Opinions on 10’s

getready

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing I'm seeing here is how different peoples perspectives are. To the guy above me first picture that girl seems like a 9 to me the second picture that girl is gross straight tranny face. Just my opinion. That 3rd picture of megan fox is a 10 picture. The girl from she's out of my league is also a hard 9.5, that's not that great of a picture though. Adriama lima 9.5. I rarely if ever see a girl as hot as these girls so if any of you guys are banging hb9 and 10 on these scales then that's awesome good for you

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More pics (nsfw)

http://i.imgur.com/TmzMn.jpg
^^I don't believe in "10's" but in my book she is hot, I love a women with the hourglass shape and bubbletush like that (it could even be a bit bigger like the photoshop)

http://img709.imageshack.us/i/tumblrlfe73ydb691qfq2hw.jpg/
^^Johanna Shari (flawless to me anyway)

http://itsexclusive.tumblr.com/photo/1280/4811682303/1/tumblr_lk05v8dTaP1qzltpaay)
My future wife

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcgmf9KjJH1qa1zngo1_400.jpg
^^my "perfect" body type she is not skinny nor fat, and shes got some bomb ass thighs plus gorgeous face and oh she is blond :D

Once again I'll never knock another guys taste, after being on this site for 3 years. I could care less if another man doesn't like my taste, I'm not on here to impress anyone, and when i got "shamed" for liking those women I posted I went after "Paris Hiltons" and sorry but I rather stick to what my dyck likes
peace

Last edited:

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These chicks are hot... anyone saying they are not in the 9 category, I would love to see what you consider a 9. If walk in ANYWHERE with these chicks everyone will be looking at you.

The one on the right, is just above average, although I would totally bang her brains out;)

And please stop throwing personality into this! It's a picture! Personality is a completely different category. Yes, a personality helps a girls looks but that's not what we are judging here.

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If any of you are banging chicks on this level on a regular basis, then why are you on this website?

How can you possibly upgrade? Maybe banging celebrities or royalty?

Xidiot

Reaction score
movistar said:
These chicks are hot... anyone saying they are not in the 9 category, I would love to see what you consider a 9. If walk in ANYWHERE with these chicks everyone will be looking at you.
It's also the fact that these are pics that detracts from these girls' hotness. See the same ones in real life and you'll be surprised how hot they are. Pics rarely do anyone any favors (even photoshopped stuff).

Xidiot

Reaction score
C-quenced said:
Accuse me of having ridiculously high standards but I would consider these 10's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq4hIvkktHY

I do know most women aren't gifted like that so I stay more on the realistic side of things :up:
Sorry to prolong what, as has been pointed out, really is a pointless discussion by posting this, but wow these girls look incredible.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
movistar said:
If any of you are banging chicks on this level on a regular basis, then why are you on this website?

How can you possibly upgrade? Maybe banging celebrities or royalty?
You bring up a valid point mate, and I gotta rep ya

Truth is if guys pulled chicks like that on the regular they wouldn't be here, I know guys who don't know any "game" and they pull hot chicks like these posted mostly due to looks/status

peace

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Sparky said:
Surely that precludes her from being a perfect 10?
Thank you Sparky, my thoughts exactly.

"Fake tits" is no asset. In fact, it's a huge red flag. Women with fake boobs are more likely to drink, smoke and sleep around.

That said, going on a date with a 10 is great because it desensitizes you to the next 9 you date!

qweqwe

Reaction score
I don't really understand this stupid X/10 rating.

Some guys find a certain girl that would be considered "8" by most, to be perfect, and would perhaps find her more attractive to them, than some "10" girl.
It all matters whether you just like the type or not. The expression and look in the eyes is really important too...

All this X/10 makes it sound like you're rating how perfect body, symmetric face, etc. the girl has. That's not necessarily the most important thing for many guys though...

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
You bring up a valid point mate, and I gotta rep ya

Truth is if guys pulled chicks like that on the regular they wouldn't be here, I know guys who don't know any "game" and they pull hot chicks like these posted mostly due to looks/status

peace
Agree. Why don't some of these guys who are saying some of these girls are a 5 or 6 post some of the girls they are dating? VERY easy to be a keyboard jockey boasting away and saying whatever you want to.

