She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
lol beta cucks worship youI experience the opposite. Being good with women has made me more popular with guys than I can ever imagine. In San Francisco I had an entire seduction community worship me, lol. they would buy me drinks, give me gifts, and invite me to parties just so they could be in my presence and see how I interact with women. And then they would talk amongst themselves and speak glowingly about how ureactive my frame is. Basically I became a legend to men, lol
I think your problem is you are not a leader. When you become a leader of men and you are competent with women, they will all admire you As if you were a hero.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
no i just found it funny because i wouldnt want beta cucks to worship me so no its not like im jealousYou are doing the same thing you just complained about. I claimed that I am successful with leading men, and then you proceeded to hate on me by claiming anyone who follows me is a beta cuck, lol
you deserve to get hated on. You have no ability to get along with guys and this conversation is proof of it.
people always get what they deserve in the end.
cant tell if you are being serious or if its just your joke not being funnyHEY GUZE WHY AM I SOOO AWESOME HUH? Thanks
Guess they are not jealous of your spelling ability though...im not sure, why are they so jealous ? what can i do towards it
Guess they are not jealous of your spelling ability though...
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
im sure every tinder woman can say the same thing about beta cucks. free food on dates, free gifts, even expensive.. so youre like a woman. are you sure these dudes are not gayGuys admiring me has led to free club entrances, free drinks, vip access, social connections with guys in position of power and influence, career connections, social circles with women, etc. The real beta cuck is the guy who doesn’t see the power of being a leader of men.
Had to....The real woman is you. Who starts threads fishing for validation from a forum full of dudes? Lol. And expectantly, people are clowning you.
Thats called PITY. Not hate.
You say you are successful with women, but your Actions (reactive, fishing for validation) betray you.
no i just found it funny because i wouldnt want beta cucks to worship me so no its not like im jealous
cant tell if you are being serious or if its just your joke not being funny
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
no, if it had more gangster vibes then they would be sniffing flowers from underneathGood thing your body doesn't have more gangster vibes, the guys would really be jealous of you then.
It’s a difference in inner game. For the shallow wanna be womanizer, even if he meets with a fair level of success or even much success, if his self worth derives from his notch count & he is externally validated by attention from women 2 things occur.I experience the opposite. Being good with women has made me more popular with guys than I can ever imagine. In San Francisco I had an entire seduction community worship me, lol. they would buy me drinks, give me gifts, and invite me to parties just so they could be in my presence and see how I interact with women. And then they would talk amongst themselves and speak glowingly about how ureactive my frame is. Basically I became a legend to men, lol
I think your problem is you are not a leader. When you become a leader of men and you are competent with women, they will all admire you As if you were a hero.