"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Open to suggestions.

Likki

New Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hey, y'all. Well, last week was my first week of school and things seemed to be so crazy now that its my last year. And during lunch period, I spotted a cute Asian girl who I was interested in meeting. So, on the last day of the week, I decided to sit with her at her table. I sparked up a conversation with her, asking her if she was new (she obviously was), and general things teens ask new acquaintances. (What do you do for fun, what movies you like, music etc. etc.)

Anyway, as we're talking I actually learned that she is a foreign exchange student from Korea. BIG shocker. Apparently, she likes it here in the US and would stay if it were up to her, but it's basically up to her 'program' to decide whether she stays for another year, or goes back to Korea when the school year has finished.

Another thing I discovered, was that she is practically 3 years younger than me. I'll be 18 this month, and she's currently 15 years old. Currently we're in the acquaintance phase, and I would love to become her friend, and *hopefully* something more in the future. Do you think it is wise to continue to pursue this girl? :confused: Or does anyone have any thoughts regarding my situation? Thanks a lot. :p
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
If it's what you want, then go for it.

You probably will be moving away pretty soon for college anyways.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Imo, it'll only cause problems when she goes back to Korea, plus isn't it illegal to pork people under 16 over there?
 

Likki

New Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Heh.

See, one major advantage I have is that I can honestly tell you I'm not looking for this girl simply for sex. I never really had that mindset. I'm just looking for a faithful companion at the moment. You know, someone I can chill with. So I guess I'll try it out, and we'll see if she accepts me as more as a friend in the future. Thanks for responding, guys. :p
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
she likes it here in the US and would stay if it were up to her, but it's basically up to her 'program' to decide whether she stays for another year, or goes back to Korea
I think if you was to sleep with her the "program " would not like that to much ;)

I'll tell you the exact samething that I told my friend who is in the same situation (he's 18, shes 15)

Me: N*GGA don't do that, that's 5 to 10!

But with all kiddin aside.......BE CAREFUL work on being her friend and getting to know her more, then make the right decision.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top