"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Overweight

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
So many times I go to these dates from OLD and the women are almost always packing pounds. They ask me about the gym and tell me they go. But I see them and they must go once a week. I mention the frustration to another female and she says I’m shallow. I mean this stresses the need to talk to women in front of me.
One in particular took a lot of talking to even get her number, she seemed cool, we meet up and she’s prob a size 12. Come on bro. I’m 6’1 175. I need a fit chick.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
Then you need to stay off OLD and use it as a complement at most to hitting at women in the gym, lots of women on OLD are there for a reason. A man's value on OLD is not representative of his real value. Becoming worse and worse imo
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Which apps are you using?
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Hinge and bumble.
same for me, most of the time. You need to get better at filtering those ones out. Any sniff of them being “on the fence” usually means they’re going to disappoint you in the aspect you’re complaining about.

Be selective. Don’t just accept dates to accept dates.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
You guys put too much requires on getting laid. If she is attractive enough to get your penis hard, that should be good enough to have sex. No one said you have to marry her, just fvck her. Some of you dudes are acting a bit feminine with the list of requirements just for sex and companionship.

Let's see, sex with a lady who makes your penis hard? Or no, you're too good for her and you'd rather jack off to porn at home and become a quasi-incel? WTF is wrong with some of your dudes.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Anyone who goes to the gym regularly sees these women who are there all the time but aren't ever really doing much. Walking on a flat treadmill at a leisurely pace for a half hour is better than sitting on your couch but you aren't really doing anything to burn calories or get in shape. And don't even get me started on all the women who go just go hang out and be seen/socialize. They never even break a sweat. But they can claim to everyone they know how they hit the gym every day. You won't be able to see it in their ass though.
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
Anyone who goes to the gym regularly sees these women who are there all the time but aren't ever really doing much. Walking on a flat treadmill at a leisurely pace for a half hour is better than sitting on your couch but you aren't really doing anything to burn calories or get in shape. And don't even get me started on all the women who go just go hang out and be seen/socialize. They never even break a sweat. But they can claim to everyone they know how they hit the gym every day. You won't be able to see it in their ass though.
Yeah, being fit is about having healthy habits. Just taking the stairs instead of the elevator or taking that salad instead of that big mac.
Fit people take smarter decisions and they all add up to the sum of who you are. Good thing the body can't lie, it's very accurate.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So many times I go to these dates from OLD and the women are almost always packing pounds. They ask me about the gym and tell me they go. But I see them and they must go once a week. I mention the frustration to another female and she says I’m shallow. I mean this stresses the need to talk to women in front of me.
One in particular took a lot of talking to even get her number, she seemed cool, we meet up and she’s prob a size 12. Come on bro. I’m 6’1 175. I need a fit chick.
Those swipe apps seem to have the fattest women. Bumble, Tinder. Even Match has a few but not as many.

I told you guys a trick I've used that's saved me from land whales.

Always get a NUMBER!! I ask for a number. Usually the hot chicks hand it out, about 70 percent of the time if they're interested. Getting an actual date is another.

When you get the number use one of those reverse searches like spydialer. Plug the number in and it will tell you who the number belongs to. Now knowing their last name you can go on facebook and search and look at more photos of them.

I saw a pediatrician on Match. She looked like a HB7 in her pics. So when I got her number I did searching on facebook and saw she was a land whale and not good looking. She was also on the morning news for segments too sometimes on Ch5 I saw. More like an HB4 so that saved me a lot of trouble right there thank god. Sucked I figured I was getting a date with a cute doctor, has money and all. Thought I found the golden unicorn on OLD.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Those swipe apps seem to have the fattest women. Bumble, Tinder. Even Match has a few but not as many.

I told you guys a trick I've used that's saved me from land whales.

Always get a NUMBER!! I ask for a number. Usually the hot chicks hand it out, about 70 percent of the time if they're interested. Getting an actual date is another.

When you get the number use one of those reverse searches like spydialer. Plug the number in and it will tell you who the number belongs to. Now knowing their last name you can go on facebook and search and look at more photos of them.

I saw a pediatrician on Match. She looked like a HB7 in her pics. So when I got her number I did searching on facebook and saw she was a land whale and not good looking. She was also on the morning news for segments too sometimes on Ch5 I saw. More like an HB4 so that saved me a lot of trouble right there thank god. Sucked I figured I was getting a date with a cute doctor, has money and all. Thought I found the golden unicorn on OLD.
Yea?

How many have you bed?
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Fatties gravitate to OLD. They dont have to put it all out there. Same reason most guys use to not put it all out there as far as meeting in a realtime group setting or out and about.
It depends on the dating app. Match seems to have less fatties versus bumble and tinder and pof and okcupid. Still have time watch it though. Also swipe apps tend to have more fatties because people just swipe and not look at all the pics. I told you guys how to look at their facebooks like I do when I get a number. Its saved me a few times from wasting money on dates with land whales.
 

