user252009
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2019
- Messages
- 733
- Reaction score
- 342
huMAN makes a good point on it, basically it's the guys' version of the blonde bimbos:
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Just do a search for “Atom Smasher”.I've seen you mention this, a lot. Since you know the difference between the gold and fool's gold, it would be nice for a thread of links to different topics or something.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Lol dude's whiter than most Italian peeps.He is an English Tyrone. Hilarious. He is not 100% serious though. Guys, some of it is acting…
Funny. His father is black.Lol dude's whiter than most Italian peeps.
ElaborateHe blew the back out of Jordan Petersons daughter while hubby was back home. The beginning of her "I feel so free" stage lol.
I seen bits and pieces of him. Ill checkout more.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I've known about him since 2018 or so. Interesting character. I've emailed back and forth with him before. He's always selling. He sells courses.I'm starting to see this guy pop up a lot on Youtube now. Please let him be him on Youtube and don't try to mimic this guy in real life. This guy can get away with his behavior because he's rich and famous. THAT's If he acts like this behinds closed doors which is plausible lol. Other than that, I find him quite entertaining on shows lol.
AFAIK he lives with his brother and cousinAlso, he apparently has multiple women living with him. One seems to be his main girlfriend though.