I'll start. Here is my gf of 2.5 years. Being honest, and trying to remain objective, I would give her a 8.8. Then again, I'm a white guy who happens to think Asian women are very attractive. For some guys that isn't their cup of tea.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/rose555.jpg/

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Agree. Why don't some of these guys who are saying some of these girls are a 5 or 6 post some of the girls they are dating? VERY easy to be a keyboard jockey boasting away and saying whatever you want to.

I'll start. Here is my gf of 2.5 years. Being honest, and trying to remain objective, I would give her a 8.8. Then again, I'm a white guy who happens to think Asian women are very attractive. For some guys that isn't their cup of tea.

CC

You know that shyt ain't gonna happen bro, a lot of guys are all talk, while they may have high standards no one sees the chicks they pull(Ive met up with some of these guys in person so i'm not just talking out of my a$$), anyway I have nothing to prove, but why not since I've been posting flicks anyway

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/7/img189w.jpg/
^^last chick I hung out with (Saturday) didn't bang(yet)

Usually I like'em a bit thicker, CC knows this but I don't mind a skinny broad every now and then

;)

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:

Cordon cordon! What's happening, man?

Out schedules are so different. Sorry about the delays, bro.

When are you around in August?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
Cordon cordon! What's happening, man?

Out schedules are so different. Sorry about the delays, bro.

When are you around in August?
Ill be in MI in early August, but other than that, I'll be here. :)

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Ill be in MI in early August, but other than that, I'll be here. :)

Why do you want to keep meeting dudes off sosuave? It's pretty weird.

Reaction score
thevilittletroll said:
when i cold approached the 9, i built attraction and # closed her. we went on a couple of dates and made out on my couch. she would not let me physically escalate kino on her in public. i stopped persuing her cause to be honest she wasnt a very good kisser. she still calls me up every now and again to go bar hopping, clubbing, and invites me to parties. i never tried to game the 10. when we hang out, i pretty much just use them as social proof and pre selection. it works pretty well, plus they have lots of other hot friends, and are invited to the best parties. i was just curious to know how chicks that are this hot, and can have literally any man they want, choose to be single.

You're dealing with an (alleged) "super-elite," for whom all the rules are different, for one simple reason: They don't have to do ANYTHING to hear men say "I love you" to them. I mean desirable men. They don't have to have sex hoping to win a guy over, and don't even have to attention-*****. Now combine this with every idiot AFC hiring them becuse of how they look, and their bills are paid, etc.

Super-elites may or may not be "single." They tend to avoid publicizing their love lives, to avoid stalker problems, and guys who will harass their men. When they consider a man, they take a LONG time, "talk" with him for a while, don't pit him against other men, and make an informed decision. It's what separates them from everyone.

As for the three chicks in the first pic posted, I'd say the ones on the sides are glammed up 7s, while the center one is a legit 9, though that could be grooming as well. Kate, the OTL, SHBDancer, and Le Club (the four aces in my book) all lookwed as good or better than that, WITHOUT MAKEUP. They also had great personalities, though I don't like giving looks points for personalities since it defeats the purpose of rating for looks.

As a "recreational user of pharmaceutical-grade women," I can say that if you are having problems with a 9-10, odds are you have never been in an "EL-II" (long-term friendzone) with one, or if you are in one now, you are using what you learn fromt hem to run mad game on all other chicks.

As for why they are at the clubs, they are likely paid to be there by the owner, or paid to model, etc. Most women like that earn very good livings in nightclubs. Some may have sugar-daddies who buy a few days a month from them for like 10k a month (yes, 10k a month), while others just freelance. Most would never take a polygraph exam regarding how they make their money, that's for sure.

Ray Gordon
Bettor Off Single: Why Commitment Is A Bad Gamble For Men
http://www.toosmarttofail.com/bos.pdf
FREE!!

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Sparky said:
Call me strange (or blind) but I prefer the one on the right. She looks more real, and has a bit more meat on her. The other two, you can see their bones sticking out around the neck/chest area and they have fake tits.
Yea sh!t I was thinking that too. the one on the left is average looking and without makeup you wouldnt take a 2nd look, the middle one has a ridiculously fake rack, a man jaw, and gives me that feeling she is aging quickly...but the one on the right looks a little like the girl next door - but still only a 7.5 at best.

A true 10 is rarer than the hope diamond......Raquel Welch in her prime. Rarely do you see women of Raquel's caliber....

And for all you little youngsters - here is a pic of Raquel in her prime, having a swim, hair not done, and fvck all makeup: http://www.strangeoldepictures.com/content/item/150093.html