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
You still can’t really tell. I laugh when I’m told I’m being superficial. The thing is I get up at 4 to get to the gym. I could sleep in just like these chicks so I’d like a female with that kind of drive.
 

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
965
Reaction score
1,084
I had this histrionic friend who kept telling everyone how much she works out and does classes yet she was getting fatter by the month. I think a lot fatties say they go to the gym to make themselves feel less disgusting. Had to take a break from OLD cause 80% of them are tubs of lard.

I will say this one fatty got me. This was many years ago when OLD started to become popular. She only posted face shots which was suspect. Her face was so fine so I gave in. When I went to pick her up, I swear on my life she was like 300lbs. My mind was blown by not only how big she was, but how skinny her face was that ended up fooling me. Now I focus on the arms as that is a good indicator of how much poundage shes carrying around.
 

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
239
Reaction score
165
Age
59
Nop
So many times I go to these dates from OLD and the women are almost always packing pounds. They ask me about the gym and tell me they go. But I see them and they must go once a week. I mention the frustration to another female and she says I’m shallow. I mean this stresses the need to talk to women in front of me.
One in particular took a lot of talking to even get her number, she seemed cool, we meet up and she’s prob a size 12. Come on bro. I’m 6’1 175. I need a fit chick.
Nope you’re not shallow. I am 53, very fit and muscular. Here’s my issue with the overweight women. I WORK MY ASS OFF! to stay in shape. I have a very good, although boring diet. I have taken the time to educate myself on what works. So to me it’s an insult and disrespect if she’s not doing the same. It’s very easy to get the right info and take proper action. So, yeah kill me and you fir wanting a woman who’s in shape.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Nop

Nope you’re not shallow. I am 53, very fit and muscular. Here’s my issue with the overweight women. I WORK MY ASS OFF! to stay in shape. I have a very good, although boring diet. I have taken the time to educate myself on what works. So to me it’s an insult and disrespect if she’s not doing the same. It’s very easy to get the right info and take proper action. So, yeah kill me and you fir wanting a woman who’s in shape.
Then what gets me at the same time is how do some girls don't workout much at all and yet still stay slim or about average weight and yet don't workout? Do they just starve themselves? Same with some guys. They don't workout much and yet are slim. Me if I don't workout my weight comes on fast, especially my belly area.
 

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
239
Reaction score
165
Age
59
Then what gets me at the same time is how do some girls don't workout much at all and yet still stay slim or about average weight and yet don't workout? Do they just starve themselves? Same with some guys. They don't workout much and yet are slim. Me if I don't workout my weight comes on fast, especially my belly area.
Yeah i get that. My ex fiancé was like 105 pounds. Just did yoga but no cardio or weights super fit and trim. She was vegan and just didn’t eat much. On dates she almost always ordered from the appetizer choices.

but I’m like you. No workout and let diet go and I can pack on fat like there’s no tomorrow
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Yeah i get that. My ex fiancé was like 105 pounds. Just did yoga but no cardio or weights super fit and trim. She was vegan and just didn’t eat much. On dates she almost always ordered from the appetizer choices.

but I’m like you. No workout and let diet go and I can pack on fat like there’s no tomorrow
Yea, it sucks. I'm also small bone frame too which is odd. Like me I can have slim arms, legs, face, BUT all in the belly. Even when I was fat I still had fairly skinny arms and legs.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
So many times I go to these dates from OLD and the women are almost always packing pounds. They ask me about the gym and tell me they go. But I see them and they must go once a week. I mention the frustration to another female and she says I’m shallow. I mean this stresses the need to talk to women in front of me.
One in particular took a lot of talking to even get her number, she seemed cool, we meet up and she’s prob a size 12. Come on bro. I’m 6’1 175. I need a fit chick.
Dude fat women r the best. Why r u picky
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
I had this histrionic friend who kept telling everyone how much she works out and does classes yet she was getting fatter by the month. I think a lot fatties say they go to the gym to make themselves feel less disgusting. Had to take a break from OLD cause 80% of them are tubs of lard.

I will say this one fatty got me. This was many years ago when OLD started to become popular. She only posted face shots which was suspect. Her face was so fine so I gave in. When I went to pick her up, I swear on my life she was like 300lbs. My mind was blown by not only how big she was, but how skinny her face was that ended up fooling me. Now I focus on the arms as that is a good indicator of how much poundage shes carrying around.
You sir, made my day LOL funny stuff
Only face shots never fails as an indicator of whale status, then it's only a matter of to which degree of fat we're talkin'
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top