"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Outside looking In

DARKPOWER

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas,Tx. U.S
For the last year1/2 to a year i've felt as if I'm no longer human and that i'm setting back watching NGE(National Geographic Explorer) Humans: Planet Earth

I swear, I'm even using "you humans" in sentences when I talk to people. Is this normal? I feel like I no longer fit in. I feel as if i'm now an observer of the human species. I know this sounds like straight rubbish, but I SWEAR this is how i feel.

It's like my eyes are wide open and I can see everything for what it really is.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
it sounds like you have some anger problems, and met some negative people in yur life and you dont want to associate yourself with these "humans"

the scary part is , seems like you have a problem seperating the people who hurt you, with everybody in general

either that, or you believe you are too good for everyone else, and you get some kind of power feeling that everybody is living life and you are just watching them (like god)
 

DARKPOWER

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas,Tx. U.S
I believe that there is some truth in both of your proposals. But to be perfectly honest this not something I have control over. It's just a feeling that comes over me from time to time. It's like one minute I'm a brainless zombie then the next "BAM", super-conscience vision then "BAM", mindless zombie, then "BAM" so on and so forth.
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
I take it , right now you are in the brainless zombie stage?
 

DARKPOWER

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas,Tx. U.S
Only brainless zombies close their minds to infinite possibilities. Don't feel bad though you are definately a product of this world.

Cheers.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top