Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opinions on 10’s

Sparky

Don Juan
Reaction score

Sparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
The other thing I think spoils a lot of women apart from fake tits is those funny eyebrows a lot of them draw on with a pencil - they shave all their eyebrows off then draw a weird line on. Makes them look like an alien.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when i cold approached the 9, i built attraction and # closed her. we went on a couple of dates and made out on my couch. she would not let me physically escalate kino on her in public. i stopped persuing her cause to be honest she wasnt a very good kisser. she still calls me up every now and again to go bar hopping, clubbing, and invites me to parties. i never tried to game the 10. when we hang out, i pretty much just use them as social proof and pre selection. it works pretty well, plus they have lots of other hot friends, and are invited to the best parties. i was just curious to know how chicks that are this hot, and can have literally any man they want, choose to be single.

Sparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Erm.... hasn't the possibility of shooting for a three way with these two arisen?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black Dog said:

Those chicks are all on point although I personally wouldn't give the women In "Hangover" a "10" or even "9" rating. That girl in the black OMG, if she's got a nice bubbletush then

:crazy:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sparky said:
The other thing I think spoils a lot of women apart from fake tits is those funny eyebrows a lot of them draw on with a pencil - they shave all their eyebrows off then draw a weird line on. Makes them look like an alien.
Yeah, that's kind of weird. I think they start out trimming their eyebrows and they just get totally out of hand with it and end up with no eyebrows and have to draw some on.

Sparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Yeah, that's kind of weird. I think they start out trimming their eyebrows and they just get totally out of hand with it and end up with no eyebrows and have to draw some on.
LOL.

I developed my hatred for it when I was dating this girl and I arrived 10 minutes early at her house to pick her up and she answered the door with ..... wait for it...... NO EYEBROWS. She hadn't drawn them on yet. Oh my God. That's a memory that will stick with me for ever.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
^^^I can't even take you serious without posting any pics, and I'm curious to see the type of chicks you pull, this isn't a challenge but I really am curious

Here's a better way of getting to my point.

Take away the fake rack on all 3 of those girls and would you even call one of them an 8? Of course everyone has different tastes and opinions, so there's no universal right or wrong answer here, but I'm just curious as to how the majority of guys will feel approaching all 3 of those girls pre-fake t*ts.

Secondly I live in So Cal, I party in LA a lot and fake t*ts have been the norm out here for a while, so while I like them as much as the next guy, they're very common now days.

Body is important, but if there face is busted, they're only good for busting a nut in my opinion. I guarantee if you woke up next to one of the chicks who was on the left or right, you wouldn't think they were that hot without make up on.

Check your inbox when you get a chance...

PIMP

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sparky said:
Yum. Who's the first one?
Elisha Cuthbert, my future ex-wife; that particular screen cap is taken from Girl Next Door....an awesome movie..too bad you can't talk about it with anybody because they'll think you're referring to the show

Also @cordon I didn't want to be cliché and mention Megan Fox, but yeah...she's pretty synonymous with a perfect girl. She looks a little creepy to me at times, because she's literally like a doll...some pics she's exactly like the woman from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?"

Last edited:

MurdocIsGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
POST PICS

http://smokingpot.org/wp-content/gallery/amigas_gostosas/jenn_sterger_5.jpg
^^ARE THEY ON THAT CALIBER? IF NOT THEIR NOT 9'S/10's (WELL NOT IN MY BOOK ANYWAY)
Not 9/10 at all and I live in England.

The one in the middle is cute I give her a 7.5, the one on the right is about a 6 (plus she obviously has spent a LOT of time on makeup for that night out) DEFINITELY nowhere NEAR a 9. On the left about a 6.5 to 7.

Fix your rating bros, 5 is average, 6 is cute/good looking, 7 is model standard, 8 is nearly supermodel, 9 is supermodel and 10 is perfect sex goddess better than Jessica Alba.

MurdocIsGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Black Dog said:
Wow! That's more like it! 8.5 I say... Could've been a bond girl... Not one of the main ones, but like, one of the random sexy women.

This thread shows you why we have so many guys making threads about the "HB10"s they're dating.

Also Megan Fox in some pictures (note: some) is near perfect, as is Jessica Alba. Though Megan Fox is literally ugly in some.

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Black Dog said:
Elisha Cuthbert,
Also known as Jack Bauer's daughter in the show 24.
I'm betting more people saw the show 24 in here than the movie girl next door.

That movie had some really hillarious parts, though.

Yeah, this thread is basically pointless, but I don't see it as too much of a problem. Why not an occasional argument over numbers, with everyone posting pics and everyone disagreeing? It just goes to show you that everyone has different but very similar tastes. They agree with the majority of common things, but for a small percentage of factors there is rampant disagreement, thus the agreements with sub 6 scores, but every score from 9 on up is just plagued with disagreements.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
real2 said:
I wonder how many of you would approach any of those 3 :rolleyes:

I would say... maybe 5% of this forum would have the balls...

My thought process: Hot woman... go! :yes:
Screeew that! I might have a gang on gnomes in my stomach, but I would approach the 9 in the other side of the room. I don't like fake tatas, though. That

turns me off and so do thongs & slutty outfits. I like a girl with a solid body who knows it isn't necessary to have her t!ts and @ss hanging out.

Regarding the very first tree pictures: The tits seem fake; however, the two on the left are definitely nothing lower than an 8.5.

What are some examples of 9's IMO? Here:

Dominique Hulst. She's a very good singer on top of being attractive; she isn't a bimbo:

http://i2.listal.com/image/1908757/600full-dominique-van-hulst.jpg

Adriana Lima. She's one of the Victoria's Secret "angels":

http://lh3.ggpht.com/--d16L2EWN2k/S...Vg60/victoria_secret_very_sexy_launch_225.jpg

Alice Eve. She's an actress with one of her most recent appearances in She's Out of My League:

http://cdn2.maxim.com/maxim/files/2010/03/08/148-alice-eve/alice-eve_l2.jpg

Keep in mind these women are very rarely seen in images or in public without being dolled up (make-up). Most 9's will wear make-up--no doubt about

it. However, the less make up they wear, the more naturally attractive they are.