Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opinions Pls

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have been out on two dates with this girl . Very receptive to kino. She has reciprocated. She agreed to meet at my house then today renigs. She was disrespectful on the second date. She flirted with other guys in front of me.

So Do I cancel the third date? Is it a waste of time? I am leaning toward texting her that she was disrespectful on the second date and that I am uncomfortable meeting her at the venue or do I just suck it up and meet her and see how it goes?

Opinions welcome.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're a 'master don juan' and you ask this?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do anything you want with her, but KEEP EMOTIONAL INVESTMENT TO AN ALL TIME LOW. For your own mind's sake.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez guys this is DM the arse fvcking king of the Midwest. I don't think oneitis will be an issue.

Another option along similar lines schedule a double header.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is back pedaling because she knows you expect sex on the date at your house. She's not got enough comfort level yet with you for sex OR she thinks that's all you want.

How much do you like her? Do you just want sex or possibly something more?

What would you tell you to do if the OP wasn't you?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True however the key issues the disrespect not her wanting to go softly slowly.

Now I know damn well you can handle any particular girl. This is just in the spirit of discussing options and tactics when this kind of situation arises.

Another option venue shift. If she starts being a pain in the ass say let's go grab ice cream Take her by the hand Yank her out of there. Halfway up your favourite alleyway grab her and gently push her against the wall and initiate a make out session. Then look into her eyes and say damn you are hot girl..Swat her on the ass and say but I want ice cream and start walking.

Basically I'm saying use the annoying girls like this one to practice game. It keeps them off balance and provides you with a lot of self entertainment. Then of course pump and dump.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the issue at hand folks. If the OP was that offended by the behavior on the second date then he'd just move on. But he'd like to get laid. She knows this.

It's a little chess match. Right now she's winning. She was disrespectful? Or was she really just insecure? It doesn't much matter unless he'd like to date her a while.

My first thought was simply PASS but OP didn't automatically do that for whatever reason.

OP has his ego wrapped up in whether he can get her in bed and has given the ego more priority than what her actual behavior warrants.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Act with indifference. She was trying to get a rise out of you. Also, was she flirting or just talking ? Either way, indifference is your friend. You will seem secure in yourself, plus its only the second date, who cares. Go talk with other girls.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give us more detail on how disrespectful she was, what kind of flirting are we talking here

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,despite what everyone tells you,keep your intentions of destroying her uteres to yourself,and esclate normaly and take your time,you want her to think:chemistry or it just happened or some other thing,not:im a hoe

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have been out on two dates with this girl . Very receptive to kino. She has reciprocated. She agreed to meet at my house then today renigs. She was disrespectful on the second date. She flirted with other guys in front of me.

So Do I cancel the third date? Is it a waste of time? I am leaning toward texting her that she was disrespectful on the second date and that I am uncomfortable meeting her at the venue or do I just suck it up and meet her and see how it goes?

Opinions welcome.
I would have just left the date when she started flirting with other dudes in front of me. That's a pile of trash with files around it...

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
I would have just left the date when she started flirting with other dudes in front of me. That's a pile of trash with files around it...
I'm wondering if she was actually flirting, of it was OP just thought it was flirting. Either way he did the right thing. Demand respect out of the gate or never gain it.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, if she's out with you, her attention should be entirely on you, especially only on a second date. Agree that if you were offended by anything she did or said at such an early stage, move on. Your own standards are your own standards. Stick to them.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you guys care if she flirts another dude? It's obviously a game and you are all falling for it?
This is sooo beta and insecure ...
I'd go on a date kinda like what ubercat is saying and go from there... but she doesn't seem all that interested to be honest.. she might see you as a provider or trying to have you orbit.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Opinions welcome.
make the third date your last date if she doesn't suck your d!ck