Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opinions on the Red Pill?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been reading some stuff over there. I know lots of people say it’s toxic, but it seems spot on to me. Similar to a lot of the stuff the DJ Bible talks about. It says what people in the real world say, just with fancier wording. What are you all’s thoughts on it? And wanna give me some good Red Pill books to read or podcasts/videos to listen to?

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rational Male is like $10 on Amazon. Worth every penny. I use to frequent TRP (The Redpill on reddit) but prefer SS. Seems to be less "jaded" guys here from what I remember. Experienced DJs are typically "RP" so no it's not toxic but I suppose some aspects could be.

Try try he search button plenty of redpill threads on here.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve been reading some stuff over there. I know lots of people say it’s toxic, but it seems spot on to me. Similar to a lot of the stuff the DJ Bible talks about. It says what people in the real world say, just with fancier wording. What are you all’s thoughts on it? And wanna give me some good Red Pill books to read or podcasts/videos to listen to?
dj bible + r/TheRedPill + rational male and other books (just google rational male pdf) there was a thread somewhere with list of good books to read

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s good for breaking your mind so that you know women aren’t the little sweethearts you think they are. But too much of it can make you jaded and turn you into a sociopath. Little bursts of it at a time is good until it’s fully run its course through your system. I’m not really jaded even though I’ve fully internalized it at this point.

It’s good to read it sometimes just because sometimes you’ll find some redditors say some red pill knowledge in a publicly acceptable way, which is a good trait to have. I don’t really go on it much myself just because they actually ARE a lot more jaded there. The problem with that place is that it’s too logical and rational. Relationships don’t work that way, emotions are involved and while you don’t need to take into consideration yours if you’re self-aware enough and are strong enough to control yours, you do have to take into consideration any other third party’s feelings to truly be successful with all this stuff. Otherwise you won’t be able to fully understand others, and compromise may be needed because if you are able to work with others, then they are more likely to come back to you and work/deal with you again (aka you can both benefit from each other; you can benefit from them). The sociopathic mindset does not understand this concept, hence why I always say it’s limited. It’s only good for the short term, not the long term.

Like the dude above said, The Book of Pook is a must-read. You don’t even need to read all of it, just part of it. He was literally the biggest influencer of the entire manosphere. He ‘revolutionized’ it, if you will, much in the same way that Henry Ford tweaked the assembly line and factory production forever to follow.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys, and yeah I’ve read The Book of Pook and the Rational Male cover to cover. The Book of Pook is my favorite part of the whole DJ Bible, agree with everything he says pretty much

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The red pill is really only the first step. It's what you do with that knowledge that will change your life. I would argue a good majority of red pillers actually don't swallow, they merely use it as a defense mechanism to guard their fragile egos.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ditch your TV, and radio.

It's only hindering your progress.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Acknowledge The Rational Male among other sources but, the same as women, SCREEN THE ****OUT OF EVERYTHING.

We are not impenetrable. We are all permeable membranes. Pickup is a zero sum game.

After 7yrs of pickup, the vast majority of what the red pill suggests you see in one form or another. Thin, young, and attractive; top form SMV equates to diva behavior and skiing down cawk mountain. Late 20s, early 30s, its baby rabies time, white picket fence, and time to put on the good girl shtick. Gets the ring roping in some cuck to raise her bastard children before divorcing his ass and taking his ass to the cleaners before jumping back on the D again.

If you search reddit or google, read The Rational Male. Rollo is correct about women loving a man. She will love you for as long as her hypergamy is kept at bay and your being of use to her. The sec you are no longer the alpha dog, she will cheat, cuck or dump your ass for the bigger better prize.

Again, after 7yrs of pickup, a theme becomes clearer as do a sequence of events.

Hypergamy and society pedaling girl power, promo of single mother victimhood, and sloot gonna sloot etc is a double edge sword. A woman is as Rollo says, in a ****ing solipsism of her own pretentious narcissism, attention ***** based upon top form SMV caught up in the illusion of being "special." Little does she know, her top form SMV is a very short window. A window in which, she should be spending her best years to acquire an ideal mate, husband, father of her children, and the resources for the lifestyle she is seeking. Feminism and society is instead cheering women off the ****ing cliff.

TS, many of these so called hot women fall off. Google search Sunny from WWF before and after. How the mighty have fallen lol
She was every boys wet dream to present day bulking season but, that is what constant ego boosting and pedaling her **** don't stink does to a woman. Finally, new girls are turning 18/19/20/21 EVERYDAY!

Every dog has his day. Acquire top form SMV or next!