Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I think it's called "The 7 Secrets of Competitive Beard Growing"Which book am I supposed to read about collaborative vs competitive frame? I know he recommends a few, but which is it that has this information?? Some sales book or NLP or what?
Owen Cook is a fraud and its been proven. Don't listen to that guy or RSD unless it's old Julian material. Just get out there and start learning on your own. The more PUA material you consume, the more weird you become.Which book am I supposed to read about collaborative vs competitive frame? I know he recommends a few, but which is it that has this information?? Some sales book or NLP or what?
Go on YouTube and do some research. There are people that used to work for RSD and people who have taken his bootcamps who tell the truth about him. There was even a bootcamp where he went around the club and was blown out on every approach. Then a guy went around and asked all the women that rejected Owen what they though about him. They said Owen was creepy, weird, etc. There is tons of better material out there then listening to RSD unless it's old Julian stuff like I had said. He actually has two really good products (Shift and Pimp) but I wouldn't pay for them.This forum is really a mishmash of opinions.
A lot of you ****ers are borderline schizophrenic with your paranoia.
Either tell me why he is a fraud or don't make the claim. These types of reactions piss me off.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
What's great about him?Julien was great. It sucks that CNN went out of their way to 'expose' him.
I think one of my cousins uses Juliens game. Same vibe. Like i can tangibly feel it when I watch Julien in those old products and my cousin. He has gotten some cuties. He also went nuts and became a militant vegan, stealing farmers turkeys and ****.Julien was great. It sucks that CNN went out of their way to 'expose' him.
I know all about him.Google him. I'm not responding to you any further.
It's not just the CNN thing. It's that he's changed since he made it big and his old material is just better. He was more hungry back then and you can tell.Julien was great. It sucks that CNN went out of their way to 'expose' him.
2:00 - 2:15tell me why he is a fraud
no@Velasco are you familar with this one?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
he quit drugs. was on cocaine and drank a ton during his peak.He was more hungry back then and you can tell.
Wow thanks captain nitpick.2:00 - 2:15
no
looks = / = nice clothes.Wow thanks captain nitpick.
I thought I could quit wearing nice clothes! Thank god you saved me or I would have made a fool of myself.
Ur such a retard. Sarcasm huh. We are discussing looks now... Get a life.looks = / = nice clothes.
good luck.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Bro its the bread and butterI can't believe people here are bringing up PUA relics from the dinosaur age.
Next you're gonna tell me to wear a golden peacock tuxedo and perform a magic trick?