Opinions on 10’s

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met and gamed this chick a couple of months back, she’s a solid 9. While we were hanging out she introduces me to her best friend who is an absolute 10. Blonde hair, blue eyes, long legs, fake tits, nice ass, pretty face, and a genuinely nice girl. Anytime we would go out to bars or clubs, she would tag along and party with us. Trust me when I tell you these 2 girls get a lot of attention. So a couple of months go by and I got bored with the 9, frankly I was just more interested in other plates I had spinning, so I put her on the back burner. We're still friends and hang out sometimes. Now that its summer I see both of these chicks in passing at the places I like to party. One thing I notice is that these two chicks get so much attention. They are having their pictures taken, wearing complete slutty club outfits. There is a beach bar I go to on the weekends, they are there every sat and sun having their pictures taken by the staff and a local social networking website like what’s hot to do in town. They are all posed up in their g-string bikinis and their fake tits hanging out everywhere. I know its mostly just so they can put up hot pics of themselves on facebook and stuff. But since I’m friends with them on facebook as well, I see new pics every weekend. It gets a bit ridiculous. Anyways my question is this and give me your honest opinions. I understand the theory behind attention w.hores, but I think there might be something more to it than that. I’ve known one girl for about 9 months and the other girl for about 6 months, and I’ve never seen either girl out on a date with a guy, make out with a random guy in a bar, or even escalate kino on a guy. These two girls get hit on 50 times a day, and yet they both still remain single. Why do you think that is?

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You bang the 9 yet? Well it's hard to say... how often do you see them? they might and most likely do have some dude on the side they call up after the partys over to get some action. The reason why these chicks are single is they probably have some commitment issues. Nearly all socially active 9-10s do, but I'm surprised you don't see them jumping from guy to guy. But hard to say. I see 9-10s out down here in Minneapolis sometimes, funny thing is I see 9-10s with less attractive guys even than myself sometimes, can't figure that one out, cause getting a 9-10 is hard.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10s or not I'd like to see what you'd call a 10, lol I suppose a 10 needs no makeup at all to be a 10. But the middle and left one both obviously have fake tits. I'd say, without seeing them with makeup probably 7-8s. I don't really see any women as a 10. Most 10s in mags are 10s cause of uber photoshop skillz

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The middle one I would say is a solid 9, but the other two are more like 7's to me. Dude, sounds like those girls are out having fun and attention and not into it for a boyfriend. I see the same thing a lot where I'm at....beautiful girls just out having fun & getting attention...always out. It's like that is their hobby or something. Not very fulfilling at the end of the day if you ask me.

Sparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Borknagar said:
10s or not I'd like to see what you'd call a 10, lol I suppose a 10 needs no makeup at all to be a 10. But the middle and left one both obviously have fake tits. I'd say, without seeing them with makeup probably 7-8s. I don't really see any women as a 10. Most 10s in mags are 10s cause of uber photoshop skillz
In my opinion a girl CAN possibly be a 10. But it has to involve her personality, the way she moves, the way she talks, her taste, intelligence etc. as well as her looks. But I agree a 10 is exceptionally rare. In my opinion Joan Collins when she was young could have maybe pushed a 10. Or perhaps Catherine Zeta-Jones when she was young.

And I agree. Those girls in that photograph are about 6 - 7 in my opinion. I like the one on the right the best actually, the slightly more understated one. The other two - I don't like their breasts. They have that "pumped up with a bicycle pump" look that only fake breasts can have.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No woman below 45 y/o can ever be a 10.

To me a 10 is:
- a woman who's hot & stays in shape
- a woman who's been loyal... to ME (for a VERY long time)
- a woman who sets boundaries
- a woman who enjoys life

Obviously, the two girls on the left would draw my attention. In spite of the boob and/or push-up bra action. ;)

But they are NOT 10s!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GreyedOut said:
Best example of a 9/10 in my book.

The one girl is even wearing a #9 on her wrist!!! Haha classic.

To each their own, but that chick on the left with a 9 on her wrist is a 7 AT BEST and that's including her fake rack in my opinion. Lets not even start on the fact that her left t*t is smaller than her right one.

Chick on the far right is busted, 6 at best.

Only girl who's hot is the girl in the middle, solid 8.

PIMP

Sparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
Chick on the far right is busted, 6 at best.
Call me strange (or blind) but I prefer the one on the right. She looks more real, and has a bit more meat on her. The other two, you can see their bones sticking out around the neck/chest area and they have fake tits.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thevilittletroll said:
I met and gamed this chick a couple of months back, she’s a solid 9. While we were hanging out she introduces me to her best friend who is an absolute 10. Blonde hair, blue eyes, long legs, fake tits, nice ass, pretty face, and a genuinely nice girl. Anytime we would go out to bars or clubs, she would tag along and party with us. Trust me when I tell you these 2 girls get a lot of attention. So a couple of months go by and I got bored with the 9, frankly I was just more interested in other plates I had spinning, so I put her on the back burner. We're still friends and hang out sometimes. Now that its summer I see both of these chicks in passing at the places I like to party. One thing I notice is that these two chicks get so much attention. They are having their pictures taken, wearing complete slutty club outfits. There is a beach bar I go to on the weekends, they are there every sat and sun having their pictures taken by the staff and a local social networking website like what’s hot to do in town. They are all posed up in their g-string bikinis and their fake tits hanging out everywhere. I know its mostly just so they can put up hot pics of themselves on facebook and stuff. But since I’m friends with them on facebook as well, I see new pics every weekend. It gets a bit ridiculous. Anyways my question is this and give me your honest opinions. I understand the theory behind attention w.hores, but I think there might be something more to it than that. I’ve known one girl for about 9 months and the other girl for about 6 months, and I’ve never seen either girl out on a date with a guy, make out with a random guy in a bar, or even escalate kino on a guy. These two girls get hit on 50 times a day, and yet they both still remain single. Why do you think that is?
We're only interested in if YOU did anything with them, or at least tried to.

What's the story morning glory?

Igetit!

Reaction score
Solomon said:
Lol I'm curious as to what you deem a 9 then, cause if their 6's then I'm banging 2'sZ

:eek:

Agreed.

Yall dudes crazy. No woman out of those 3 is under 7.5.

The first one imo is an 8. Maybe 8-8.5.
Naturally the middle one is the hottest,at the bare minimum an 8.5. But i'll give her a 9.
The last one is to me,higher than 7.5,but a little lower than a 8.

All three are attractive,beautiful women,but yeah,the fake boobs does kinda...miss up things a bit.