fallen for. Read those words carefully. They tell you that women don’t base their choosing over looks alone.

Women look for qualities that excite them. I attract women who are looking for men with my qualities. I don’t look like a book worm and most are extremely surprised that I am as well read as I am and can carry on a high level of conversation on almost any subject.

In conclusion, when building your team I hope you make the right choice and not choose just by looks alone. You will have much more fun with smarter ones. Not only do they earn more but their imaginations and sexual energy is more exciting to tap into. Now when you can combine good looks with brains then you’ve got a winner.

Reaction score
The Game

What is slowing a lot of players down is that they falsely believe that they are harming someone by being a player. You need to think the game as a world that you enter. Think of it as a separate world from the world that you live in with it’s own set of rules.

In the real world you have a balance of power, democratizing, political correctness. Rules that say you should act humble and modest and do not offend others.

In the game you need to be more of the real you. If you think that timid, humble, overly polite person is the real you, then you need to think again. “No one is born timid: timidity is a protection we develop. If we never stick our necks out, if we never try,, we will never have to suffer the consequences of failure or success, If we are kind and unobtrusive, no one will be offended- in fact we will seem saintly and likable.”

“In truth, timid people are often self-absorbed, obsessed with the way people see them, and not at all saintly”

In the game you need to take off that false face you wear out in the world and be more of the real you. Yes you were born self absorbed, self centered, selfish, an ******* as I’ve been called numerous times. You need to let your shadow side that needs expression free. “In a dance, two people cannot lead. One takes over, sweeping the other along.”
In the game holding back cause you think there is some kinda need to share power is stupid and will get you played and nowhere…actually in no ***** land.

This arena is not for the stupid and faint of heart, cause you will get played by craftier women for all you have. You will get taken on an emotional roller coaster ride with a crashing finish at the end, instead of the reverse.

In this game you “man up”, that means step the **** up. Don’t worry about the consequences or the other person. “console yourself with the thought that the pleasure of the one who surrenders is often greater than that of the aggressor.”

In this game the end result is your pleasure. That is all you care about. Like I say when your in the game you’re their to play. “this is chess not checkers”-Denzel Washington.
In this university you need to learn to leave the normal world that you live in and take the correct pill to a new reality.

peace

Reaction score
It’s your game that counts!

“Pimps have two ways of holding on to women. One is verbal abuse, psychological beatings where they make you feel like you are worthless, like you're trash.

Beatings are the other way he'll keep her because by having so much fear in her heart she is afraid to leave him. “

1. I use honey more than vinegar. I do psychologically destroy my women’s confidence in themselves by making fun of them. Exploiting their weaknesses.

“Yet by that time I was so much in love with him it really didn't matter as long as he was there. When he put his arms around me nothing could hurt me.”**exert from a recent interview with a street hooker.

1. That is what I strived to do. Make them fall so deeply in love with me that they will do anything for me. No contracts, reciprocation techniques or any of that **** can beat getting into a woman’s heart.

2. If you can’t put her ass to sleep, then what good are you.

According to anthropologists Christina and Richard Milner, "A pimp wants his woman's mind more than her body. It is love, loyalty, and obedience he requires as well as a capacity for self-discipline." Brock, a pimp, put it to the Milners this way: "You create a different environment. It's a brainwashing process; the whole thing is creativity."

1. The mind is the most important battle ground. You’ve got to win here before you can go further. This is my whole problem with that whole PT (pimp-tight) attitude think. That fool Clout talked some big sh*it about not letting ho’s do this & that. But nothing about how he conquers a ho’s mind.

2. Women think in emotional terms. You gotta learn to do the same in order to worm (yes worm) your way into her head. You can’t crash your way in with some fake assed attitude, that comes later. You gotta be like the snake in the garden of eden. Seduce her ass. Seduction is aggressive not passive. I’m not advocating becoming like a symp until you get there. You gotta be smooth like a pimp is suppose to be.

“All the promises made in the first meeting -- glamour, travel, money, affection, protection, even child care if she is on her own with a small child -- turn out to be means of enslavement.” -Christina, Richard Milner

1. This is where getting her life story is important. You followers of the PT thing think you are going to sit there and holla at a hoe and order her to do this & that right off the bat (Pimpospher). That **** doesn’t work in most situations.
2. You gotta learn about the person inside. That attitude that I’m so great that a ho will notice me and bow down cause I am wearing Gucci or have this car is fake assed and will lead to your getting played by gold digging ho’s. That is why I laugh at some of the big names in this rooms posts.

When the pimp controls his woman's body and soul, then ……………you fill in the rest!

