Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opinions Pls

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let HER do the Kino. You scared her off by being too touchy feely.
Correct.

OP, she broke a date. She's out. But this is your fault for being too touchy. Women don't like feeling like a piece of meat. If you keep your paws to yourself, you can lure most women to your place and seduce them in 3-5 dates. Exercise some class and patience. Your closing rate will be much higher.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I'll never forget the time in 2013 when a former love of my life asked me "Neil, why don't we have sex anymore?" and I said "why do you say that?" and she said "Because you never try." I tried to make an excuse and she said "That's what I say too, when I'm not interested anymore". It was sad but true. The point is, when you don't try anything, they notice.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let HER do the Kino. You scared her off by being too touchy feely.
if a girl doesn't like you touching her, she doesn't like you.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't giving her the chance to like you if your mitts are all over her.
when you're dating a woman, she knows you want to fvck her, no point in trying to hide the obvious, if she likes you, she wants to fvck you too, if she doesn't like you, she doesn't want to fvck you.

think of it like this:

if you grab a girl's ass, and she glares at you and slaps you, does she like you?

if you grab a girl's ass, and she blushes and smiles at you, does she like you?

Not on the first two dates. Let her touch you first. Most aren't cool with a stranger touching them.
if she still thought of you as some random stranger she shouldn't be going out with you at all. what does it say about her that she likes to spend time with people she thinks are shady and could be maniacs?

furthermore, if she still thinks of you as someone she wants to keep at arm's length, you're nowhere near getting laid anyway so the conversation becomes moot

even furthermore, unless you met the girl, talked to her for 7 minutes and then took her on a nearby instant-date, there isn't really a reason she should still consider you a stranger.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she still thought of you as some random stranger she shouldn't be going out with you at all. what does it say about her that she likes to spend time with people she thinks are shady and could be maniacs?

even furthermore, unless you met the girl, talked to her for 7 minutes and then took her on a nearby instant-date, there isn't really a reason she should still consider you a stranger.
First dates are with strangers. She may think you are sane enough to meet in a public place, but you still are a stranger.

Look, you can do what you want and it will work sometimes. This forum is about helping men. To me, that means maximizing your closing rate. If 50% of the time you touch your first date and they didn't like it, you just nexted yourself with a bunch of chicks you could be smashing. If she touches you first, there is a 100% chance the timing is right to touch her.

When you get a date with a chick, you can close if you don't screw it up. Exercise some self control and patience.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum is about helping men. To me, that means maximizing your closing rate. If 50% of the time you touch your first date and they didn't like it, you just nexted yourself with a bunch of chicks you could be smashing. If she touches you first, there is a 100% chance the timing is right to touch her.
what if she isn't forward enough to touch you first or thinks that making moves/initiation is the man's job?

also where exactly do you get the idea from that you'll have a higher close rate by... not touching girls? that just seems like something a beta would do to get friendzoned on date 3.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what if she isn't forward enough to touch you first or thinks that making moves/initiation is the man's job?

also where exactly do you get the idea from that you'll have a higher close rate by... not touching girls? that just seems like something a beta would do to get friendzoned on date 3.
There is no correlation between touching girls and friend zone. Friend zone comes from lack of strength qualities; being her butler, being indecisive, texting her all the time, etc. There are guys on this forum who have been friend zoned by the woman they bedded just a week or two prior.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a micro-calibration level, I have noticed most hot women place themselves in the vicinity for me to touch them. But I am not talking about purposeful touching. I am talking about incidental sexual kino. Like when your hand brushs off her ass or thighs by accident because of proximity. This is like the expert level of being able to read body language. And my calibration is usually 100% on point. When I am standing next to a woman and she is attracted/receptive, I always notice that their thighs/ass would be closer to my hand. And I would move in close and accidentally brush my hand on her while talking to her. Then I would see her getting turned on, and suddenly, there is sexual tension between us.

