Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
So you dont post full body pics on old, just face shots? I thought you're supposed to have full body shots so they see you're not fat or short. Where are your action and socializing pics too?lol, now im too good looking?
My magazine published bio opens with the female author saying "im sitting with a rough looking man in his 50s"
View attachment 3457
lol i never posted crap like that, women dont care.Where are your action and socializing pics too?
LOL who says? I keep telling you... looks get you noticed, maybe. Not once, ever has a girl asked my body type, never.you're supposed to have full body shots
Well on old had a 7.5 40 yr old talking to me and she wanted more lower body chest, torso pics. Thinking she thought I was too skinny. She was cute in shape but had a little flab like most 40 yr old wome so she can stfu. But you're in europe and women think different there.lol i never posted crap like that, women dont care.
I link my IG to Tinder... i take 'purty photos so im told.
LOL who says? I keep telling you... looks get you noticed, maybe. Not once, ever has a girl asked my body type, never.
Girls want a guy that stimulates them emotionally, they really dont care about looks.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Whoever's pictured could easily pass for mid to late 60's.lol, now im too good looking?
My magazine published bio opens with the female author saying "im sitting with a rough looking man in his 50s"
View attachment 3457
lol yea, i look old...Whoever's pictured could easily pass for mid to late 60's.
Of course you do. None of these claims can be disproven so you have total freedom to troll.I have no reason to lie or embellish.
Troll.lol yea, i look old...
this is what cooks @biggoal head, cuz I date 30-40yo and pull the occasional 20yo
he just doesnt understand, he complains about old/fat dudes pulling HB
90% of attraction from a woman to a man has nothing to do with age or looks
You look kind of like a thin version of Goldberg. Some people are photogenic, the camera just likes them.I link my IG to Tinder... i take 'purty photos so im told.
Just don't want it to be too thin or they might think you're a stick. I had one HB7 who thought i looked too thin and she asked for more torso pics because I have a thin face. I mean she was cute but had a little flab as well being 43 years old. Just needs to STFU when they say something like that.You look kind of like a thin version of Goldberg. Some people are photogenic, the camera just likes them.
Since your face is so thin, I'm pretty sure they can tell you're not fat, at least.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
7.5 40 yr old talking to me and she wanted more lower body chest, torso pics. Thinking she thought I was too skinny. She was cute in shape but had a little flab
if that is a HB7-7.5, then im dating 9s or above consistently cuz I dont do flab.HB7 who thought i looked too thin and she asked for more torso pics because I have a thin face. I mean she was cute but had a little flab as well being 43 years old
I mean tiny bit just around the butt but over all very athleticif that is a HB7.5, then im dating 9s or above consistently cuz I dont do flab.
Something is wrong with your HB scale (bad spring)
Best to order a new spring for the HB scale. Unless they have one at Home Depot.Something is wrong with your HB scale (bad spring)