Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opinion please !!

Weaselpuke

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few years back I met this woman, at the time a really liked her. Nothing ever happen though. It turns out all the time I was hanging out with here see was involved in a serious relationship. For some reason she decided to never mention her boyfriend though.. Never figured that one out. So in your opinion why does a woman who is involved with someone not mention them?

Heck they ened up getting married ,, Just wondering ???

Thanks

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It strokes her ego to have you interested in her even while she's involved with someone else. These kind of chicks prey on suckers who think they have a chance.

Guys who take things really slow and figure they'll be friends first and hope for more later end up just being friends and go home at night to clutch their pillows.

This is also why going for a kiss early on cuts thru a whole wad of bullshyt.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Slickster
It strokes her ego to have you interested in her even while she's involved with someone else. These kind of chicks prey on suckers who think they have a chance.

Guys who take things really slow and figure they'll be friends first and hope for more later end up just being friends and go home at night to clutch their pillows.

I agree.

Lola

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the same reason you wouldnt tell someone that you had a girlfriend. She wanted to keep her options open because she wasnt sure there wasnt something better out there.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed. Men and women alike are all looking to "upgrade"

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the situation...

Define hanging out.

Did you meet her through work?

Were you going out on dates? to bars/clubs - to movies?

I've meet plenty of women through work - some I've done lunch with, some gone to drinks after work with - and this doesn't mean I want them....

So it depends on the situation.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Weasel,

I don't know the details of your interactions with this girl, but I think you may have been overanalyzing the situation. Just because a girl doesn't bring up her BF or SO, doesn't necessarily mean that she is evaluating you with the ulterior motive to dumb him to get you. Especially if she wasn't kino'ing you or flirting with you in very explicit ways.

Then again, even if she was, I don't think you would want to get involved with a girl who is always on the lookout for the "Bigger Better Deal" (BBD). Once she hooks up with you, what goes around, comes around.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slickster

this is the best reply your going to get. Just recognise your fvckups and learn from them so you know for next time.

and to answer your "why didnt she mention her boyfriend?". Because that would turn you off, inturn jeopardising her ego being stroked by you if she mentioned the borefriend.

simple as that.

and like slickster said go for the kiss close early and the fvck close by the 3rd meeting. Its a great general rule for cutting out time wasting.

Reaction score
Westcoaster - do guys actually 'clutch' their pillows?? That is something that women do, no? :confused: