Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opinion on Andrew Tate

user252009

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Arogant douche with a horrible attitude. Guys like this don't care about individual's interests or desires, they simply offer a one-size-fits-all advice for a generation of lost boys. "I can be batman, you cannot. Do you understand?" Yes, I understand. I also have something you don't, peace of mind and a passion for my art. Do YOU understand? "Give me money then fvck off" kind of thing. Also if you spend 5 seconds googling his "course", you'll find that it's a scam.

Veréngárda

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have much of an opinion of the man himself. It's clear a lot of his behavior is a facade and figuring out his real personality is proving trickier than it's worth for me. I'll leave that math to people who are less lazy than myself.

His cult (let's call it what it is) is a hoot though.

I've never seen so many pathetic, closeted bois in a single community before.

I mean there are even a few here ffs.

"oMG hE's a WoRld cHaMpIoN kIcKbOxEr aNd hE's a mUlTiMilLiOnAiRe aNd hE gEtS sO mUcH sEx aNd hE wAnTs tO hElP MEEEEE!!"

Jesus Christ most boy-band groupies have more self-awareness than this.

user252009

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
huMAN makes a good point on it, basically it's the guys' version of the blonde bimbos:

ghello

Reaction score
i checked alot of his clips one evening and my conclusion is he has some good points, but is also a con artist. He comes from riches trying to lure in the weak to pay for bull****.

Also, in one podcast he says he is defenitly Christian, then in another where he is with some muslim dude, he says he is more into mulsim religion and he says he has respect for it because its the most powerfull religion.

Also he told a story when he had a confrontation with a group of men who wanted to kick his ass and his friends ass, his friend told him something like lets just say sorry and go, and he knocked out his friend after that. My conclusion is that he was so scared of the other guys, he used knocking out his "friend" as a scare off.

you always back you friends, specially in those fighting situations. Deescalating is always better unless theyhit your mom or something which was not the case.

He also watched a podcast where they where talking about him saying he probably had a fake background on his own podcast and he could not stop showing he had a big house and all that. he is very insecure and very suscetible to other peoples opinions.

but still, i like some ofhis points. I just cant get over hitting your friend to save his own ass.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t throw the baby out with the bath water, guys. There are clips of him admitting he’s over the top for dramatic effect (like when he laughed after “seriously” telling an interviewer that he if had a nerdy son who wouldn’t change, he would engage him in mortal combat). He laughed and said “Not really, but it sounds good” or something very similar.
His main principles tend to be quite sound when the showmanship is removed. I would be slow to write him off simply because of his bluster. Just as there is gold to be mined here on SS by digging through the dirt, so it is with Andrew Tate.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just as there is gold to be mined here on SS by digging through the dirt,
I've seen you mention this, a lot. Since you know the difference between the gold and fool's gold, it would be nice for a thread of links to different topics or something.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen you mention this, a lot. Since you know the difference between the gold and fool's gold, it would be nice for a thread of links to different topics or something.
Just do a search for “Atom Smasher”.
But seriously, that never does any good. You need to get your hands dirty and bleeding because it is the digging for it that changes you and allows you to internalize it.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do a search for “Atom Smasher”.
But seriously, that never does any good. You need to get your hands dirty and bleeding because it is the digging for it that changes you and allows you to internalize it.
I see, you have to wade through the shjt advice and test it out to see that it's shjt.