Some of you guys need to read some romance novels. It's hundreds of pages of sexual tension. Women live for sexual tension. And it is often created with incidental sexual kino. The "incidental" part is plausible deniability, just like netflix and chill. On one hand, women are opposed to you straight up asking them to come over and have sex. But on the other hand, they are open to hanging out and being alone that may lead to sex. This "ambiguous place" is where sexual tension exists.
This is all true, but it is not even necessary. The less you do, the more a woman fills in the gaps in her own mind. She'll create the tension herself.

I see that both of you guys debating without mentioning the vibe from the woman. That's not how it works. You can't be autistic and have rules. You have to play off the woman. And every woman is different.
They aren't though. They all have vaginas and they are all attracted to the same evolutionary alpha male qualities.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You missed my point. I meant every woman has a different anti-slvt defense. Some will blow you right away (has happened to me) and some will only be sexually comfortable after a solid connection and rapport.

As I have said before, you can't be an autistic dude who can't read body language and have rules like no touching for 2 dates and maximize your closing rate. That will get you rejected by highly sexual woman who get off on the guy sexually escalating. Most women will give you hints to escalate on them. It is rare for women to escalate on you. In fact, it goes against most of their sexual fantasies.
A highly sexual woman will touch you first. The argument wasn't no touching it all under any circumstance; it was no touching until she touches you first. If she's highly sexual and her ***** is wet at the sight of you, she will touch you. But if you go in like a predator before she has broken the touch barrier, you could turn her off. The point is, if you wait for her... she's cool with it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough. I admittedly don't go for one night stands. I would much rather go out on 20 first dates and bang all 20 of them, then bang 8 of them on the first date and get rejected by the other 12. That's all I'm saying. Kino can work. Anything can work. But I'm focused on maximizing both my lays and prospects for LTR. Most women will sleep with you within dates 3-5, so there's no need convince her not to.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have been out on two dates with this girl . Very receptive to kino. She has reciprocated. She agreed to meet at my house then today renigs. She was disrespectful on the second date. She flirted with other guys in front of me.

So Do I cancel the third date? Is it a waste of time? I am leaning toward texting her that she was disrespectful on the second date and that I am uncomfortable meeting her at the venue or do I just suck it up and meet her and see how it goes?

Opinions welcome.
Remember a couple of years ago Dustmuffin when you just were trying to get your dating life together again? You've made incredible progress since then... You literally achieved man***** status.

One chick that plays the hot and cold game should never make you second guess yourself and your success. You are the man that has the abundance, never forget that. There will be times when things don't go according to plan for whatever reasons (her attitude, situation, etc.).

You can either take it as a challenge and make adjustments to see what you can accomplish OR next her.

Never ever allow women to put a seed of doubt in your mind.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember a couple of years ago Dustmuffin when you just were trying to get your dating life together again? You've made incredible progress since then... You literally achieved man***** status.

One chick that plays the hot and cold game should never make you second guess yourself and your success. You are the man that has the abundance, never forget that. There will be times when things don't go according to plan for whatever reasons (her attitude, situation, etc.).

You can either take it as a challenge and make adjustments to see what you can accomplish OR next her.

Never ever allow women to put a seed of doubt in your mind.
I don't doubt myself. I could have just went on the date and see if i could have pounded that vagina. She is attractive and has a nice body. She had her hands all over me on our first two dates.

For some reason, I decided that I wasn't going to fool with her and move along. My gut told me that it was the right thing to do. I do have other options. Had a date tonight with a woman that cooks for me and pays my way on dates. She sends food home with me. I have a fuc k buddy that just comes over every two weeks. I make her squirt like a fountain and send her on her way. I also have a couple of others that I'm working on. I guess it all has to do with abundance mentality. I don't have to put up with crap from women becasue I have options.

I have said this before but this time I'm going to follow through. I have gotten off old and when these girls I'm dating fall off that's it for a while. I'm going to concentrate on my rental properties and remodeling a house for me. I'm spending to much time on pus sy and letting important things fall by the wayside. After I get my house in order there will always be pu ssy to be had. The same old slu ts will be on OLD. They aren't going anywhere.

I really appreciate the input I get from all of the members on this forum. I know what I would do in a certain situation. But I like the ideas I get from you guys becasue maybe you have thought of a solution that I hadn't contemplated.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone mention "walking away" yet?