Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Others guys told **** about me to a girl. Now she blocked me.

Plank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, so today had a conversation with a girl. Things were not good between us for past month.
But whenever I texted her, we had a conversation.

Today, I get to know during texting, that another guy had told her a lot of bad things about me. And she has formed a bad image in her mind.
I know the guy, he is in my circle, and likes the same girl.

After texting and lot of apologizing from my side. After 15 min she blocked me.
I am sure, she asked the other guy what to do, and he told her to block me, as he wanted me disqualified as a competitor.

So guys, can anything be done.
or If you had similar experience how did you dealt with it.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today, I get to know during texting, that another guy had told her a lot of bad things about me. And she has formed a bad image in her mind.
It's called sabotage. You and him are both thirsty betas.

I am sure, she asked the other guy what to do, and he told her to block me, as he wanted me disqualified as a competitor.

Never apologize. Learn from this experience. It sounds like to me that you lack both experience and self-respect.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Happens more than we realize, move on, no use lamenting.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has happened to me with (what I thought were) friends as well as scorned ex’s.

Throughout my life, I’ve found that every time (yes, actually every time) they eventually hang themselves. And consequently, anyone that sided with them will come back around.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the others said; Move on, forget her.. she will soon realize the truth and hopefully you'll be chasing some other girl instead. Be the better MAN!

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has happened to me with (what I thought were) friends as well as scorned ex’s.

Throughout my life, I’ve found that every time (yes, actually every time) they eventually hang themselves. And consequently, anyone that sided with them will come back around.
Your ex-friends were "sneaky fvckers". They hung themselves by the typical beta mistakes right?

Plank

Don Juan
Reaction score
I apologized because I was feeling guilty... That I didn't treat her well. For past few weeks... I asked her to do few things and she did those (just out of politeness) and I thought we can be friends.

But I felt the resentment was still there. So just talked it out... It escalated and I knew I made mistakes... So I apologized a lot... Just like a beta *****.

After 15 min after the conversation ended.. She blocked me from all social.

I feel bad, that because of my pathetic acts a third person could take advantage of situation.
She told me that I had bad opinions about women... The game talks I had when I was in group of friends.

I understand that in her mind, my image is of a loser and disrespectful guy.

The only fear I have is that now this image will be in mind of every girl in the college.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If it's clear that you were a backstabbing victim, meaning most of what the other guy said about you was Bullsh!t, why did you have to giver her "lot of apologizing"?

You don't apologize for stuff you don't commit or not responsible to.

Anyway, maybe this is a sign that it's time for you to take a long hard look back at your circle, and remove people who are not giving you any benefits and clearly don't want the best for you. It might be a blessing in disguise if you ask me.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your ex-friends were "sneaky fvckers". They hung themselves by the typical beta mistakes right?
They sure were (sneaky). It's probably more common with me than the average guy. I'm not claiming that I always get the hottest girl in a social event, but I usually do okay. This seems to frustrate the men that are better looking, wear more trendy clothes, do a lot more prep work etc... I say this not to brag. I mention this because they probably see it as "it's not fair" and these types also attempt to trip me up in social situations too.

As to them making beta mistakes, my answer would be "sometimes." If they complain too much then, absolutely. It eventually leaves other people being suspicious of their motives. The bad-talker then appears quite "beta."

On the flip-side, (at least twice that I know of) their actions have backfired. Two women later told me that they heard bad things about me (which weren't true btw) and they became curious about me and wondered why someone would be that obsessed to speak ill of me. And by the way... being seen with these particular women in the presence of a bad-talker is the best revenge and is most rewarding.

Some hung themselves, but (to my knowledge) without making "beta" mistakes. I've had some female acquaintances that were initially a little leery to get to know me (due to things they heard from a bad-talker). Once they'd seen me around enough (clubs, coffee shops, parties etc...) they began to form their own opinion and eventually warmed up.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Just next the girl

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When someone hits you with accusations based on someone else's words, you have to hit back immediately with a statement that puts THEM on the defensive....

Deliver it cold, flat and with the least amount of emotion possible.....

"Why the HELL would you take THEIR word about that, and not confirm it with me? I can't believe you would give any credence to what comes out of that SOB's mouth. I guess I misjudged YOU, and I sure l think a lot less of you if that is your standard of reliable information."

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, so today had a conversation with a girl. Things were not good between us for past month.
But whenever I texted her, we had a conversation.

You lost me at "After texting and lot of apologizing from my side".

Modern Man Advice