1. Ask yourself do you control your womens mind body & souls?
2. Have you delved so deep into her soul that you own it?
3. Does she believe that she can’t take a breath without you?

“Hi daddy I sent you the e-mails you didn't receive the first one was written right after I got your see ya letter so I was a little upset as you can very well see I understand kind of what you are saying ……….My heart **** is with you always I close my eyes and look inside of myself and there you are.You are my warmth when it's cold and my cool breeze when it's hot,right now I need your body to be my blanket hehehe”

“I got so excited I turned on my computer and it said I had one e-mail I thought it was from you it was from some stupid Red dragon football thing that's what I get for hoping. what's the saying silence is power you have all the f...ing power baby”

“LOL:LOL: Oh god daddy you crack me up. Good thing your a smooth talker huh! God I want to kiss you soooo bad right now you fu.ckin drive me crazy even through an e-mail.”

Enough said. I think you get the point from these various people who emailed me. It’s your game that counts. Game :
1. how well you speak to her
2. how well you fu.ck her
3. how well you connect with her
4. how well you use all of the above to your benefit.

Reaction score
words from current working PI:

1) I view my family and friends as the same... either they down with it or they not..i turned out my first ***** while still livin at my moms and had her there until i was on my way. Lastly i dont make nobody do anything they dont want to do
2) i am CEO of Infinite PaperChase Productions if you pimpin right and you have only 1 girl, you will not have to work for nobody cuz you will make $100s a day.
3) My character is unique. Thats what makes me ME... i let a female know from the start that they never met nobody like me...
4) For me, it just seemed logical.. but the only way to learn to pimp is thru other pimps and kickin it with real pimps and doin the damn thing for real. this isnt something you just wake up and say "ya i want to be a pimp". just like you dont say i wanna be a gangster one day or a drug dealer... its got to be in you not on you... that means you gotta be for real cuz if you fake these females will smell it a mile away... if you not gettin 100% of every dime every time, then how you supposed to be 100% pimpin?

Reaction score
1. They get comfortable while in the conversion stage. The stage where they are just learning the rules of the house. That is when they get comfortable with me. You have to remember... most of these girls are in Love with me. So if you have ever had that in a relationship, you know how they tell you everything without you even asking. Same way goes here.It's easy to break the ice once they are in Love. Because they will do anything to keep the love between us. So I can tell them if you love me so much, you will be willing to do whatever i say. In this case. Make money. I really don't have any good questions i ask them... i just break it to them straight out. Remember... I have nothing to lose. I have many girls already. I don't sweat losing a potential.

2. Ha ha ha. I really don't have to tell them much. They can see how I am living. They see how the other girls are liking it. They really never question me. They know i'm a pro. They just trust me i guess. But if a hoe does say that to me. Tell me my your life story I would say, Listen to me. First off... I didn't come in here wanting to know your life story. You did that **** volintary. The only thing you need to know about me is i'm the mother****er running this ****, and i'm going to show you how to make big dollars. Don't ask me **** about my past...just go out and make the money. It an't that hard.

3. Umm.. check out some of my beginning post. Most of these questions are already answered in full detail.

4. (Charmers fade into the background; their targets becomes subjects of thier interest.To be a charmer u have to listen and observe.Let ur targets talk, revealing themselves in process.As u find more about them-thier strength and especially thier weaknesses-u can individualize your attention, appealing to thier specific desires and needs, tailoring you flateries and insecurities.) All of this is what a pimp does... I listen to their lifestory and then tailor what they need... pretty simple, rather is money, love, or excitement. I give it all to them. Charismatic display more of a follow me type of mood...which eventially happens anyway because of their love for me. They will follow someone they love. I'm their leader.

5. No i use the con game on newbies and pros. I use whatever i have to to get that hoe. I go to the extreme. You have to in this game. I have no limits.

Look up some of my post.. and read them. I have put alot of info about da game and mines already. Look at them.. and then come ask me more questions if they are not clear.

Reaction score
Listen the bottom line is letting the ***** choose. A ***** is always looking for the better man. ya the free **** is cool but a ***** still wont feel satisfied having some weak ass homo around 24-7, come ahhnn you know that, for *****es its all about emotions. she may keep the symp on the side but thats how PIMPS get paid through tricks spending all there cassh on a breezy. How do you think a hoe pays you, with all the money she don't pull in? If your doin your thing right her mind will colapse eventually.
And yeah I don't get tired of a hoe keeping me full a ice but thats because I'm only after material things, *****es are after something totally different(emotional) and thats why its so easy to control them. If we were pimping dudes it would be a different story but women use different reasoning, Real pimps understand this and its the backbone of the game.