Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Open relationship since we have a kid together, but should I tell this to others?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the whole point of an open relationship was to have open and honest dialogue and respect personal boundaries.
That is a family home ,there is nothing wrong with the boundaries she has set. He should ask for the same in return
He could ask for the same return but there’s no way any woman would agree to that. Sex is one of the primary reasons to have a home.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He could ask for the same return but there’s no way any woman would agree to that. Sex is one of the primary reasons to have a home.
Both should be respecting their family's house they can rent a room

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both should be respecting their family's house they can rent a room
Fucck that, paying rent or a mortgage means having the right to have sex at home. Being able to have sex indoors is a housing feature that is as important as having access to HVAC, indoor plumbing, and kitchen appliances.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I don't know, the whole idea of open marriage will only make your woman grow resentful on you, sit on other men and still get the "provider" privilege on you or both of these. Sure, you may find yourself getting more women and being overall more "successful" than her, but isn't this competition (even if subconscious) a proof that the relationship itself has failed?

I don't know, man. I couldn't sleep on the same bed with my supposedly wife who just took someone else's **** few hours before laying with me.
These theories just aren't always true and the real answer is it's highly dependant on the two people involved more than anything else.

reality250

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether she is into women to or whatever it doesn't matter. It has to be a "hellll yea" from both sides. Genuine.
Yeah I understand, I think I have to figure this out since, she is not wanting this at all.. She freaks out if I talk about she having sex with other people, but she said she is open to meet other people in coffee shops or similar. If I hide these kinda of things, but if you read the comments, they always talk about rollo tamassi which told to not talk about any relationships at all.

by the way do you think I should tell even 22-year-old girls that I am taken? I feel a bit "not honest" or "uncomfortable

If this is not a true kink For you then I would get out and take the hit and find what you want. Work on it.
It will save my one and only kid. Also the investments we made so far. But thanks for your help anyway.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you are negotiating desire. Can it work? Sure but there's a catch.
Rollo Tomassi has things to say about negotiating desire.