"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Out of 300 males/females, 240 women have had sex via Tinder, while less than 50 men have

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
lol, now im too good looking?
My magazine published bio opens with the female author saying "im sitting with a rough looking man in his 50s"
Screenshot_20200213-193551.png
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
lol, now im too good looking?
My magazine published bio opens with the female author saying "im sitting with a rough looking man in his 50s"
View attachment 3457
So you dont post full body pics on old, just face shots? I thought you're supposed to have full body shots so they see you're not fat or short. Where are your action and socializing pics too?
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
Where are your action and socializing pics too?
lol i never posted crap like that, women dont care.
I link my IG to Tinder... i take 'purty photos so im told.

you're supposed to have full body shots
LOL who says? I keep telling you... looks get you noticed, maybe. Not once, ever has a girl asked my body type, never.

Girls want a guy that stimulates them emotionally, they really dont care about looks.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
lol i never posted crap like that, women dont care.
I link my IG to Tinder... i take 'purty photos so im told.


LOL who says? I keep telling you... looks get you noticed, maybe. Not once, ever has a girl asked my body type, never.

Girls want a guy that stimulates them emotionally, they really dont care about looks.
Well on old had a 7.5 40 yr old talking to me and she wanted more lower body chest, torso pics. Thinking she thought I was too skinny. She was cute in shape but had a little flab like most 40 yr old wome so she can stfu. But you're in europe and women think different there.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
your skill at avoidance and excuses is outstanding.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
Whoever's pictured could easily pass for mid to late 60's.
lol yea, i look old...
this is what cooks @biggoal head, cuz I date 30-40yo and pull the occasional 20yo

he just doesnt understand, he complains about old/fat dudes pulling HB


90% of attraction from a woman to a man has nothing to do with age or looks
 
Joined
Jan 3, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
63
I have no reason to lie or embellish.
Of course you do. None of these claims can be disproven so you have total freedom to troll.

lol yea, i look old...
this is what cooks @biggoal head, cuz I date 30-40yo and pull the occasional 20yo

he just doesnt understand, he complains about old/fat dudes pulling HB


90% of attraction from a woman to a man has nothing to do with age or looks
Troll.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
I link my IG to Tinder... i take 'purty photos so im told.
You look kind of like a thin version of Goldberg. Some people are photogenic, the camera just likes them.
Since your face is so thin, I'm pretty sure they can tell you're not fat, at least.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
You look kind of like a thin version of Goldberg. Some people are photogenic, the camera just likes them.
Since your face is so thin, I'm pretty sure they can tell you're not fat, at least.
Just don't want it to be too thin or they might think you're a stick. I had one HB7 who thought i looked too thin and she asked for more torso pics because I have a thin face. I mean she was cute but had a little flab as well being 43 years old. Just needs to STFU when they say something like that.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
7.5 40 yr old talking to me and she wanted more lower body chest, torso pics. Thinking she thought I was too skinny. She was cute in shape but had a little flab
HB7 who thought i looked too thin and she asked for more torso pics because I have a thin face. I mean she was cute but had a little flab as well being 43 years old
if that is a HB7-7.5, then im dating 9s or above consistently cuz I dont do flab.

Something is wrong with your HB scale (bad spring)
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
if that is a HB7.5, then im dating 9s or above consistently cuz I dont do flab.
Something is wrong with your HB scale (bad spring)
I mean tiny bit just around the butt but over all very athletic
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
Something is wrong with your HB scale (bad spring)
Best to order a new spring for the HB scale. Unless they have one at Home Depot.
(A little reference to the home gym thread there).
 
Top