Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Out of 300 males/females, 240 women have had sex via Tinder, while less than 50 men have

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, now im too good looking?
My magazine published bio opens with the female author saying "im sitting with a rough looking man in his 50s"
Screenshot_20200213-193551.png

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
lol, now im too good looking?
My magazine published bio opens with the female author saying "im sitting with a rough looking man in his 50s"
View attachment 3457
So you dont post full body pics on old, just face shots? I thought you're supposed to have full body shots so they see you're not fat or short. Where are your action and socializing pics too?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are your action and socializing pics too?
lol i never posted crap like that, women dont care.
I link my IG to Tinder... i take 'purty photos so im told.

you're supposed to have full body shots
LOL who says? I keep telling you... looks get you noticed, maybe. Not once, ever has a girl asked my body type, never.

Girls want a guy that stimulates them emotionally, they really dont care about looks.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
lol i never posted crap like that, women dont care.

LOL who says? I keep telling you... looks get you noticed, maybe. Not once, ever has a girl asked my body type, never.

Girls want a guy that stimulates them emotionally, they really dont care about looks.
Well on old had a 7.5 40 yr old talking to me and she wanted more lower body chest, torso pics. Thinking she thought I was too skinny. She was cute in shape but had a little flab like most 40 yr old wome so she can stfu. But you're in europe and women think different there.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your skill at avoidance and excuses is outstanding.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoever's pictured could easily pass for mid to late 60's.
lol yea, i look old...
this is what cooks @biggoal head, cuz I date 30-40yo and pull the occasional 20yo

he just doesnt understand, he complains about old/fat dudes pulling HB

90% of attraction from a woman to a man has nothing to do with age or looks

Reaction score
I have no reason to lie or embellish.
Of course you do. None of these claims can be disproven so you have total freedom to troll.

lol yea, i look old...
this is what cooks @biggoal head, cuz I date 30-40yo and pull the occasional 20yo

he just doesnt understand, he complains about old/fat dudes pulling HB

90% of attraction from a woman to a man has nothing to do with age or looks
Troll.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You look kind of like a thin version of Goldberg. Some people are photogenic, the camera just likes them.
Since your face is so thin, I'm pretty sure they can tell you're not fat, at least.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You look kind of like a thin version of Goldberg. Some people are photogenic, the camera just likes them.
Since your face is so thin, I'm pretty sure they can tell you're not fat, at least.
Just don't want it to be too thin or they might think you're a stick. I had one HB7 who thought i looked too thin and she asked for more torso pics because I have a thin face. I mean she was cute but had a little flab as well being 43 years old. Just needs to STFU when they say something like that.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7.5 40 yr old talking to me and she wanted more lower body chest, torso pics. Thinking she thought I was too skinny. She was cute in shape but had a little flab
HB7 who thought i looked too thin and she asked for more torso pics because I have a thin face. I mean she was cute but had a little flab as well being 43 years old
if that is a HB7-7.5, then im dating 9s or above consistently cuz I dont do flab.

Something is wrong with your HB scale (bad spring)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
if that is a HB7.5, then im dating 9s or above consistently cuz I dont do flab.
I mean tiny bit just around the butt but over all very athletic

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best to order a new spring for the HB scale. Unless they have one at Home Depot.
(A little reference to the home gym thread there).